1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Bunnycrown

Bunnycrown Kenkyuusei

I think I’m unable to purchase it, if I’m signed off of my account, the blue button is optional, but once I click it and sign onto my account to continue, it doesn’t have the option to continue further. Is there a way to apply/purchase by international? Since my account is registered to America because that is where I am from?

2. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    No idea if you can apply with an int. account. Only have a JP one (back then the int option didn't exist).

3. Bunnycrown

Bunnycrown Kenkyuusei

Thank you for all your help, I just have one last question. Do you know if they actually check ID at the venue? Because I’m thinking of using a ticket proxy located in Japan to buy the tickets for me

4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    When you say you're using a ticket proxy, do you mean you're concerned that they'll check the address? It's not printed on the ticket so you don't need to be worried about that. However your own name does need to be on the ticket, even though as a foreigner I've never had staff check my passport very closely at concerts there's always the possibility that next time they might check more thoroughly.

5. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    International accounts are bullshit, can't apply to anything with them. I'd delete that account and make a new Japanese one, use address of proxy or your hotel in Japan. It has to be with your name, however.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bunnycrown

Bunnycrown Kenkyuusei

If I use a proxy service, is it possible to ship the ticket to me? Also if anyone has used a proxy, which website do you recommend?

7. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    When it comes to concerts, no need for shipping as you will pick up the ticket from a konbini a couple of days before the concert. For theater stages same, as your winning/canmachi number and ID are what you go with to the theater.

For 48G Ticket Center a proxy isn’t really necessary if you only want concert tickets and know your hotel address. Just make sure it is a Japanese account.

For handshakes and such, @Sakuraism at this forum is solid choice as a proxy.

8. Bunnycrown

Bunnycrown Kenkyuusei

What would you recommend I should do for yukirin’s solo concert? I’m trying to go either of the showings (October 31 or November 1). My first time in japan and trying to go to an AKB related concert :)

Mod note: do not double post. Either edit your first post or, knowing you want to quote two people, click on both +Quote and insert them both before starting to write.

If you don’t mind me asking, how were you able to purchase your ticket when you go to an AKB concert since you had your name printed on the ticket?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2019
  9. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Like I mentioned before, delete old "international" account and make a new Japanese one, (I'd use a different e-mail address too) using your hotel's address for example. Google Translate will help you out enough to get the account made. If you win, you need someone to pay for the ticket at a konbini, as I would not risk choosing credit card and then find out my card wasn't accepted. @Sakuraism can sort out the konbini payment for a small fee. Then once the concert is nearer, you'll get an e-mail telling you that the ticket can be issued at a konbini. (I usually choose Family Mart for payment and ticket.) Then just pick the ticket up and enjoy.

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I did exactly as @Tuhis advises, I created an account using my hotel address in Japan and I picked up my tickets at Family Mart although my AMEX credit card was accepted on the Ticket Center site. However I did use @Sakuraism last year to sort out a payment at Lawson for two STU48 shows which didn't use the AKB48 Ticket Center. When you create your account you can enter your name in Romaji but you have to use full-width upper-case characters, e.g. my first name appears as 'DAVID', then you enter your name a second time using Katakana.

When collecting the ticket at the konbini you have to firstly go to a self-service machine, enter your code number from the email, print out a receipt and then take it to a checkout assistant who will exchange it for the actual concert ticket. The self-service machine's instructions are only in Japanese but the process is reasonably straightforward and you can always ask a staff member for help if necessary.

11. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Terms and conditions apply ;)
    https://ticket.akb48-group.com/concert/event/ticket_help.php?sck=C047100008#ticketing_way

Specific for this concert you can choose between picking the ticket up at 7-11 or FamilyMart.
    If you decided to pick it up at 7-11 you have to exchange the ticket directly with the clerk (without using the copy machine).
    At FamilyMart you have have to use that ATM-like machine (Famiポート) to get a receipt which you will exchange for a ticket with the clerk.

Just follow the instructions in the above link, or as @David61 said ask the clerk for help.

12. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    The Famiボート isn’t that bad even if you cannot read japanese: there is relatively good graphic instructions, with one exception: when you go to claim screen, in first one you type ONLY the first part of ticket code, for example 30020, and rest of the code in next screen.

13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've tried using his proxy services for a simple CD where I sent the link and all the info to him and, while it would have worked a lot faster had he just entered his details, he gave me his own details and asked me to fill it out myself and he'd send me the CD but because I'd never used Japanese addresses before and my Japanese language knowledge is very limited, it ended in a lot of back and forth and me feeling stupid because I couldn't figure it out myself. I ended up emailing the CD seller and managed to have them ship it to Europe for an additional shipping fee because Sakuraism and I seemed to talk at cross purposes.

14. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

MNL48 Faith on Yukirin's IG Live

[​IMG]

15. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

hmmm *looks up info on mnl48Faith*
    darn, she's pretty and "She can speak Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, and starting to learn Thai." That's ridiculous.

Faith reminds me of Team8's Sato Akari.

• Like Like x 1
  16. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

agree. btw, here's the other way around months ago when Yukirin was on Faith's IG Live.

Faith also got a good luck/ganbatte message from Yukirin last AsiaFes Bangkok, too bad they won't be finally meeting this time in Shanghai coz she's out of the MNL48 line-up so maybe next time. Obviously, Yukirin is one of Faith's oshi if not kamioshi.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Does she look tense to you? Supposedly this is the first time she has driven a car since she got her license a few years ago.

"Yuki Kashiwagi's first car driving in the public place

AKB48's Yuki Kashiwagi (28) showed off his first car driving in public.

The ban on the music video (MV) of the group's first new song “Sustainable” (September 18). Run on an open car on a straight road surrounded by the great outdoors of Hokkaido. It also shows a relaxed view of three junior members.

According to King Records, driving at Daisetsu Angus Ranch in Kamikawa-cho, Hokkaido. “This is the first driving since I got a license several years ago,” explained. The staff said, “Tensions were seen from their solid arms with handles.”

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 7.52.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 7.52.45 PM.png

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2019/08/21/kiji/20190821s00041000050000c.html

• Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ LOL, I am just glad there wasn't any jikou [hehe]
    or was there? :fear:

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90