[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    The comments seems to say its mao... I'm worry how much a scandal could impact the group... Hopefully hinata can stay strong

2. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I hate these vague pictures where its just a picture of their back from far away with no identifying features. Would have been so hard to take a picture from the front. Yeah the skirt looks like Mao's but Mao could have let someone borrow it or it could just be some random girl with the sane skirt. Unless a member comes out and admits it was them then what does this prove.

3. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    It doesn't matter which group this happens to, MAN I hate the bloody parasites who stir this stuff up. Like, they're ostensibly stalking idols - many of whom are teenage girls - hoping to find something to bring them down so they can profit from it. Scum. Absolute scum.

• Agree Agree x 9
  4. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Somehow I am happy that is Mao, I think she is strong mentally enough to not get too shaken about this, same with her fans, also her character can do a "good use" of this situation, then on the private side if the guy is worth I am more happy for her, actually I was kinda worry that she could be the type of girl who is always single lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Regardless it's real or not, it's actually quite easy to fabricate these kind of photos. Idols' personal clothes are mostly branded and they keep posting photos of their personal getup. Any one can just pick two clothes among the abundance of selfies, and then get two person with similar figures, dress them up, and take "candid" photo.

6. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Disclaimer: I'm not and will never defend the absolute scum that does or has anything to do with this sort of stalking. As far as I'm concerned this should be a jail offense, and people who give their money to this sort of toilet paper are also indirectly guilty.

That said, just for clarity: People, bear in mind the photo we see above is not the ‘scandal’ article. It's just a ‘preview’, a teaser they're publishing to drum up interest. (And we're falling for it, by the way.) Almost certainly they have better photos; the reason they use a bad one for the teaser is exactly because you can't tell who it is for sure, so there will be speculation, and speculation generates buzz.

7. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

8. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Remember the scandal with Matsumura Sayuri? It was a small setback but Nogizaka and "The Genius" came back stronger then ever. The bondage in our group is strong.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Oh my.

• Creative Creative x 10
  10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Unintentional...but where's the funny emoji rating when you need it :XD:

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think we don't need to worry anymore about the scandal news. I've checked the website of that twitter account, and it seems that it is full of bs news. So, mostly, this scandal news is also another bs.

And, I would like to apologize for sharing twitter link and content, without carefully checking the source first in detail. I'm sorry. I've deleted my post.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    That sounds like a unit. Or a 1960s folk group.

14. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Man, hope Nao will get better without complications. Chicken pox when you're not a child is not great.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Remylittlechef

Kosaka Nao, Iguchi Mao, and Watanabe Miho were absent during the Handshake event at Pacifico Yokohama today (8/24) and also their live tomorrow at EXPO JAM 2019 at Yokohama Arena (8/25) (don't know how many songs they will perform). This situation is really urgent with 15 members left and without their main center. Hope they can still perform nicely. It seems they have not been practiced enough in changing positions, and they have to replace their center.
    Get well soon for everyone.
    https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/news/detail/E00043?ima=0000

16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Miku-chan said she talked with Nao-chan and she is in good spirits but sad to not participate in the group activities.

17. Remylittlechef

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

Btw who is replace the Nao's part when say "Kawai" in Kyun song in that performance ? its Katoshi too?

I ask because I'm really like that part [hehe]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Remylittlechef

It should be the center, Katoshi too.. but don't know if they performed full-song who's gonna say that before the 2nd chorus.:^^;: