1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi at Splash Fest 2019.
    8/13

if the video does not show watch the video here
    [​IMG]katsu 650

Steam Girls at Gundam Plaza in Diver City 8/13.
    Great set list including "Topology". Even some lifting was seen. :approve:

[​IMG]katsu 650
    Camera operator was busy today. Always grateful.:1st:

2. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

<3
    KO
    HA
    RU
    21st Birth Fest on 8/10.:ome:

Always liked her and would certainly like to see her get up to Alice10 in 2020. The stage diving is a surprising bonus, however it appears like the boys may have dropped her on the dismount. :fp: She may be rethinking that part of her personal performance repertoire.
    Rena caught it, including a slight groan from the crowd. :yikes:
    https://twitter.com/renaY_1217/status/1160210292900421632

@hinatacoharuuu

https://ameblo.jp/hinata-koharu29/

Speaking of Rena, she did the the Cinderella Dive at the night show of the Pakistan/Japan Friendship Festival.
    https://twitter.com/lyasu0rz/status/1161296132946792448
    Taking it up a notch, she wants that Mask.

Cool to see East & West members together, part of Hino's last Osaka run. :(

Not a Mia Ponytail-Cam.
    [hehe]

[​IMG]

3. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    A couple months ago I said I would translate Hino's graduation blog, but I didn't get around to it until now, less than 2 days before the actual ceremony! You can see the original post if you click here, titled "I'm Graduating", it has some more pictures at the end that I couldn't include.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Armor Girl Sora in Ultraman Taiga, episode 7.
    Blocked in the US, but a friendly proxy server will get you in.
    https://www.proxfree.com/proxy/
    original link

@kurumisora2

KJ Cadets evening set at Pakistan/Japan Friendship Fest

[​IMG]mireillefan

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

6. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

^^^ Thanks FruitPunchSamurai - I loved Hino, I think Armor Girls were at their all time prettiest as a group with her. She was a talent. I am glad I was able to get a cheki with her before she left. I made sure to write on her Twitter And she will be missed!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

8. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  9. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Her voice is developing nicely ;)

@Satsuki__Mine

• Like Like x 1
  10. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    During this post-oshimen graduation sadness I'd like to share my first experience at an idol satsueikai (photo session). A couple weeks ago it was Hino's last Armor Girls photo session, and I have a small interest in photography so I decided to give it a shot.

How it works is you generally should reserve in advance but I think you can show up on the day of. They generally ask for your oshimen too (I reserved under Hino). They aren't that cheap either, the AP photo info website lists KJ photo sessions as 8,000yen but recently it's been 10,000yen per session (usually there's 3 sessions). You get 45 minutes to take pictures, and then they do 20 or so minutes of cheki at the end. The flow goes each girl takes a spot in the studio, then people line up for the girl they want to take pictures of. You have exactly one minute (timed) to take pictures, then you switch out with the person next in line. Every 10 minutes or so they will switch locations. I find it's one of the best ways to chat with an idol (aside from like LiveOne), since you can chat while taking photos (some people just chat and barely take photos). Generally you don't need to ask for poses, but they will listen (within reason) to requests.

Depending on the popularity of the girl, you may not get that many chances for photos; Misa and especially Moa had at least 4-5 people in line for them at once. Momomin had barely any line up, although when I tried to get in her line it suddenly had 4 people ahead of me and we hit the time limit before I could get any photos. Sora and Waka had not many people either. Hino had quite a few people in line (maybe it's because it's her last one, maybe it's because she's very pretty). If you decided to just take pictures of Moa, you'd probably only get 8 or 9 minutes in total of interaction with her with the rest being waiting in line.

I first took pictures of Hino, and even though she hasn't attended a photo session in a while (I think), she's quite experienced in it so I managed to get some good stuff the first time around. I'm not usually the talky type, I tend to get too focused, and I was a little nervous, so I ended up just taking lots of pictures of her instead of chatting (we did have a nice chat about sports near the end). Most of my pictures were of her

After my first round with Hino I lined up for Misa and she was quite surprised to see me. Although she knows how much I like Hino, she said very pointedly "You came here to take pictures of Hino, didn't you?" which I found kind of amusing and a little "oh crap". Misa is a little hard to get talking, but eventually she'll speak up. Apparently Misa went to sleep at 7am that day and woke up at 10am; idols have ridiculous schedules, but I did catch some nice pictures of her pretending to sleep.

I managed to sneak in one with Moa and I think she's one of the best when it comes to having her photo taken (she naturally gets it, like everything she does tbh). She's very proactive when chatting too.

Oversized photos removed

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Those are some nice shots (and good info)
    I hope one day to be in Tokyo when there is a photoshoot (it is my understanding that members do these once a month?)
    with Momomin participating offcourse :D
    Not that I mind taking pictures of other girls (they are all good in my eyes) but for me, it would feel like betraying Momomin (going to a shoot without her)
    Oh well,
    Atleast my countdown is going down fast (11 more nights to go before I am back in Tokyo :banana:)

• Like Like x 1
  12. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    They are once a month and usually at the end of the month too, hopefully you can catch one. It was early this time to coincide with Hino leaving. Depending how I feel I may go to Steam Girls photo session next week.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Future Hall of Famer $eri Suzumura's 21st Birth Fest on 8/17.

@suzumura_seri_

14. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Hino Takafuji graduation ceremony digest from Tokyo Sports

Quality much better than the dvd, I think I'll get the official blu-ray when I have a player.

15. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi at Atami Marine Fireworks Festival 2019
    8/23

16. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Hina & Mia found the bakery at Area Station.
    Hina has the strong Amaga vibe. We'll see how long it takes her to get Knoghted.

@oono_hina

@miyase_mia

17. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    A few thoughts.

Today Steam Girls debuted their new single, "Mizu-iro Panorama", the last new single with Sara, and the first single for some members such as Yurie. It almost feels like a Cherry Blossom song with Steam Girls influence. I do like that Steam Girls added another slow, emotional song to their repertoire.

I found out through her Instagram story, but Mitsuki Sena is actually an aspiring Armor Girl, despite her image totally fitting Steam Girls. There hasn't been a new Armor Girl since Waka last year (who just celebrated 1 year as KJ), and I honestly do not know what management wants to do with Armor Girls; they are the most unique unit in KJ in terms of members, and image (with Hino gone, KJ is half Topping Girls FTTB members, none of who are in Armor), and it seems that the gap between all units is increasing. If Mitsuki gets added it would be a huge change of pace. Momomin has since changed her mind on her goal of Juban and will be in Armor indefinitely. I've noticed her growing her hair out too, perhaps to when she was first part of KJ? Misa is growing out her bangs as well, and I personally preferred her with them, but she says she'll get tired of it eventually and cut em.

Aina Hoshimi will be leaving Slime Girls and the entertainment industry on Sept. 15th, same day as Yurino Sowa moving up to Cadets, and Riru and Saki moving to Juban with Yuuka becoming the new Steam center. Nanaka also has an important announcement for everyone on her fight day this Sunday (which she will not be participating because of injury, sadly), the wording makes me think graduation.

Maybe I'm still down since Hino's gone, but I feel the same around the time when 5 longtime members announced their graduations last year. Still hope KJ has a bright future ahead though.

On a lighter note, the "Follow Me" intro messed up today, and played at half speed for some reason near the end, and everyone was laughing during the hype up moments.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Concerning the things you said about Momomin I van say you are right on both points.
    She is growing her hair out, last time I asked her about it she told me that her goal was still to get it pretty long. I am very curious how she will look with long hair. Also yes on no longer aiming for Juban. But I have the feeling this is more because she thinks she lacks the ability then that it is her true wish.

19. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

KJ Armor Girls : 「MY☆LIFE」

• Like Like x 4
  20. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Steam Girls new song `mizuiro no panorama'...8/29/19 recording.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1