1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimada Haruka (Haruu) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: May 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Happy former idol who can walk in the middle of a huge crowd without worrying about anything.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 4
  4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 4
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    With Mariyagi at Mako's haluhirione exhibition.

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 6.37.35 AM.png

• Like Like x 3
  7. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I realize that I'm a little late to the party but I just ordered Haruu's photo book from eBay yesterday because I had just seen a cute little four minute Youtube video where someone opens it up and leafs through it. I couldn't understand what she was saying about the book but I thought the pictures were stunning. It's only the second photo book I've ever bought. Earlier this year I bought Acchan's photo book from her visit to New York City a few years ago. It's amazing after glancing at the video that Haruu took so much crap about her weight while she was a member. That always made me feel bad even though she appeared good-natured about the whole thing. There's a LOT of Japanese writing in this book (in Acchan's there was no print at all). I assume she talks about the stress of not ranking and being kidded about her weight on shows like AKBingo. Anyway, from what little I could see of the pictures, Haruu looks absolutely beautiful these days, especially in those soft-focus photos that photographers like to shoot. I didn't use express shipping, so I'll have to wait a few weeks to see all of the photos. :(

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  9. richard durbano

Well, I think we all know that if the two lovelies were to go head-to-head on the links, it would be no contest whatsoever. Haruu is an excellent athlete. I've watched those tennis matches she had against Akicha years ago. Yukirin was just a pretty girl modeling the latest in golf attire who spent each episode listening to the pro talk all the while she was trying to figure out how to swing a club. If the two competed, it would resemble me against a PGA professional.[hehe] But I'd certainly pay to watch it.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. richard durbano

I finally got my copy of Haruu's photo book and was very surprised how sexy it was. There's no nudity, of course, but virtually all the intimate pictures involved lingerie shots, rather than bikini shots, which, I think, come across much sexier even if the photos show the same amount of skin. Haruu looks great in all the photos and the photographer did a great job posing her. I was a little disappointed in Maeda's photo book in New York City. There were too many ''artsy fartsy'' photographs that I didn't care for. That photographer was a woman. I'm betting Haruu was shot by a man. I just ordered Shiroma Miru's new photo book, as well. I was willing to pay the extra $20 in postage to get it here next week, rather than use free shipping which takes weeks and weeks and weeks.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 2
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I was going to say Europe, but she was just there.

Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 3.13.37 PM.png

Update:
    Slaps forehead.

New York for the US Open (tennis, of course). Qualifying rounds start today, Monday August 19. The main tournament starts August 26.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  16. richard durbano

Remind me again why/how Haruu gets to travel the world on a semi-regular basis: Her folks own an upscale bed and breakfast establishment in Tokyo? Is that correct?

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Not Tokyo. (and I wouldn't call it a bed and breakfast, unless your B&B includes a hot springs soaking tub).

A time to enjoy the happiness born in the country of hot water.
    At Atami Onsen Ryokan Tachibana's outdoor bath, you can take a bath slowly while looking at the mountain range of Izu.

Ryokan Tachibana
    Yubinbango413-0022 Atami, Shizuoka Prefecture Showacho 5-13

http://www.ryokantachibana.com/

• Like Like x 1
  18. richard durbano

sscria,
    sscria, thank you for the clarification, but that brings about a second question. Granted, the place looks very very nice but does a bathing establishment produce the kind of revenue that allows a young woman to travel, seemingly at will, to any destination she chooses and anytime she chooses? I reckon the answer is obvious--yes it does.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I don't know. One possibility: her family had enough money that they supported her while she was in AKB, and she was able to save all the money she earned. This is just wild speculation; I really don't have a clue.

You can see the prices for yourself. I don't know if these are considered "luxury" prices. Maybe you could price some hotels in Tokyo for comparison.

Here is the price for a single person on a weekday in September.

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 5.21.52 PM.png

Add an infant with meals, but no separate futon, and you get

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 5.24.23 PM.png

I figured out that the infant got no futon from the children's add on prices, since 19980 + 6480 = 26,460. Note, when I added the one child I had no idea what I was doing as there were several choices that didn't translate.

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 5.24.42 PM.png

https://www.jhpds.net/ryokantachiba...&stayCount=1&roomCount=1&adultNum=1#price_cal

• Like Like x 1
  20. richard durbano

Thanks again for the numbers and the insight. As just another idiot American, I really don't understand the whole Japanese thing about bathing, and especially, bathing while looking at mountains, but there's soooooooo much I don't understand about the Japanese, it would weeks and weeks to explain it all. Thanks again.