1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Why would one want to unsee is another question.

• Like Like x 1
  2. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Crikey. And that's just the cover.

She looks great, though. I'm just glad she's very present online these days, I always felt like she graduated way, way before her time, but she seems to be having a great time with everything she does.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Merlin54

• Like Like x 1
  5. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    All I ever see her doing is eating!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Great news for Naanya :cute:

https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/londonhearts/next/1291/

EB3VXLxU0AIpKxG.jpeg EB3VYCKVUAIbQkz.jpeg

She will appear on London Hearts again on 20th August! So I guess London Hearts is a talk show, and last time was a special episode for sports. For this episode, they will talk about celebrities who want to be active in the entertainment industry again and this includes former AKB members! in the description page, it mentions the sports episode with former AKB members and the effect it had on their careers. I believe Naanya mentioned the offers she got with Cm, photobook and variety! I wonder if these are all results of the London Hearts appearance, but tbh I was surprised that she got 2 Cm's, it's a big deal! and the photobook too of course, this might have been an idea of her agency to capitalize on the attention after the show.

They mention the increase of followers on Twitter which is something I noticed too, the last time Naanya got more followers was during Ookami-kun which was very long ago. Then after London Hearts, she got a big boost, then the photobook gave another boost as well! The other members who got a big increase of followers were Kojima Natsuki and Hirajima Natsumi and both are invited to this new London Hearts episode too. This is great for all of them. The show will also talk about former AKB members Uchida Mayumi and her restaurant IWA, and Matsubara Natsumi who works in a professional beauty salon.

This looks like it will be interesting! I'm really happy that Naanya went to the sports competition because she's doing so much better now. Among all members there, she is one of the 3 who got popular with the show, I didn't expect that. Now we get better content from her :XD: it looks like her career will get better from now on, and she's turning 20 soon, still really young. Let's hope this new episode can have a positive result again :chuffed:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Merlin54

8. elbaf89

elbaf89 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I just bought the latest Flash magazine, and if her upcoming photo book is like the photos in it, it is going to be pretty NSFW. (no nudes, but thong shoots)

9. Merlin54

^ Can't wait to see some pics from it lol
    Meanwhile -

ECZi7TCVUAAPgQM.jpg

この間野外フェスで太陽浴びまくったので、イセアクリニックで白玉点滴打ってきました!いつも有難うございます! そんなロッキンにいたミュウツーと
    During this time, I was bathed in the sun at an outdoor festival, so I drank a white ball at the Isea Clinic! Thank you very much!

With Mewtwo who was so rockin'

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nana_Owada728/status/1163726341314715648

Edit -

Morning beauty routine -

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched Naanya's new Youtube video and it was really cute! It's mostly about her make-up routine. She used so many products LOL but the final result feels simple because she didn't use strong colors, it looks natural. it suits her so well, she's so pretty :cute:

Btw there is a video preview for the London Hearts episode airing today! You can watch it here. Excited for this!

• Like Like x 2
  11. elbaf89

elbaf89 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    There you go
    naanya (1).jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

London Hearts aired! From what I saw, they talked about the effects of the previous London Hearts episode and Naanya said that she gained 5000 followers on Twitter (she did!), then she talked about the Cm offers she received, and then about offers for gravure. She was compared to a popular gravure model in the first episode so that helped her. They show a gravure photo of her (this one) and talked about it.

After that, they aired a video of Naanya in a restaurant to show much she eats LOL she ordered so much food. She always said umai (= good) while eating, cute [hehe]

I can already say the reaction to this episode is really good. It's been only a few hours and Naanya's followers on Twitter increased with +3000 followers! wow that's huge :eek: she's at 138,2k right now. imagine if she appears more often on Tv, how much more popular she would get! I really hope this can result in more offers for variety, acting, Cm and photoshoots. Things are going so well for Naanya :blush:

• Like Like x 3
  13. Merlin54

Naanya is so happy with the increase in Twitter followers after the London Hearts show, she's given us a couple more off-shots from her PB -

ECfjKgFU4AEg4sA.jpg
    ECfjKgMVAAAVQFj.jpg

9/15発売 #りすたあと オフショットです! 気になった方はご予約ぜひ☺︎ そして、フォロワーさん14万人突破有難うございます!
    9/15 release #After the off-shot!
    If you are interested, please make a reservation ☺︎
    Thank you for exceeding 140,000 followers!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nana_Owada728/status/1164148811557568512

• Like Like x 2
  14. Merlin54

New modelling job for Naanya -

ECkngfwVUAEwHIF.jpg ECkngfhUIAAhWt5.jpg

さん のモデルをさせて頂きました! 女の子みんなに着てほしいくらい ガーリーで可愛らしいお洋服ばかりです…!❤︎ ぜひ、見てみて下さい
    I was able to model
    I want all girls to wear
    Only girly and cute clothes ...! ❤︎
    Please take a look

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nana_Owada728/status/1164505422906052608

• Like Like x 3
  15. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I have a feeling that if next month's photo book is as good as I think it's going to be, it very well may become the best selling photo book in AKB history. I have never found myself anxiously awaiting the publication of any AKB merchandise this much.:)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2019/08/20 London Hearts
    Watch here: https://48idol.net/video/15458

Photos from Naanya's Twitter (01 / 02)

001.jpg 002.jpg

On the day the episode aired, Naanya trended #3 on Yahoo Japan!
    Related search words are: London Hearts, Isoyama Sayaka, Umai (LOL)

003.jpg

Last time, I said Naanya gained 3000 followers in the hours following the episode. Since then, the followers keep increasing and she gained 5800 more O_O She gained 8800 followers since 20th August. She's currently at 144k in total, wow this is huge O_O I really didn't expect she would get SO much attention, it's really great! I checked for IG and she gained around 3500 followers there since the 20th. She's at 142k right now. it would be really good if some of the people who take interest in her turn into fans. I hope this helps her photobook sales too! it's a perfect timing. and I hope she receives many offers! ^^/

• Like Like x 3
  17. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu

if the video does not show watch the video here

I was so worried about her teeth through all that crunching.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Merlin54

Naanya's YouTube channel has 10k subscribers!

チャンネル登録者数1万人
    有難うございます 始めてから1ヶ月でこんなに沢山の方に見て頂けて嬉しいです まだまだ初心者ですがこれからも頑張ります、、! 次の目標は10万人~!
    10,000 subscribers
    Thank you
    It ’s nice to see so many people in the first month
    I'm still a beginner, but I will do my best!
    The next goal is 100,000 people!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nana_Owada728/status/1165141795606429696

Her YT videos are very enjoyable and entertaining!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Merlin54

• Like Like x 2
  20. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I could be wrong about this but I believe the only AKB grad to ever show ''nudity'' in a photo book was Natsumi Hirajima. Not total nudity, of course. She has a couple pictures of herself from the back where's she's showing her butt.

• Informative Informative x 1