1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Tsucchi

Tsucchi Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 7
  2. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    If you want to learn Japanese, why don't you try to read members' blog? that's a better option imo rather than Japanese subtitle. The words spoken on weekly variety show is far more difficult than you think.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Ah, ok, you never said so presumed you wanted English since you were asking on the sub forum. Check Aidoru then as I see japanese softsubs posted on there every now and then.

4. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    @kj23 Thank you very much, I will definitely check that for japanese subs.
    @call me cubo That's a great idea! The members' blog you're referring to is the one from the official keyakizaka site? This one here?

5. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Yeah, that. Members rarely use difficult words on their blog (except for special occasions). It's easy enough to understand for beginners. well maybe not all of them.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  6. DaMoonRulz

DaMoonRulz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitofuyuka
    Does anyone remember which episodes of Keyakitte (or maybe Keyabingo?) had the female Pro Wrestler show up for pranks?

One time it was her hiding in a locker in a waiting room, I think.

7. glsone

glsone Member

Ironically the latest episode of Keyakitte gives you a good idea of the members that have very easy to read blogs because they don't use complicated words.

8. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    Does anyone know where I can find the 3 hour special Qsama?

9. Syz

Syz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    KEYABINGO!4 episodes 1 and 9.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. DaMoonRulz

DaMoonRulz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitofuyuka
  11. fujika

fujika Kenkyuusei

does anyone sub keyakitte kakenai 197? i really want to watch the senbatsu:(:(

12. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 5
  13. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    forum was failing, Tsucchi was here, but no one couldnt post, NekKo posted the soft subs

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tsucchi

Tsucchi Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 7
  15. devildante

devildante Member

So it wasn't just me then ....

I tried to post something last night and it said that my connection was error .....

Sent from My Loli World

• Like Like x 1
  16. DaMoonRulz

DaMoonRulz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitofuyuka
    I feel like we haven't really seen Naako much lately. Matsudaira has kinda taken her spot as the 'weird girl' in Keyakitte as of late

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. fujika

fujika Kenkyuusei

can anyone tell me why hirate rarely shows up on keyakake? cause i dont understand why

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    Techi's kind of an enigma. There's plenty of theories about her mental health or how overworked she has been in other areas but I don't think anyone actually understands why she doesn't show up to KeyaKake.

19. Five By Five

Five By Five Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    physical health... maybe... For example - last time she had fixed her arm, but she had to be there because it was senbatsu...

20. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I think there was never an official announcement about why she only appears from time to time, if I remember correctly, this pattern started around the time of the handshake incident and the few times she appaer on screen she was clearly not in the mood to be on the show, if you compare to her ¨first year¨ appearances.
    I do not follow her much but I know she is very lively on her radio show, so I think there are very personal reasons (schedule, give more spolight to other girls, not wanted to give fake reactions when she is tired,...).
    It's sad, before the incident she was one of the top members on variety always with a great comment and always looking comfortable in the show, at least to me.
    Like I said many time ago I hope she is receiving mental health care for her own good, that is as important as physical health specially at that age, with those incidents, with friends graduating and with the kind of responsabilty that management gave her.
    However she looked great on the show the last week, besides her arm of course.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1