1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZ*ONE 3rd Japanese single [Vampire] (2019/09/25)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by lionel90, Aug 10, 2019.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The visuals were amazing, but after having listened to the teaser a few times, it seems as if it will be a typical AKS track unlike Love Bubble.

2. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Revive SDN48 back :fear::fear::fear:

3. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    IZ*ONE will perform Vampire on MSta next week
    IMG_20190906_190641.jpg
    (your eyes are not mistaken. big reunion coming soon!)

Moeka x Wonyoung interaction (and selca) please :cute:

I'm talking about the B-side, not the title track =A=

4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    chaewon looks really good on the teaser,song sounds ok nothing special but i'll wait for full version

5. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    red contact lenses wouldve been perfect...

6. GATX105

GATX105 Member

So I just heard the full song and I don't know about these japanese releases. It's not as bad as buenos aires but it's not that much better either. Probably STI is still the best release.
    Still waiting for that one good j-song but I guess it's always up to the korean comeback to deliver.

• Agree Agree x 7
  7. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I also heard the full version, it's pretty interesting because the members are having lines in the order of their positions like in STI, the song is not really impressive but it's nice. We only need to wait for the MV but I'm pretty sure it'll help to give us a better experience with the song.

8. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I think as usual, they will be banking on the visuals (which is unlikely to disappoint ofc)

9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    it's my favorite jpn title track so far,huge improvement from Buenos Aires

10. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Okay, Vampire is SDN-ish -so it gives some nostalgic feeling.

.... but compared to previous release, I'm kinda disappointed. It's not bad at all, but it's not very good (still, STI and Suki ni nacchau darou are my faves one). Time to try another concept? :fear:
    ((emo concept like techikeyakizaka please))

tbh, comparing to aki-p's latest songs (akb, nogi, hinata, even last idol), i think aki-p is starting giving up iz*one and only giving some kpop-ish (and kinda sexy-sounded) songs :censored: i admit that sustainable and konna ni suki ni natchatte ii no? are farrr better than vampire (haven't listened last idol's new song yet) -but hey, at least vampire is better than nogi's new song :censored: :censored:

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Hummm well, the teaser did the job.

As for the final product, it feels like Aki-p cares as much about IZ*ONE as he cares about the current AKB.

12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It honestly sounds like an old Jpop song from the 90s before the Jwave period. That style is prevalent with 48g b-sides. It’s kinda hard to believe this group was given a song with fake violins, but here we are lol

13. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Quite unfortunate since some might thought that since Iz*One is new, so Aki-P will treat them just like he treat AKB48 during their peak period. Well, in defence of Aki-P, the Korean side treatment of temporary group is not that good either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Suki ni Nacchaudaro was the peak Aki-p song for me. That got my hopes up real high and Suki to Iwasetai was perfectly fine. It all went downhill since Buenos AIres. Maybe sales not up to expectations and Aki-p lost motivation or something...

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Since when did Buenos Aires turn into a bad single? I just don't get it, especially after watching their Japan fancam on 위즈룬 WIZRUNE's channel.

Or it is just that the guys on this forum always have completely different taste compare to the rest of the world?

• Like Like x 2
  16. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I do like Buenos Aires, but many people in many forums always complain about how they don't like it. I don't know if japanese poeple thinks otherwise but it's pretty hard to tell because the song didn't chart well in digital rankings, not because people think it's a bad song but I think it was because general people didn't know about the song in first place.

17. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Arashi relased their second best album on same day with Buenos Aires, and since they're everyone's favorite oppa, it overshadowed other releases (luckily IZ*ONE has chara-ani style HT event)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    As bad as it may be, AkiP's song always has its magic. I find myself singing "MOSHI VAMPAIYAA" all the time today.
    I like the song.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I wonder if official MV got deleted by the mods....
    /shameless

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
  20. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    This is probably their best MV ever. I think this is the first time there's nobody ahead of the center at the end of the song. I loved it!

• Like Like x 5