1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yokochan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Qtyu33

Qtyu33 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    She is a handshake seller can see all her slot from October to February all sold out.

2. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I agree with everything, but at the same time even if most of the girls are doing it behind the scenes i would say that some girls like Zukki are 100% safe, most of the girls that scandaled before gave me bad vibes (Mako, Naanya, Suzuran, Moeka, Kashiwagi) in the end is also about picking the right girls if you don't want to be cucked.

3. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    i cant believe than some people are saying "they can do what they want with their bodies... this is not bad" COME ON!!! THEY ARE IDOLS!! if they wanna do what they want just get out of "idol world" and be like any other artist or "enterteiner"... but if they are idols theres is some rules... please stop watching the "idol japanese world" with occidental eyes!!! please!!! stop that!!!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

They can do what they want with their bodies...this is not bad

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Kakureon

Kakureon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    there should be people who think that the photos are the path to more gravure too

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    She's got a smile on again which is good to see

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    If someone really want that, no matter being a man or a woman, then please don't become an idol. Just try to be a normal talented artist. Money, fame, plus much more freedom to have boyfriend/girlfriend. Even being a Kardashian clone is better than being an idol and make fans feel betrayed.
    BTW, if a beloved local monk/nun who is expected by local faithfuls to behave the way he/she is expected to behave, is now known to do what he/she want with his body by f**king girls/boys, do faithfuls also have to agree with whatever he/she did and must love him/her with as much love as before?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I can't wait to hear her version of Koko de Kiss Shite, I listen to that song on repeat for days now, really like it:chuffed:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  11. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    She actually seems to be getting on with it quite fine to be honest.

Nothing burger lol

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    this is terrible... when she going to graduate???? when?? IF THE STAFF ACEPT THIS THE LOVE BAN IS A FKNG LIE!!!!! why people ha ve to paid for shaking hands????? why????!!! she can be a dancer!!! like e-girls!!! i gonna support her!!! but why she is still in the idol world????? why!!!!!!??? MATSUMURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... :eek: im sorry... the old traumas are going back

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

dude...are you okay? what is wrong with you?

14. qpet

qpet Future Girls

amazing as expected:approve:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I'd really like it if she stayed. She's one of the only eito girls(in fact, AKB) girls that I really liked.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    low-tolerance-to-being-cucked syndrome

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    *Sigh* Nobody has been "cucked". You are not in a relationship with these girls. If anything you're getting stitched up by a Princess Femdom scheme lol

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  19. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    Weird how some people think they "own" the girls. It's weird a lot of people are really way more concerned about she kissing a random guy than leaked pictures of an underage, some ~fans~ are not truly thinking about Yokochan. Do you really want Yokochan to end her career for good? Seriously...

I'm happy Yokochan made a great performance in the Singing Contest yesterday, because she's truly talented! I hope she can get along w/ Team 8 for a long time!

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    No, they don't own them. But you know what they own? Their own money. And they can spend it where they want. These girls can have all their rights: to love, to fuck, to hold hands. But then their fans' money can go to someone else. And guess who loses in this story? Hint: it's not their fans nor AKB.

You see, I hear a lot that they have rights, but I never hear about their responsabilities. Imagine a sportsman. You and everyone else here has the right to go out at night, to get wasted, to develop a beer belly, to smoke a lot. We're grown ups, normal people. But someone like Messi or Stephen Curry can't, because it's their responsability, because it affects their performance and their team. They're not like someone else. It's the same for idols. They dance, they sing, they shake hands, they idol. And if any of their actions has a negative effect on their careers and the group then yes we have a problem. What about all the fans that she has lost? What about all the jokes that the antis make about Team 8? I don't want to bash Yoko, whatever, what's done is done, but I can't possibly believe it's so hard for some fans to understand something this simple. You know, if that didn't destroy AKB I really would love to see this group giving all that freedom to their members just that you could see how great it would be for Sakamichi.

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1