1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yokochan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

"but muh human rights, muh third wave feminism"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Did you guys learn anything with NGT's case?
    that's what happens when you let these girls do whatever they want

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Yeah there is the unspoken rule of not dating anyone or risk losing your career. This is applicable to every idol even if the love ban isn’t explicitly stated. You can always risk it but get caught and you might lose fans or your career and don’t come blaming on the fans who chose not to support anymore since they’re the one supplying the money. You can always choose to quit as an idol if you wanted love, there’s at least some responsibility to account to the people who actually spent tons of money on you and the responsibilities she has on the team and people around you. It’s like making decisions for yourself thinking that it’s your right to do whatever you want but never consider the other implications inflicted on your family or friends, take suicide for an example.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    And don't forget what Takamina said about her own "scandal" and the members' reaction to it.

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 9.07.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 9.27.57 PM.png

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  5. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ Yep. Relationships probably aren't as rare as fans imagine. (It's not something alarming among members, as Takamina hinted.) We have a history of scandals happening with popular, non-popular, pushed and non-pushed members (It's almost hard to find a pattern)... But the only thing that's important for The Matrix to work is to keep the people within it believing that members aren't in a relationship--either because they really aren't or because they're able to conceal it flawlessly.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    because this happened BEFORE the whole ngt incident thing broke out.
    there are other previous cases if you really want to refer to, though:fear:

btw @sscrla i rewatched the two parts you've captured because i don't quite recall them saying those. for the chinese sub version i've watched, what they've said were
    1) 'the members are already used to dealing with scandals' <-- not exactly saying that scandals happened so many times already
    2) 'we too have apologized before' <-- never said takamina does not need to apologize
    right before that sasshi said 'kawai sou', so i think what sasshi wanted to convery here is 'we know how it's like (to apologize) and don't want takamina to go through the same thing'

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Their first reaction was:

"Oh my God! Takamina dating?! This is so cool! Who is it? Who is it? Oh my God! Awesome! Hahah...... Oh shit... She's screwed................................................."

8. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Kinda funny looking back at it,but its only funny because we know its a dokkiri. I wonder what went through the member mind at that time

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Hachinosu Dance won't same anymore without Yokoyui

• Like Like x 1
  10. qpet

qpet Future Girls

• Like Like x 5
  11. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    "Omgwhoisheicantwaittomeethimivegottatellyukirinomgtakaminayoucrazyperson"

Or something along those lines.

• Like Like x 2
  12. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    That's probably how it works. It must be tough for beautiful girls in their teenage years to keep the record without any mistakes.

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    After all, it's pretty normal for 15 year-old girls to have sex all the time, especially in Japan. I mean, they can't really control themselves.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    The sarcasm detector is going off so I'll run with it: It really shouldn't be that surprising that in 2019 when everyone is so connected all the time and globalism is steadily on the rise, that Japanese teenagers are beginning to act more and more like Western ones. They dress the same, they behave with each other the same and they share the same interests. And just in case you've been living under a rock, let me fill you in: Western 15 year olds are fucking, A LOT.

Not to mention rumor has it that being a young Western bachelor in Tokyo and the surrounds that can speak even broken Japanese is doing pretty well for themselves right about now lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    At least, that's what they say.

16. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    That's what I say. I was fucking a 15 year old when I was in High School. I was 17, she was 15 so you can judge if you like. I was a kid just like anyone else.

And I'm not even gonna comment what I saw others do.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    You fucked a 15 year-old girl and you saw a few other people doing, so that must mean that everyone else is doing it too. If you're on drugs and you see other people on drugs that must mean that everyone's on drugs too! Of course there are a lot of 15 year-olds getting laid, LOTS, more than their parents think, but also a lot less than most claim. How many teenagers aren't even in a relationship? They have the social pressure (from their fellow teens, of course) to say they have sexual experience, otherwise their lives will be miserable forever and the other cool kids will make fun of them. Hey, adults lie too. In fact, research says that westerner teenagers are having less sex than before and the majority are virgin. And while Japan isn't exactly a monastery, it's still one of the most vegan societies in the world. I'm not trying to judge her, but I think it's funny to see a 15 year-old girl saying that she couldn't control herself. If she can't then who can?

And bringing this back to the ban discussion, why do some people make it sound like "we" are asking them to give up on love forever? Can't they hold themselves for four or five years when they're just kids? They have their whole lives to do whatever they want, most of them graduate in their early twenties or even earlier, when they have the brains to know what they're doing (sort of).

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    good lord I'm sure there were 100 better ways to make a point than (look at me I'm so cool and sexually liberal I **** a 15 year old)

First of all she is a public figure, so don't compare yourself to her. Because of her elevated status in the public sphere her life is going to be more scrutinized.

Second, even in the west, if your favorite Disney channel teenager or Ariana Grande or Tswift or whatever suddenly leaked a bunch of sexually promiscuous pictures when they were 15, they would still be hearing it from people regardlessly.

• Agree Agree x 10
  19. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    My favorite team 8 song.

I was about to write the same, but you came first, literally all that i think. Thank you.

You can't have your cake and eat it

Why is it so hard to understand?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    end of her career??? she still can be a great dancer and singer like egirls... not an idol!!

• Like Like x 1