1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team TP Thread

Discussion in 'General Team TP Discussion' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

1. HermitGhost

HermitGhost Kenkyuusei

How are their sales? I didn't knew Taiwan had a subunit until recently even though I often follow Taiwan entertainment.
    Being low budget is better though because their potential is limitless once more people get to know them:banana:

Though I don't know how big is the market for Taiwan pop nowadays with kpop around.
    Honestly speaking Team SH seems to have a bigger potential than Team TP since they are targeting China market which is very much bigger in size compared to Taiwan...
    Although China music production seems to pale in comparison to Taiwan based on my personal biased opinion.
    I used to follow Taiwan pop a lot back in the days when they have many interesting rock/pop band music.
    Nowadays it is so rare to find good and happy music..

Also I have posted the English translation of their 4 singles on lyrics translate below.
    [勇往直前, TTP Festival, 櫻花瓣, 綠草地上的奇蹟] : https://lyricstranslate.com/en/akb48-team-tp-lyrics.html

Would be easier for newer English casual fans if they want to find out the lyrics of their songs in the upcoming Shanghai festival.
    Also better if a English/Mandarin bilingual speaker help to proofread it too, thanks in advance.

I can also try to translate the lyrics for their future singles as long the chinese lyrics is provided. Enjoy~

2. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    they sales are better than we think
    the 1st SINGLE sold 10.000 copies
    I don't know for the 2nd singles but they are 1st in the oricon Taiwan version

3. Huww

Huww Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chokurena
    They sold 6000 copies for the 2nd singles in the first week
    When I ordered 2nd singles, the clerk told me that they sold twice the amount of the previous
    but I dont think there's a huge growth in fan base. people are just buying more copies

4. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    they growing up steadily only for the Taiwan market....it seems like they don't want to have fight with team SH in the mainland China for the moment.

the strategy is very great... all the effort in the domestic to gain popularity

5. Huww

Huww Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chokurena
    It is hard to sale in mainland China since their sales depends on handshaking event and its not convenient for China fan to attend.
    There're lots of Hong Kong fans though

6. HermitGhost

HermitGhost Kenkyuusei

Ultimately the whole business model is to target domestic market, as long there is constant fans from all over China to attend their theatre/concerts or live streaming, they can do well.
    With China getting rich now, there are a lot of rich fans around that can easily spend support a few members of the group if they find any members worth supporting.
    A few super rich fans is enough to support or many well to do fans can easily a whole group to be honest.

Meanwhile its slightly disadvantageous with TP, with the China-Taiwan cross straits relations now and Taiwan pop culture isn't not like 10 years back when they have many well known bands.

• Like Like x 1
  7. onego123

onego123 Member

Abe Maria has announced her graduation from TTP.

EC5swVDU8AEkKZh.jpg EC5swVHU0AEaeYv.jpg

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  8. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    for me is not a surprise because she very old even if in China they don't have the problem with age... I'm just sad because she is one of the most popular and she quit when the group is on the rising side. in the contrary her departure can make the light in the other Japanese member mayu or mirei I skip yuzuka because she is a big name

9. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Wasn’t Abemaru unable to perform in Asia Fest because of Visa issues? I wonder if these issues is what lead to her graduation?

10. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I dont think

11. welp

welp Next Girls

No. Izurina had known Maria was leaving the group quite a while before Asia Fest. (Izurina and Maria are Gen 10 friends.)

12. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Dang that sucks, especially since she was a popular member

But yeah hopefully this’ll mean they’ll start pushing the other Japanese members now

13. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    so with the report of mini concert this week ... we have a new seifuku and two news unit songs tenshi no shippo and heart gata virus.

for the setlist they have performs 11 song.
    koisuru fortune cookies
    only today
    aitakatta
    mae shika mukanee
    sakura no hanabiratachi
    sougen no kiseki
    love shugyo
    TTP festival
    heavy rotation
    plus the 2 unit songs

the new seifuku have the same feel that some old akb48 seifuku

14. HermitGhost

HermitGhost Kenkyuusei

They also sang this old akb song during their 2nd day of mini con:
    遠距離海報/yuan ju li hi bào bao/ long distance poster (AKB original version:
    遠距離ポスター | Enkyori Poster | Teleposter)

And they just released the short version of their 【LOVE 修行】LOVE xiū xín/LOVE Shugyou/LOVE Training

if the video does not show watch the video here

English lyrics: Short version , Full version

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    They are auditioning in Malaysia? Take this article with a grain of salt though: They added SNH48 as an international Sister Group.

16. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Yes. It's a very old news. :^^;:

17. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    So, it's true they are? I'm sorry I am stupid late. I just got it from my Google News search. :oops:

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    At a handshake. The video included Abe Maria saying goodby to the fans (her graduation is coming up).

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Has there ever been any update on Honda Yuzuka? She was my favorite member, I really miss her :(

20. onego123

onego123 Member

Any news on the next single? Maybe I'm just impatient, but I feel like the Senbatsu should be announced by now.