1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Happy Birthday Naanya!!! 20 years old now!!!

:ome::ome::ome:

She debuted at the age of 13, and now she's 20 (and still so young after all this time, because she debuted young LOL) I'm supporting her from the beginning and I can't believe it's been that long! it's weird to think that I basically saw her grow up LOL. The past year was probably her best year since graduation. and hopefully the next year will be even better!

Naanya spent her birthday with Hikari, Aeri and Ryoka! Her long-time friends, it's so nice that they spend her birthday together like every year! Hikari made a tweet about it with photos, Ryoka is not on the photos but the tweet mention her so she was there!

002.jpg 003.jpg

Miion also wished a happy birthday to Naanya, and Naanya replied to it! I love that :blush:

Today is the release of her photobook as well, I'm looking forward to see the sales (hopefully it sells enough to rank in the photobook ranking). I really hope that this is a success. it's hard to tell how it will do, this is the first thing Naanya does since graduation where we can get an idea of how many fans she has at this moment, so I really can't tell how it will do until we get numbers. I feel that she gets a good amount of attention lately and increase of popularity, and if some of the people who started following her on Twitter bought a copy, I believe it will do pretty good. I really hope so! it can open a lot of opportunities if she can find success with this photobook! and I saw the new previews posted on those sites, yes they're kinda revealing LOL Naanya is so pretty and some of them even look cute somehow LOL I hope this means that her female fans will love it too and buy it. The photos look really nice.

During the event for the photobook today, Naanya showed the photos in the book where she is cutting her hair! so I understood it right before, she cut her hair during the shooting of this photobook! The book must have both pics with long hair and short hair. She's beautiful with both haircuts! it's perfect.

001.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Naanyan :ome:

4. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    :ome:HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAANYA :ome:
    :flower: Wish all the best for you :flower:

5. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Naanya photobook came today! :1st:
    High quality A4 sized hardback. Bonus photo but not signed, unfortunately :(

_20190916_112418.jpg _20190916_112625.jpg _20190916_112344.jpg _20190916_112519.jpg

Incidentally, cost was 30.70 GBP DHL from Amazon JP, shipped 14 September.

• Like Like x 3
  6. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ oooooh, i agree with "High quality"

7. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

8. Merlin54

• Like Like x 5
  9. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Maaan she's even got the booty to go with the boobs. What a lass.

• Like Like x 1
  10. richard durbano

STILL waiting for my copy. Fedex is promising Wednrsday noon (U.S. time)

11. Merlin54

I've used both CDJapan and AmazonJP and both give good service. I use AmazonJP for more expensive items because they take care of any custom duties etc that may be due.

You should get it today. Enjoy!! :approve:

• Like Like x 1
  12. richard durbano

You were correct. Naanya's book showed up this morning. It took me about a minute and a half to decide this is the best AKB photo book ever I've ever seen. I 've bought 8 in the last year and a half and there isn't even a close second. Owada Nana is not only stunning (with or without make-up) but she is so damn photogenic. It is almost as though she can't take a bad picture. Beautiful girl. This book is going to be a huge seller. Absolutely has to be.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Modelpress and Oricon both made articles about Naanya! it is about her photoshoot in Weekly Young Jump. Both articles used the same 2 photos. I'm going to post them under spoiler because one of them is revealing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but these are photos from her photobook, right? Often when a photobook is released, it happens that the photos are used in magazines, as a way of promo I guess. I hope more people will buy her photobook!

001.jpg 002.jpg

I changed my profile photo to the picture where she smiles, hehe. She looks so pretty and her smile is the cutest! <3

• Like Like x 3
  14. richard durbano

Neither one of those pictures are in the book, but both are fantastic. Must have been a tough job editing that book.

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks for the info! so it means these photos are part of a completely new photoshoot, that's awesome. Naanya keep getting more offers! and I like how this photoshoot looks like already, she's so pretty. I guess we'll get the full version sometime later. She's doing so amazing ;w;

• Like Like x 2
  16. richard durbano

Well, I may have misspoke. She wears a straw hat in a few of the shots but I don't see that particular picture. When she wearing a hat like that, she's in a pink dress. The other one is definitely not in the book.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Merlin54

^ Look like new pics to me.

New Naanya YT video, '' Blindfold Challenge '' -

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  18. Merlin54

Latest Naanya YT video seems to be a CM for UberEats -

• Like Like x 2
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Oh we have sales numbers for Naanya's photobook! I didn't know that they would include her in this week's sales but I just saw a photo and she was on it. For information, Naanya's photobook was released on the 15th (Sunday) so I think these are the numbers for 1 day since it's for the previous week...

01.jpg

#4 Owada Nana 1st photobook - 2266

I think this is very good! and I hope to see her rank again next week and hopefully with a higher number since it will count a full week, rather than just 1 day. But yes 2266 sales is really good for 1 day although it probably includes all or most of the pre-orders. I hope she can have good sales in next week! Let's see!

• Like Like x 5
  20. Merlin54

^ It's a good start but let's hope sales carry on like that.

In today's YT video, Naanya tells us what she bought in MUJI: skincare products, room aroma and sweets (lol) -

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 2