1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I wonder...
    If you enter any group (or job) only weighting things like that you may end feeling out of place and regretting not entering the group you are more in tune with.
    Keyaki, Nogi and Hinata now have three very different concepts, I hope the girls will chose the one they really like.

I also hope we will get an event of some sort when they will announce who goes in which group, it would be good have a Sakamichi Welcoming Party of sort

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I hope we don't get fillers in Keyaki like what happened to AKB48 and want to be in Keyaki because they have oshimens there and like their songs.

It's hard to tell now how many wants to enter Keyaki with all of their heart. But the interview with Konno and AkiP in early Feb makes me very nervous. There were many, many participants who wanted to enter 2gen Kanji Keyaki and made it a tough choice for AkiP and Konno. Can also be due to first audition for Kanji Keyaki since debut in 2015. Many wanted to apply when we don't know when 3gen audition for Keyaki will happen in the future. And those who have entered adult stage was the last time they can apply.

If we focus on Keyaki there are two safe cards who likes Keyaki to their heart. Rei Ozono who was saved by Eccentric which changed her life. Haruka Kuromi got overloaded with requests for Nogi choreos on audition from fans on showroom but there was one part she talked about herself and she likes Keyaki a lot and "Hirate Yurina... Techi" was her oshimen. In this age Techi is very popular among young girls. Ten-chan had Techi as no 1 oshi but because Techi was absent for pair location episodes she had to try with 2nd oshi, Berisa.

But you don't have to worry about Hikari Endo. She is never gonna enter Keyaki. Predictions from fans on twitter with 82% for Endo to enter Keyaki couldn't be more wrong. It happened same to Fujiyoshi on audition. Many fans on showroom who wanted her to enter another group. She thinks fans have different opinions based on looks. You can never know the person by just looking at her.

Hono was smart to not show her face until announcement of which group she was assigned to. But this is trainee so they have no choice to introduce them before groups are announced. Nogi mngmt learned from their mistake with 2gen Nogi kks and didn't wanted Seed & Flower to repeat same mistake. They do this together and I don't think Sakamichi Joint Audition will become a regular thing as they will probably go back to single auditions for each group especially now that Keyaki has adopted senbatsu system.

3. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Got our answer today :( Oda Nana won't be participating in Tokyo Dome, either day.

She must have practiced a ton with the other girls, a bit disappointing that she can't stand on stage. However, it might be for the best considering the fandom backlash. Time will settle everything.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I saw it today, but honestly at this point, after talking with people, I don't know how to feel about.
    Mostly I just keep asking myself how she could be so careless.
    Because whatever I think about the loveban rule, things like this may affect Keyaki and that is last thing we need. So I hope from now on the other members would be more smart.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It's very heart-wrenching for me that Dani won't participate in Tokyo Dome. I just hope it's not a sign that she will graduate or something. Not just because I like Dani, but she is one of the emotional support in Keyaki.

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think that's a pretty unlikely scenario tbh, that's pretty machiavellian. I think they went for the group they identified with most, otherwise they'd need to be both high intellect and quite deceptive to get away with it.

At least it's a proper punishment for tarnishing the groups name, quite the oppisite to NGT really.

That's kind of how I feel about the group, even though there's members I like, their variety stuff is pretty boring and it makes the group harder to relate to. They're strength is in performance, especially in music shows imo.

Agreed, K46 is a more difficult concept to grasp and to execute than Nogizaka, thanks to the expertise of Sony and the members it actually worked.

The fact that it has become "Techi and friends" is definitely an issue to girls who may be ambitious as exampled by losing top members like Zuumin and Neru so early which was pretty awful.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

Tokyo Dome Setlist Update (complete) : 18/9/2019

1. Overture
    2. Garasu wo ware (Center: Hirate Yurina)
    3. If You Talk (Center: Hirate Yurina)
    4. Dance Track
    5. Student Dance (Center: Hirate Yurina)
    6. Hirate Yurina Solo Dance
    7. Eccentric (Center: Hirate Yurina)
    MC
    8. Sekai ni (Center: Hirate Yurina)
    9. Aozora ga chigau
    10. Bare to shonen
    11. Seifuku to taiyo (Center: Hirate Yurina)
    12. Futari Saison (Center: Hirate Yurina)
    13. Kimi ga inai
    14. Mo mori e kaerou ka? (Center: Hirate Yurina)
    15. Our War
    16. Kekkyoku ja ne shika einai
    17. Silent Majority (Center: Hirate Yurina)
    18. Hiraishin (Center: Hirate Yurina)
    19. Ambivalent (Center: Hirate Yurina)
    20. Kaze ni (Center: Hirate Yurina)
    21. Abunakkashi keikaku
    22. Taiyouha miageruhitowo erabanai

Encore
    Hirate walked along the stage with 50,000 people looking at her.
    And Fukyouwaon music hit and Tokyo Dome literally erupted.
    Standing ovation.
    The End.

I won't keep typing the center position, because it seems like almost everything will be Hirate Yurina center except for the coupling songs which she won't be a part of. Apparently Hirate gave absolutely everything she had today, and even fell on stage.

Note: Not sure how accurate these are, but they are from several twitter updates.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 9
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

Did none of the other songs have centres?

9. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

I'm not quite sure, but from what I've seen on Twitter there was no absolute one center for the other songs. Just a group of other members (not the entire group). And Kimi ga inai and Abunakkashi Keikaku were listed as Hirate Yurina center as well.

Fukyouwaon is now trending. Reports of numerous fans bursting into tears as soon as Fukyouwaon music hit. Fans reports coming in with general consensus that the Tokyo Dome live concert was way above expectations.

Rumours that maybe it will be Kuroi Hitsuji followed by new single in tomorrow's encore. There are also many people asking if anyone is willing to sell their tickets for tomorrow's concert since it's sold out. And there are also some who have tomorrow's tickets who wished that they attended the first day event instead of the second day.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Sort of perfect set list.
    I'm sorry there was no Kuroi Hitsuji, because a song like that deserve a stage like Tokyo Dome but to have Fukyouwaon back as encore is amazing (and taxing I bet). I can't wait to hear Hono's version of BokuWaYada [hehe]
    and I also can't wait to have the DVD in my hands even though Keyakitte-people were there so we probably will get a Tokyo Dome episode relatively soon

Techi.. I didn't expect anything less from her and I guess she gave more than she could. From what I read she "fell" during Ambivalent, but I'm not sure how that happened.
    Even only watching that list and pictures/tweet coming from the Dome I feel so proud of keyaki.

Keyaki is not a group for everyone... it may become one soon, but right now it's still the beautifully different Sakamichi middle child, and it's the only group I can fully support. Even when they do something that may go against their best interest, it's hard to really get frustrated.
    I don't know how many japanese fans appreciated the "nana" sign (hopefully many) but it's good to see real affection and support from members to another who isn't there, instead of pretending everything is fine or even get angry because someone made a mistake.

I liked it.

• Like Like x 7
  11. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I guess it was just that boring then. Not your fault, so.

Edit: this and the next few comments from me were banter.
    I honestly couldn't believe people got so worked up over it.
    Perhaps it's a cultural thing.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Probably their best concert so far from what I heard from people who were there. I wonder if they are going to keep Fukyouwaon as encore and add Kuroi Hitsuji and 9th single performance or removed Fukyouwaon and replace it with Kuroi Hitsuji and 9th single when people wish they were on the first day.

13. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Fukyouwaon still trending worldwide. Hopefully we get a clip on morning shows.

idk why people expect the songs to have other centers if Techi is there? Makes no sense to me.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    1. She is reported to not be in the best position health-wise.
    2. Keyaki songs without Hirate centring actually exist.
    3. Why not.

15. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

What do you mean?

Excuse me, but aren’t you being a little rude? This is keyaki’s first dome concert, let’s not bring any negativity and just celebrate it :)

Fukyouwaon is back and I couldn’t be happier! I thought they wouldn’t perform it, so it’s a nice surprise.
    Hoping they perform kuroi hitsuji tomorrow.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No, I'm not.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

wow 不協和音 is still trending on twitter

18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Let's be honest though did you really think they weren't gonna have techi center every song she physically could? come on man..

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That's kind of her thing though isn't it, you'd wonder if she plans it looking for praise and sympathy.

The setlist does look kind of boring on the face of it (and short, only 23 songs?). It all depends on the staging and FX though, maybe they put a huge amount of money into lights, backdrop, pyro etc. I'm sure clips will turn up on the morning news shows a little later today.

• Dislike Dislike x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    No, I understand "wanting" other members to center. I meant that it has never happened so far that when she's at a concert other people center the songs where she's the official center. It only happens when she isn't there. So I meant that I don't get where that expectation comes from.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1