1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Live event has started. 150k to get koike SSR, and if you are top 10k, you get Akane SSR.

It's going to be tough; people with skills will be rewarded as you get more glowsticks through master mode.I can only do pro mode at the moment.

It's important to know that your progress over time event is not linear. A lot of people keep steady during the event, and rush like hell (use stamina points) at the last time to break through the 10k limit. So be prepared to rush the last day of the event!

Keep close to top 10k, and last day of event, pour all your energy to pass through the mark just before the live ending. But a lot of people will do that. Still an edge over people who sleep ahah

• Like Like x 2
  2. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Pulled another one and got Saimajo Odanana and Nijika. Would love to get another focus one for the event though. I'm saving my lightsticks so if ever I got another one, I'll get a 50% bonus points. I don't think I can reach the 10k placing in the rank, but I'm gonna try my best to get Koike SSR.

3. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Spent 10,000 gems and still no Focus Live members... I feel like I've exhausted most methods of getting free gems too RIP. I'm pretty confident I'd be able to get Koike's SSR at least!

Also for those looking for a Master-level song to grind, Shibuyagawa is the easiest Master song and super easy to FC. I was avoiding Master songs until I realized that this was the only level-20 song out of the bunch.

• Like Like x 1
  4. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I spent a bunch of gems yesterday to get another focus card and instead got a bunch of dupes. I don't think I'll be spending any more gems (already got a Techi SSR anyways) but I'm saving since I have a feeling we might get a similar event to this one for Hinata. I'd love a Miipan focus SSR.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    just save your gems for now. i badly want a Naako SSR but i always get a bad pulls last time.

anyways, what's the estimated hours to get more energy drink point bonus?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I got a SSR Takamoto from the daily free gatcha :cool::cool::cool:

7. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    On twitter, people say that this event is brutal and hard. Why is that?

Getting koike looks doable while being top 10k for akanen is hard. However, there's something to be careful of : this event is only 4 days long!!!!

Also, if you take into account 1 AP is refreshed every 3 min, it's unlikely you're available to maximize the use of your AP : in other words you need to be on the game every 3 hours if you want to be AP efficient! Who's going to wake up at 3 AM to use his AP?? Come on...

As people said above, you need to ONLY do master songs, to maximize glowsticks. Otherwise you will be at disadvantage and fall behind.

I'm really wondering if all this hassle is worth for...

Keep in mind. Playing daily will not be enough, you just don't have time! don't hesitate to use AP refresh to get to 144k!

I feel like playing all the time, yet i am at 25k. Only hope is to get A at all master and pro mode that i can. But it's difficult.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  8. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i tried Shibuyagawa master mode. after a few tries, i full comboed it. Though i got 1 bad note but still counts in combo. is there a card skill that prevents combo break if you hit good/bad/miss notes?

Screenshot_20191005-102154.jpg

9. skiesstraydog

skiesstraydog Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Shiori
    yes. skill will be like GOODがBAD でもコンボ
    GOOD and bad not cut combo

• Like Like x 1
  10. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    some example of cards that have skills that can save your combo if you make mistake:

Screenshot_20191005-114905.jpg 20191005_115903.jpg 20191005_120109.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I think it's worth going for gems spending to resplenish AP. To get full stamina back, it's 50 gems. Let's say you're going for koike, you get 400 refund of gem in milestone tab until 144k. Don't hesitate!

Gems is not your biggest asset. Time is. You better smooth your playing time instead of rushing like crazy in the end. Because people are playing too, you won't make as much progress as you think you are.

If you keep getting an A on shibuyagawa master mode, and resplenish like 20 times your AP, perhaps you can get Koike. But be prepared to play all the afternoon.

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. Melodisan

Melodisan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    please help T-T

Attached Files:

13. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    clear this type of song and you must get 400,000+ points score
    20191005_221835.jpg

14. Melodisan

Melodisan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    thank you!

15. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i'm at 66k at the moment. So tired to play. I also forgot something, i can't play when my phone is charging so i'm not sure if i can make it.

The only way to speed up the process is to do master mode, but i died too many times. It's too risky. I'm stuck with "te wo tsunaide kaerou ka" pro mode for 2000 points.

16. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    I want that Akanen! I feel like if you can reach that Koike reward there's a chance you'll be under 10k by the end.
    But like you said, the last day is when everyone goes hard and we'll have to compete with other idol fans. It'll be difficult.

17. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

How many points do you get per Shibuyagawa? I'm going with Saimajo pro mode and get around 350points each. I'm at 70k and too tired for master mode so I'm farming saimajo and for event i choose sekai for 1900 points. It's not too stressing farming these song but I'm afraid not going to make it for Koike

18. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

And also the game mistakenly load the Pe focus cam ver of Sekai for me once. Have anyone met this situation?

19. skiesstraydog

skiesstraydog Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Shiori
    just got Koike
    life of 21% boost is so hard
    now it 31% boost

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It hasn't happened to me but I've seen someone on twitter post an Oda focus of Sekai and someone said there's a Risa focus cam of Kaze ni. So I'm guessing more focus cards are coming. I just wish they aren't limited bc I don't have enough gems.