1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Inoue Sayuri (Sayunyan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Yeah, pretty much expected. She could've graduated long ago too, not too far from Marika's. She has solidified her place in the entertainment industry as a stage actress. Hopefully there are more great things ahead of her. Grab those cash, gurl.

Hopefully we got to see her for at least one more single. It's hard to say goodbye when she's taking break like this. She is one of my fav

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

After Wakatsuki announced hers, i said that 94 group might be gone by the end of 2019. Now it's down to Nakada :fear:

I wish all the best for your future, Sayunyan :flower:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Somehow we see this coming. She's been more visible with her outside work than with Nogi I think even before her hiatus.
    But that's a good thing and I'm happy for her. Sad news, yes. But it's the best move for her, just at the right time.
    One of the first few members that caught my attention. Congratulations Sayu!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy grad Sayunyan. I hope Shitara apologizes for making her cried in the past when she makes a speech in Koujichuu. Or, rather than an apology, maybe one last bully from Shitara?:D

• Like Like x 3
  5. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Congraduations Sayu. She's a talented girl. Her world is in theater and musical. I'm sure we're still gonna see a lot of her stuff after grad.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Blitz Comet

Blitz Comet Kenkyuusei

I was expecting this one for a while now but was not prepared for it. i am going to miss her deeply and hope nothing but the best for her. Congrats and Thank you Sayunyan for the great memories. You will be missed:(

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah, I think this is one we knew was coming. And while it's sad in one sense because she's always been so likeable and entertaining and we're losing yet another 1st gen, I feel like she'll have many more opportunities after graduation than she's ever been given within the group - she deserved much much more than management gave her and I wish nothing but the best for her - she's going to be missed. I wish her all the happiness in then world.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Our Sayuranger is off to save the wider world with her power and her smile. Keep fighting the good fight!

• Like Like x 7
  10. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Our Fragile but strong sayunyan has set a new journey with all her might, thank you for all the years you been with Nogizaka46.!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Geribanana

Geribanana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    not surprised but still sad, hope nothing but the best for her. The money lover dork...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    I expected Sayu to be one of the few first gen members staying for a little longer. But sadly it's about time.We've been sensing this for a while. No group activities, she only updates stageplay's info. Thank you for all of these years, I hope she will have a bright future ahead with tons of great projects.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Sad news, She's one of my top 5

I hope the best for her in her new life (theater and musical)

thank you Sayuri for those 8 years with the group

we wil miss you

• Like Like x 2
  14. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Goodbye our Sayuranger :cry:, I am so sad.
    Her dance performances are always powerful and coolness, and she is really serious about her justice :^O^:. I will miss her a lot. Come one, someone invites her for pink or white ranger role!
    Justice always wins!
    [​IMG]
    Credit: twitter @sabinosuke
    [​IMG]

Figure of Sayuranger.
    So cool and cute!
    [​IMG]
    Her boyfriend.
    I will miss her belly button :fear:.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

She will have better chance if by days after her last activity date as member, were reported signed to an agency.

Which actually possible knowing LLC agency has signed numerous ex-Nogi member as talent under their wing with diverse connection for post-idol project.

16. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    I really like Sayunyan. In Nogibingo3 or 4 she became one of my favorite members. I hope she keeps working. I've recently watched all of Under Construction and for some reason I thought she had already graduated but she kept appearing in episodes and I was really glad I was wrong. I guess now is the real deal. I feel spring is a long time away so we have quite some months to appreciate her work with Nogizaka.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 Member Inoue Sayuri will join cast of the musical adaptation of Matsuhisa Atsushi and Tanaka Wataru's fiction "Tengoku no Honya".

The musical "Tengoku no Honya" (English title: Heaven's Book Service) will run at Yomiuri Otemachi Hall Tokyo from 17 to 25January 2020, at Sankei Hall Breeze, Osaka from 31 January 2020 to 2 February 2020.

Congrats Sayunyan

Note: The fiction was adapted into movie (English title: Heaven's Bookstore) in 2004.

Original source: http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2019/10/post-12799.php

heaven-book-services-poster.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  18. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    One after another. Man this girl sure do loves working. She might surpass Junna's stage acting portfolio soon. Or has she passed Junna yet?

• Like Like x 1
  19. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i think Junna was never above Sayu in acting jobs

20. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I see. Do you know how much Sayunyan has done stage acting?