1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Neosu

Neosu Kenkyuusei

Great episode. Next week should be great as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I was literally like this all the time the show was running. They will make it. They surely will make it. And I will still be here cheering for them when they make it. Good job well done girls. <3

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Well said.

I remember 1ki was trying their hardest in the debut year to develop their character even if it's not perfect and needs time. This was stopped for unknown reason. Few of the comments on Keyakake's official twitter account who don't follow the group is making comments after this episode.

What are they expecting them to do? Keep having those talk shows again?? The girls know they are not as good as Nogichuu or Hina Ai but they need to start somewhere to get more confident to speak up. It takes time to develop introverts compared "to their favourite extroverts in Nogi and Hinata". And I'm very happy to see jp Keyaki fans who now stands up against these comments. Staff read the comments and the non-fans comments should be ignored or defend Keyaki as a fan like what I see now.

Keyaki has to invite and work with comedians to get better at speaking up. I don't care if the members are not entertainers yet like Nogichuu's 3ki/4ki and Hina Ai. Stop complain non-fans, the girls are now trying their hardest to change. Keyakake needs to work with comedians in the show to get members triggered and more confident. There is definitely growth in the girls and this episode may not be perfect as some anticipated. But it's better for those fans to go back to their Hina Ai and let us Keyaki fans enjoy this moment in Keyakake.

Members are progressively getting there, they will do it in their own way, even if it now looks like members can only be depended on MCs and other entertainers to non-Keyaki fans. I enjoy this more from the members than they just sit on the chairs and having a nice talk with MCs and others being quiet.

If this is what takes to get the girls more active in the show keep doing it, they may develop into entertainers someday.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I greatly enjoyed the latest keyakake.

I kept rewinding the whole final segment. That whole
    Pikarun-chan photo blackmail
    segment up till the great 'Sawabe Save' in the end
    when he physically stopped Yoshimura's crazy sliding entrance into the studio.
    And there's more to come next week!

My personal POV: like any wrestling heel, Yoshimura took some bumps and got some comeuppance in the end. In my mind, I'd like to believe that the tweet he posted before leads up to this episode. And Sawabe rallies the member to rise! To be continued~ *Jojo ED Roundabout plays*

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Next week's episode: "Halloween musou drama".

https://twitter.com/keyaki46blog/status/1185572180139995136?s=19

Seems like members have started to agree on staff's terms despite if the content feels embarrassing for them. They need to relax in a variety show. If they are going to attract Kansai region they need to be funny. I know it has been two rough years since the start of 2017 but it's time to let go off the past. Yukka wants to show a new side of Keyakizaka. She feels really bad about the episode with Yoshimura last year so she wants herself and the group to change.

6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Why was Ozeki eating sushi so cute and funny at the same time lol.. And Hono is the new variety queen!! Her actions are so funny!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  7. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i dunno what in their staff's mind.
    wasabi sushi and they may hide their emotion to make it safe?
    and that balloon thing, they just press button to start and stop it?
    even nogieigo staff had better idea than that.

it just killed their momentum, keya girls are improving but that games just plain for variety show.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Definitely agreed. This time it was on the staff than the girls. They are improving but I think Yoshimura-san was a bit disappointed with Ten-chan's reaction at the end, but he decided to lift the ban because the girls are gradually improving compared to previous two years. Yet, there are few loud people who are not satisfied and expect a radical change over a night and compare it to Nogichuu and Hina Ai.

Keyakake will not change short-term, it will change long-term. Big balloon reaction was not a good variety game to pick among many variety games. Keyaki-chans have shown before in sport festival episodes against Gana they don't react big on balloon explosion. I heard Seki and Honyo are weak at eating bugs and panic if they are forced to eat. Just like Sayuringo. That would have been a better game.

Wasabi in sushi was the same variety game they did with Gana in the new year's episodes in early 2018. Manamo's erotic eating style is memorable. I'm glad Yoshimura took the last piece because we got a new Ozeki style. Her face and hands were stuck on Risa's butt when she lost control by laughing. That was a funny segment.

Overall, girls did great and staff did fail.

9. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I think, what Keyake needs is a little.....Shoooooougi.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Isaac H

From the buildup in the previous Keyakake episode, I personally expected an epic variety showdown.

What I saw instead: pretty much standard, basic, run-of-the-mill ‘variety challenges’. Perhaps that’s just my own high expectations.

Having said that, I’m still sufficiently entertained by the members - they actually did well - and by this latest Keyakake episode. Sometimes, that’s all I needed.

So…mousou/danso episode next week? Can I expect Habu-chan to slay the members’ hearts again (based from old Keyabingo segments)? Maybe some surprising performance from 2-ki? Bring it on.

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It's on the staff since day one, or at least since they said to the girls to tune it down.
    Anyway, glad it passed. 2 episodes for this are really one too many but I chose to believe in my fellow keyakifans and hope it will really open up doors otherwise closed.

But I honestly can't wait for next week :D
    I wonder who is gonna danso in 2ki

12. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Watched this week's episode. All I can say is their making progress. I look forward to next week's segment as it looks very refreshing to see. Let's keep this up.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Everything needs a little shogi. A little dodgeball. Two fast food restaurants and some flour. If we're talking about the same thing lol.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  14. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nen, Fuu-chan, Oze, Suzu, Mei
    Being a foreigner I have only been watching idol shows for about 12 months. Watched all I could of AKBingo with subs, then found Keyaki and couldn't get enough of them. AKBingo didn't feel "forced" until after the MC's were changed. It felt pretty genuine for quite a while up to that point. Keyabingo was ok, I didn't like the MC's though. Hinabingo felt pushed and basically a love fest for Koyabu. I love the girls from Hinatazaka also, but a lot of their variety seems over done, forced or trying to hard, like how AKBingo was the last couple of years. There are times like that on Hiragana Oshi and Hinatazaka De Aimashou, but those shows feel more genuine than their bingo. Just a personal opinion is all.

I know some of you have said that 2018 was bad for Keyakitte Kakenai, but for me there were a lot of episodes that I enjoyed. I think 2nd gen is really good, and are a bit more at ease with being normal/relaxed when they forget the camera's are there. I do miss Shida being on there, she was a natural for the show. I think Hono could be like her a bit in that aspect.

Seems like some are worried about Suzumoto on this show, but what I see is her laughing extremely hard in the background multiple times, and then shutting it off when she knows the camera is on her. I think her facial expression capture actually bothered her a bit? She even said something about it on her pair episode with Karin. "Oh, I bet they got a shot of my face that time", or something like that. I believe she is fine, and is still the same person she was for Keyaki House.

I am not a huge fan of love confessions, danso, acting challenge or personal fashion episodes. But, I know they are important for the girls to show different aspects of themselves. So I only watch those episodes once or twice.

Wow, I am rambling.. sorry.

I guess my point is that I would love to see more natural settings for them. One of my favorite episodes was the Oze/Risa location shoot with the climbing/obstacle course in the rain. I watch that episode anytime I need to laugh for 20 minutes. Maybe some staff pranks at meetings, scare pranks, flour, cream. If they have to use idea's from Nogizaka under Construction, then so be it. Give the girls a chance to show themselves. Focus more on them for several episodes and give Sawabe and Tsuchida a bit of a break. They work so hard. The girls are always trying to be extremely respectful to everyone, which is fine, but they need to let loose once in a while.

Just my thoughts is all. I don't ever talk on here, but read everyone's comments. I have a lot of respect for you all to have healthy conversations most of the time. And I learn a lot about what is happening from what I read. Otherwise, I would only know from the shows.

Like I said, I have only been around it for about a year and could be completely wrong about everything, which is fine. I can learn. I hope no one gets me wrong, I fully support all three groups and think all of the girls are wonderful. I think it's more of staff choices for things? They just need some episodes where they can let loose, be themselves, not worry about staff telling them to tone it down or whatever.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Wow I thought I was the only one who thought hinata's variety isn't all genuine. Like I know they have the qualities & all but they seem to be trying too hard thereby making them look less genuine. I watched music station and I couldn't stop cringing when Nao showed that video of hers. It was toi cringy. I thought I was the only one so kept it to myself. (other reason is I didn't want to be attacked lol). But I guess that is how people like it so let it be so. Keyaki will gradually grow in it. They may have poor variety skills but at least we know it's who they are

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Isaac H

I’ve read posts here about your views, expectations & preferences. That means you know what you like, and that’s not a bad thing. To want things to be natural/genuine and whatnot. Having said that, please allow me to share my views on ‘entertainment’ as well. This will be quite long, and I’m not really saying things you don’t already know.

I looked at the 46 idol programs that I watched as escapism. Entertainment. It’s after all, “showbiz” and therefore I expect anything that I watch to be staged, scripted or planned in some way. When done well, I suppose it COULD appear natural or genuine, but I don’t really expect them to be that way always.

Sometimes I forgot that entertainers are humans too, so even when they felt down/not up to it for whatever reason - when the time comes, they would have to put their ‘game face’ on. To some degree, to...’fake it’. Because they’re professionals. Or maybe due to that old carnival mindset of “the show must go on”.

I would rather see entertainers or idols ‘try too hard’ (whatever that means) than coasting & putting in no effort. Just to be clear, I don’t fully subscribe to the “Keyaki girls are bad at variety~” view - I think at this point in time they’re doing fine...the show staff/management needs to find ways to showcase and utilize the group to their strengths. Sure, we can still have that Kaizen (continuous improvement) thing going at the same time...as long as we’re living, we should strive to be better everyday.

And since I mentioned “showbiz” earlier - sure, the girls are great performers, every concert show footage I saw I always experience this great energy - but the other half of the ‘show business’ equation is important too. To have enough communicating skill to promote themselves. To get their latest songs out there to the public, to sell their latest singles, to sell tickets to their shows/concerts/events. To satisfy the ‘business’ side of things. I’m not saying they need to be ‘experts at variety’ but good communication/presentation skill really goes a long way.

I strangely...feeling proud of the Keyaki members. Since I first watched them in 2016 till today, they've come this far. Even though I probably missed my original oshimen. No, I *still* miss Yone-san. I missed her so.

My views & what I enjoy may be seen as ‘cringe’ for some. Disagreeable, even. That’s perfectly fine. My preferences are my own business, and I don’t want to make them yours. Enjoy what you want to enjoy, in however way you want. In the end, I’m just a simple Sakamichi Idols fan.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Rev4

Rev4 Member

So my japanese is still somewhat out of place when I watched it with english subs. I thought he said he will lift the ban but instead he will have them banned so they can keep developing until he comes back again to watch their improvement from last time. Ten-chan is his new rival because he was disappointed with her.

However, Yoshimura said they are making progress so I got that part right. He wanted to have them banned so they don't rest on their laurels and crawl back to their old habit.

Anyway, from here on the girls will show us variety without guests like that Halloween mousou drama episode and I hope they bring back the outdoor sport festival episodes. Other than that I want new content for Keyakake and remove boring segments like talk shows, shock episodes (what I remember what the member said), playing games in the studio with guests and lecture episodes with entertainers. I feel Yoshimura is enough to show variety improvement, it was one and done episode with Keisuke Okada they learned a lot about tsukkomi, how to be more playful with comments.

Having more lecture episodes like that in the debut year when they invited some to teach them how to protest on MCs is not fun to watch. Keisuke Okada's episode was more enjoyable than any other lecture episode. With that being said, staff need to let the girls show themselves now. Let Yoshimura be the only guest who wants to keep an eye on their progress from now.

If possible, Keyakake should hire some new blood who brings out fresh content never been seen before which helps the girls. After 3 years my memory is not strong from the debut year, can somebody tell if they had a Halloween mousou drama before in Keyakake or was it only Hiragana Oshi who did it last year? Their senpais did it in some episode of Nogidoko.

I know 1ki did something similar in Keyabingo but I don't remember in Keyakake. Segment like this show a different side from the member which makes good stuff for fanservice.

And like somebody said above, shoujiki shougi would bring high tension among members instead of those shock episodes. The duel between Mayayu and Kashiwagi become a classic battle to remember. Mayayu was also known as the cyborg girl in AKB until shougi and her first competitor was Kojiharu when things got exposed about her like she thinks Takamina didn't suit as an idol because she is unfunny. Or she thinks Minegishi is like a Gachapin. Stuff you would never know about what the member thinks of other members or what she did.

• Like Like x 2
  18. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    well, that shogi made ikuta hate earlier nogibingo because she didn't like badmouthing other member tho.:^^;::^^;:

19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lololol I remember the 1st season of Nogibingo. That girl didn't hide the hate. That was when I really liked her. Like she boldly and plainly said it in front of everyone how she hated the show. Wish there were more people like her

Also about my post earlier. I really was keeping my thoughts to myself cos I didn't want to hurt any one in any way. It's only my perception and spoke up when I realize I wasn't the only one thinking so. If my statement caused any pain, I am so sorry for posting it.

20. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Ahaa I know why they invite this guest this time.

Anyone understand Japanese, just watch this and infer.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Or it could be the video above is shot after this week's Keyakake shooting.