1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Naru announced her graduation tonight during their Team M stage.

upload_2019-10-19_22-10-56.png

She plans to become an actress and she will learn and work hard to achieve that dream. No specific date is planned but she mentioned during December period.

All the best in your future career Naru !!

Credits to the uploader of the video.

2. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Hatazaka stage play includes Yoshida Akari and Shiroma Miru, along with 48G members. Some behind the rehersals and cast interview of the stage play.

The stage play is adapted from a Japanese classic yakuza movie series Jinginaki Tatakai (Battles Without Honor and Humanity), and the series had five movies which were produced between 1973 and 1974.

upload_2019-10-27_1-56-38.png

Jijipress release video

if the video does not show watch the video here

Oricon release video

• Like Like x 2
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Halloween'ed Danceable! covering Warota People

• Like Like x 3
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    NMB48 will be on the "“Best Hit Kayo Festival”

On November 13th, all the performers of the music festival “Best Hit Kayo Festival 2019” (from 7 o'clock onwards) to be broadcast live on Yomiuri Television and Nippon Television were announced.

"The 52nd anniversary of “Best Hit Kayo Festival”, which became one of the most historical programs in the history of Yomiuri TV, will be broadcast live from Osakajo Hall this year. While looking back on the events that enlivened Japan, such as “Ryowa First Year”, “Rugby World Cup”, “Tapioca Boom”, and VTR, the gorgeous artists will present the songs that represent 2019 and hit songs that everyone knows."

■ All artists in "Best Hit Kayo Festival 2019" (in order of Japanese syllabary)
    AKB48
    EXILE
    NMB48

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2147780/full/

https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1889773

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Congrats to Amiru, on getting the 2nd place in the 48G Singing competition. It's a great result for her.

第2回 AKB48グループ歌唱力No.1決定戦

upload_2019-11-1_21-51-29.png

She felt a bit sad of not winning, however a member of the panel judges did made a comment that although she's still a KKS, she obtained a great result and they will look out for her in the coming years. Gambatte kudasai.

IMO, getting 2nd place is a fantastic result for her. Don't give up and continue to work hard and develop towards your dreams, gambare Amiru !!!!

NOTE : Kojirin was there as a Cheer Guest

upload_2019-11-1_21-57-32.png

upload_2019-11-1_21-58-10.png

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  6. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

7. irontech

irontech Next Girls

I know that Nattsu was there as well, but looking at the YT video, I didn't see her along with the 7 contestant. I can only deduce that she didn't make it to the final round ???

TBH, I'm not sure how the final selection is done, but I saw Amiru as the lone NMB member among them, and they did announced the 3rd, 2nd and 1st placing.

Another graduation announcement

Anyway, another Team N member just announced her graduation tonight. This time is Tanigawa Airi.

upload_2019-11-3_2-15-1.png

December 19th at Zepp Namba, the date and venue of her Graduation Concert. However, she did not mention what she will be venturing into for her future.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  8. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

@irontech Yup, Nattsu didn't classify for the next round so she only performed one song, as well as other contestants. The full show is available on bilibili :blush:

9. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Thanks for the info. Much appreciate.

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Haasa, Yuuri, Nagasi, and Cocona

[another dead link]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. irontech

irontech Next Girls

I came across this video, which was uploaded on NMB YT Channel (so probably it will not be taken down so soon), and it shows a step-by-step on how to order your ticket for their stage performance. It's all done online at their ticket center website.

(English is available by toggling the option bar on the top right corner)

Not a Japanese native, so I couldn't make out what was being said, but the visual guide by Keito and Kojirin should probably be sufficient enough to provide some idea on what to do when you want to plan to go for a stage performance at their NMB Theater.

It's very informative for first-timer, especially for foreigners who is traveling alone, and Keito and Kojirin did a good job in showing this step-by-step guide on when you order your ticket, arriving at the theater, what to do, what to be aware of, where to place your stuff .. etc ... etc ...

BII members assisted in this guide by being crazy enthusiastic about this, especially Mion ... LOL !!!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    An interview with the five promoted members.

NMB48 Attractiveness of 5 new promotion members and “too dark” personality “I want to take advantage of the opportunity to blow a new breeze!”

NMB48, which celebrated its 9th anniversary on October 9th and opened its 10th year door. As the generations changed, five new research students were promoted to regular members. Of these, 3 are selected members of the single released on November 6, and 2 are selected as next-generation unit members. This time, we will revisit the charm of five people who are already fresh, yet have a strong personality.

3ebcf6e80b6016f507849385df0a6c9b.jpeg

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/3169

• Like Like x 3
  14. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Sato Ami KKS announced her graduation tonight. She hopes to produce her own fashion brand after her graduation and will leave on January. No set date yet.

upload_2019-11-20_3-19-27.png

upload_2019-11-20_3-19-55.png

Best of luck and hope you achieve your dream in the future.

15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Blindfolded Danceable! trying Hatsukoi shijo shugi choreo

• Like Like x 2
  16. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Yamarina announced her graduation tonight during Team M's stage. Her plan is to graduate next year January time frame, although no specific date is set.

upload_2019-11-27_0-18-2.png

upload_2019-11-27_0-26-0.png

She didn't mentioned about what she will be doing in the future, but best of luck always !!

• Like Like x 1
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  18. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Dancable unit doing Team N's がっつきガールズ from NMB48 21st single, Type A CD/DVD.

For this presentation, they are wearing a new wear line launched by Titan Art and it's called KLON.

KLON website : https://klonklonklon.com/

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

I was just talking about it, What do you guys expect to be announced? KKS promotions? nothing at all? [hehe] new gen?

I checked the team members and Team N is currently 12 members (even though airi announced grad), Team M is 11 (yamarina announced grad as well) and BII have 12 members, meanwhile we have 18 kks (among them, amimaru announced graduation and hinacho is on hiatus) so if they promote like half the kks there would be enough slots for more kks (new gen) if management is looking for that.

20. irontech

irontech Next Girls

This is just only my personal opinion.

Probably they will revisit some old stage setlists from their early days when they first started out. Since it's a 10th Anniversary special performance, they will bring the fans through the years till the present day. Or they would perform some old singles and/or coupling songs that are not performed anymore.

As for promotion announcements, it's probably anyone's guess at this point of time, although I'm not saying it will not happen.

Just my thoughts and opinion.