1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    It finished and they got their prize announced at the end didn't they? I'm pretty sure that was the natural end to the competition and episodes.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    Ah ok, so it was a 1-shot type of thing, sad coz a lot of members didn't even get to compete.

3. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    There's plenty of other sports related stuff with the girls on other episodes of under construction, doko and other stuff if you haven't seen them yet.

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Collection of Nogizaka song title pun telops.:D

if the video does not show watch the video here

credit to uploader.

5. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Just saw last week's show; it's kind of redundant, seeing as a lot of people have already written about it, but I thought Asuka's face-changing technique was on the same level as the experts I saw at a show in Chengdu (China).

Edit: Except for the breathing thing, actually.

6. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Poor Tamachan! Even though it was funny, it was also painful to see her cry, especially since we basically never see her cry. Sweet to see the other 3kis shed tears for her too.

Poor Yuri! Talk about digging your own grave. I really enjoyed her work. We haven't seen her much on NogiChuu since the unathletic episode, so it's great to see her doing something big.

And of course, wow Asuka! She's someone who thrives in performance. Also, we need more ponytail/forehead Asuka.

About the breathing in the mask, I have a theory that the majority of the mask-switching is controlled by the mouth in some way, which is why the act is non-verbal. It would explain why the mask moves so much during the performance, because not only would you have to regulate your breathing, but you would also have to manage the mechanism at the same time. If it was just about controlling your breathing so that the mask doesn't move, I think it would be trivial for the performer to only inhale when their head is turned away, which happens often during the act. And being someone who has to song and dance at the same time, I don't think Asuka would be huffing and puffing for a quick performance like that. ...or it could all just be misdirection and I'm completely off base.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Saw this ad for the member Kojichuu in the Tsutaya in Shibuya today.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week episode was gold! So funny and hilarious.:D
    Ikuta segment reminds me of Wednesday Downtown segment. This dorky girl is amazing. Can't stop laughing at her antics.:rofl:
    Kaz Boke Roke was also funny as usual. The Hitsujitachi no Chinmoku!! One of my favorite movies of all time!!!

There are two Ayame or I have problem with my eyes or staff love her so much and edit it like that.[hehe]
    IMG_20191112_004027.jpg

Next week, Miona makeup segment!!!:)
    IMG_20191112_004208.jpg
    Who is the lucky girl who got her makeup done by Miona? :confused:
    IMG_20191112_004227.jpg
    The answer is Mukai!!! :1st:(Bottom right corner)
    IMG_20191112_004144.jpg
    The Mukai screenshot was taken from the Kaz gag janken part at the end of her segment. Apparently, they show Kaz segment after Miona's.[hehe]

Can't wait for next week episode!!! :1st:

• Like Like x 7
  9. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Iku-chan, I heartily salute you :worthy: no idea how she could even eat & drink from that position. That position also reminded me of Tom Cruise's 'cable drop' from an earlier Mission Impossible movie.

So, going by the title (VTR Queen? I think) the members are gonna produce their own VTR/segments? Interesting to see more of them next.

10. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Ikuta is such a troll.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.jpg

The last girl's (forgot her name) reaction was the best. That's literally how I would react if I caught someone doing that to me.

• Like Like x 4
  11. towiti

towiti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    For me it reminds me of the video lol

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  12. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Very funny presentations for Nogizaka this week. The winner gets to have the most legendary prize that any person could offer. The power to wield this amount of power... Just think of the wonderful possibilities... Ikuta Erika is a very stealthy ninja. Her skill points in camouflage is maxed out but her skill level in stealth detection needed a few more points to avoid getting caught. I'm looking forward to next week.

13. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Ikuchan is always something. My neck would kill me in that position for long. It's surprising that people really don't check their ceiling at all! Maybe people over there tend to have tunnel vision? or most of the timefacing the ground (because of the bowing culture or such)? I mean that ceiling is not even higher than normal.

I don't get what Kazumi's part is about because there's no sub yet. It seems it's about her fangirling a Japanese comedian. I don't get Japanese comedy much, so instead of having fun watching her VTR I watch it with a puzzled mind.

14. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    This episode reminded me a little of early NogiChuu, where members got to do a VTR about whatever they wanted. I hope they're doing a bunch of these so that 3kis and 4kis can get some individual spotlight too.

Also, Ikuchan, you're a massive dork. I love you.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    In this week's Nogizaka Kojichuu, Hori Miona displayed the highlights of Mukai Hazuki's cuteness. Mukai really got into the Matsumura character this episode very well and I like it. Shiraishi Mai's segment is my favorite from this week and I love watching Japanese comedy. The skits she did with the comedians was enjoyable and she did very well. Akimoto Manatsu's segment is full of fanservice and I am eternally grateful. Looking forward to next week.

16. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Poor Ayame! She is too young for that Manatsu's onsen VTR. A 15 years old girl. Manatsu has pushed the bar too high, the cheese licking part have made me explode :nosebleed:. Shinuchi protecting Ayame was so great, the BBA we need but we don't deserve :flower:. We need Kuroishi's screen time!
    I don't feel Shirashi's conto funny at all. Dog shit isn't a good topic to laugh. I have to blame those comedians for choosing that script, there must have a creative script out there.
    Hazuki was so cute <3. But a 100 thousand yen bag is too much for me :(. Hori can create a Youtube channel about makeup!
    Bananaman trolling Manatsu was so good. I am with Shitara, I will fast forward the video to see the main part :whistle:.

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

In the preview of next week episode, Manatsu sit beside Bananaman, does that mean Manatsu won the vtr gp?

18. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Idk, i laugh my sh1t off with that conto xD,
    i'd weird dream tonight that somehow become a prediction manatsu will do something borderline :eek: kind of unrelated but still

so i feel heavily sleepy after watch the hori's part and just went to sleep. it appear in my dream that I watched the continuation of this eps nogichuu(?idk) and when it came to manatsu part she did some weird gag with two other female comedians(?imnotsure) while wearing a very tight costume. the thing is, the upper part is quiet thin and her cleavage--the whole mune just become sort visible.
    im just, kinda feel alienated; my reaction was like: "wow, is that alright, isn't that too far. i think they push the borderline to the limit"

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Good episode.:)
    All hail my beloved Maiyan. The only NG part of her is her oshiri!!! So, the other parts are ... :inlove::omfg:
    I just realize that Maiyan love skit or joke related to unko. I watched a clip from her appearance at Ousama Brunch if I'm not mistaken, and she laughs so hard when they talk about this sh*t joke. Then, on Nogichuu, she also almost died laughing when Himura did the "wet his pant" act (Nogichuu ep 196). :D

Miona segment...I can't concentrate. Her red wet thick lips just make me lost focus... :inlove:
    But, the 1 million Yen bag joke has successfully made me laugh.:D

Manatsu bathing scene ... :blush: My eyes were always looking for reflection on many objects around Manatsu to see if I got lucky or not.[hehe]
    I'm sorry Manatsu, I like Kanarin nape more than yours (Nogibingo 2 ep 9). :D

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    So I'm not the only one who's attracted to her lips.

• Agree Agree x 1