1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

LOL!! She is truly the reaction queen!

2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    In the previews of the next ep with Kobayashi up on the slide, and she's missing a tooth? I'm scanning through her forum trying to find info, I read she's accident prone. Is there a story out there about this? Genuinely curious about that.

3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I saw it too but I think maybe she had her 'yaeba' that is her pointy tooth, extracted.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It's like that since the episodes after Tokyo Dome if I'm not wrong. Like @Iamyoung said, it's just her tooth being extracted.. I thought she would have a fake one on by now, so everytime I see her I'm a little taken aback, even thought Pon is still Pon. I guess I'm too used to people getting over themselves to be perfect on tv.

5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi @JoltFiend

I asked my girlfriend because she is a "beauty expert" and she told me that probably Pon-chan is going for a full fashion model path and something common is, all of them have their teeth corrected.

But I think it can be health reasons and not an accident.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nen, Fuu-chan, Oze, Suzu, Mei
    I recently finished catching up on all of the Nogi shows I could watch and there was a time that Nishino had the same tooth missing, but was filled in before she graduated.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Thanks for the info, all/~

8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    There used to be a time where the yaiba tooth was very popular with Japanese women. My mother who worked in Japan for a few years during AKB48's heyday told me it was because of Yuko and Acchan.

Yuipon to me had the biggest leap when it comes to maturing in physical beauty among Keyaki (maybe Akanen too) but if she did have it removed/filed, I would understand that especially if she wants to go the full fashion model path.

9. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i don't know very well but from what i see,a lot of japanese had bad teeth arrangement.
    if we see nogidoko days, we can see that in saito chiharu and takayama for example.
    even himura got his teeth fully replaced before.

i never really pay attention to kobayashi's teeth before, maybe because it's just 1 tooth, but if you see in quiz king episode that tooth has already been removed.

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Golden episode with golden game. I'll rewatch it again for sure LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    This week's episode of Keyakitte Kakenai was very good. Keep farming the experience points and level up more. On another note, I actually wanted more noise from the girls in this episode but were making progress. Keep going.

• Like Like x 1
  12. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    great episode!
    the games are good, except that electrical tin game.
    girls reaction are outstanding.

maybe 1 question, why not add flour in the pool?
    without it, the girls won't have risk by being dropped.
    the staff just won't learn about variety, or maybe it's the management who want to keep their clean image.

• Like Like x 1
  13. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Lol a Shii chan today, she is so unique and cute

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Variety shows changed over the last decade and it's not so much "pie in the face" humor anymore, so I guess they just move with the times. I think it was plenty of fun regardless and this way it focuses more on the girls and their behavior and less on the impact of falling into a pool of flour.

What I always find strange is how freaking difficult Japanese is even for native speakers. Kanji's are so difficult it apparently is a feat just to know how to write the name of persons you see nearly every day.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I don't know the reason of that choice, but as I was watching it yesterday I thought that the pool seemed way higher than the original (but I may be wrong) and having it full of flour could may harm the girls.

16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Ah, but I do miss the days when idols did not mind getting pied/floured in the face (Yuko, Sakura-tan, Acchan come to mind). Its what made early AKBINGO so enjoyable.

Although Keyaki's image is very different from AKB so these kinds of batsu games may not be for them.

17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Sato's part was so funny lol. Her screaming plus the childbirth joke from Tsucchi and Sawabe. I dropped down laughing so hard when she fell and Sawabe said 'the child is born' hahaha

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    What a fun, fun ep. Kobayashi's "hayaku!" was so funny, and her "choootooo!" reminded me of Miyazawa Sae's "wakatta!" in the AKB New Year Dokkiri.

Next ep should be fun, can Habu's 171 cm be an advantage in hanging on to the slide? And Berika is funny as always, how long is she going to last up there?

• Like Like x 2
  19. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Nice episode. I had forgotten about Sato's love for muscles. Sugai was the star with all those stories around her.

Koike not getting recognize was a little sad, but the girl is looking amazing with her current long and black hair.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I seem to remember that Sugai had the same experience (not getting recognized) but she was wearing a mask at the time,, I wonder if Mii-chan was the same. Idols seems to wear the face masks in public for various reasons.

How about Risa-sama being a bully and giving Sugai-sama a pants pulling just for fun (and Sugai seems to enjoy it too) :D that was funny

• Like Like x 3