AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

This needs to have it's own thread, like "Gotbild-Vision" or something

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @dutchie Yes, in Tokyo Dome they had those cameras hanging in four cables, in some floor shots you can see them moving around up by the roof and that's the biggest evidence that the balloon was flying free. In other cases the cables would have interfered with each others. I don't know if it's the right way to describe it but I hope you understand. The movement of the balloon is another evidence.

3. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I have an old video clip showing Hashire Penguin. I've always thought it was from Tokyo Dome 2012 but now when I've bought this DVD box I know that's not true. But where does is comes from? The clip is from April 11 2013 so it must be earlier than that. Here is a snapshot. They were performing on top of a colour screen.
    pingvin.jpg

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  5. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
  6. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
  7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Disc 1 and 2 were Marikosama's grad concert at Fukuoka Dome, July 21, 2013.
    Disc 3 and 4 Akimoto Sayaka's grad concert at Tokyo Dome, Auguast 22, 2013
    Disc 5 and 6 Itano Tomomi's grad concert at Tokyo Dome, August 25, 2013.
    Disc 7 and 8 were a collection of Unit performances from the various concerts.
    Disc 9 was a Making of and bonus footage.
    Disc 10 Documentary

https://shopping.akb48-group.com/selection/detail/1/10763

• Like Like x 1
  8. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @hjr1891 Thanks. Do you know which Unit performances was included on disc 7 and 8? I'm mostly interested if Hoshi no Ondo from Sapporo Dome was included because Akicha had her only Unit song there.

9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @gotbild I've just dug out my copy of the DVD set. Hoshi no Ondo is included but it doesn't give the venue. I've just watched it, it's a 4-member unit with Akicha, Tomochin, Umechan and Ricchan. I've attached a photo of the listing of the 2 disks, Hoshi no Ondo is #7.

IMG_2637.jpg

10. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thank you very much. Then it is from Sapporo and I might buy the box later. Hoshi no Ondo isn't one of my favorite songs but if Akicha is singing it's ok. [hehe] I collect videos where she is singing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I wonder about Team Surprise. When the team was created in 2012 they took the 2011 SSK senbatsu but removed 2 members,Jurina and Kasai Tomomi. These were replaced by Yuihan and Paruru. I can understand Jurina, she was too young for Pachinko, but why did they replace Kasai? Anybody who knows?

Now when I'm watching Tokyo Dome Concert 2012 I can see a curious thing. When they perform Juuryoku sympathy on day 2 they start with the regular Team Surprise but after 1,5 minutes Kasai comes in and perform together with the team. Her own initiative?

12. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    somehow I truly doubt that .... if that was true, who's to stop any member for claiming a center position during a life show ... that would be fun ... some relatively unknown member running up and pushing the center off the stage and taking her place :) catfight!!!
    (and now I have the image of hebirote turning into a massive pile up .. girls swinging the mike stands and all :D )

anyway, back to your question, did she wear a matching costume or did she stuck out like a sore thumb?

13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    They all wore Gingham Check costumes. They had sung GC before and after Juuryoku Sympathy they sang First Rabbit. There was about 20 top girls wearing GC costumes, including Akicha
    juuryoku.jpg

And don't forget my first question, why was Kasai replaced in Team Surprise?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Jurina and Kasai performed Gingham Check, when that song ended the lights go dark and the camera pulls away to a long shot but you can see 2 people dash off to the side of the stage at the right. In the picture below that I snapshot you can see one member I highlighted just going behind the curtain as Juuryoku Sympathy starts

TD2JS.jpg

They could have gone offstage for a number of reasons, wardrobe malfunction, faulty mic, desperate need to pee.

Geezus it's like CSI:Tokyo Dome here

• Like Like x 1
  15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @Reveen That's right, Jurina and Kasai left the stage after Gingham Check because they are not members of Team Surprise, but members of SSK Senbatsu 2012. Instead of them Acchan and Akicha enters because they are members of Team Surprise but not of SSK Senbatsu. Sometimes AKB48 are very keen on who is performing.
    But why Kasai returns is only a minor question, why she wasn't choosed for Team Surprise is more strange.

16. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm going to muddle the waters :)
    during Gingham Check I can't locate Paruru ... but she is definitely there in Juuryoku Sympathy
    So there's simply a line up change, for whatever reason.

17. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I apparently am procrastinating, so I looked into it:

A) Kasai was kicked out of Team Surprise because they were working on Yui and Paruru's (initial?) pushes. She was bottom-tier senbatsu for years, so she hung out in a similar position as Mocchi, Sayaka, etc.

B) Kasai, Umeda, and Jurina performed in their spots for Gingham Check (senbatsu=16 members total), and switched out with Paruru, Takajo, and Acchan for Juuryoku Sympathy (Team Surprise=16 members total). AKB dances are generally built for a specific number of members, so it makes sense they didn't fuddle with the geometry and just add in three extra spots for Juuryoku.

C) Symmetry-wise, much of Juuryoku has nine girls in front with two lines centered behind. In the first chorus, it's a little off (a line of three and a line of four), but they evened it out via Kasai... I vote that whoever was in charge of setting the choreography for Tokyo Dome just picked the next available senbatsu member who knows the back line's choreography... Kasai.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @RocketStarLauncher Thanks for the clarification. Paruru really got a push in Team Surprise, she wasn't even ranked in SSK 2011.

Btw. Regarding Masuda Yuka who was missing in the first days, was there at least at the end of day 3. I can spot her in Koko ni ita koto.

19. bankudonku

bankudonku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakura, Miipan, Ashurin
    I'm about to apply for RH and AKB solocon tickets as a nihonbashiranokai. Assuming I win, is there a deadline for ticket pickup at 7-11/FamilyMart or is it any time prior to concert date?

20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    The ticket pickup is usually anytime before the concert, but there is a payment deadline - if you pick credit card payment it shouldn't be an issue but if you pick konbini payment make sure you (or someone else on your behalf) are able to pay in konbini by that date, usually within a few days after results announcement.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1