1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

IMG_20191223_210011.jpg
    2019 Oricon Sales Revenue
    1. Arashi - 20 Billion ¥
    2. Nogi - 8.4 Billion¥
    3. King and Prince - 5.8 Billion¥
    4. Twice - 5.196 Billion ¥
    5. BTS - 5.185 Billion ¥

8. AKB -3.3 Billion ¥

• Like Like x 3
  2. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 will be the cover girls of Japanese magazine BUBKA (2020 February), the magazine will be released on 28 December 2019.

bubka-2020-feb2.jpg

Nogizaka46 idols will be the cover girls of Japanese magazine Nikkei Entertainment! (2020 February), the magazine will be released on 4 January 2020.

nikkei-entertainment-2020-feb1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I think Miona and Yamashita is getting too thin. Maybe because of their photobooks. I don't mean to imply anything, but has Miona's jawline that much of a V-shape since beginning?

Maiyan too is a bit too thin right now. Or maybe looks quite tired

4. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I've felt quite a few of them were looking very thin this year, and yeah it's around the jawline you notice it a lot of the time. It's really jarring if you go from watching older NogiChu episodes - even from last year - to more recent ones.

5. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    More information
    Credits to @46 Fans INA

Nogizaka46 having a new Drama titled "Nogizaka46 Cinemas STORY Of 46". This drama will have 10 episodes and each episode will have different member, director and a different story.

This drama will be broadcasted every Wednesday starting from 25th December on FOD Premium (Fuji TV On Demand)
    https://fod-sp.fujitv.co.jp/s/genre/drama/ser4k53/

source: https://twitter.com/46FansINA/status/1209710594103754752?s=20

List of episodes
    credits to @ 46 Fans INA

#01. Tori, Kizoku
    (Bird, Noble)
    Main Cast : Saito Asuka
    Director : Yanagisawa Sho

#02. Perfect I
    Main Cast : Akimoto Manatsu
    Director : Matsumoto Yusaku

#03. Cho-Makuu Kishii Arcadia (Super
    Demon Knight Arcadia)
    Main Cast : Matsumura Sayuri
    Director : Fujii Ryo

#04. Minshushugi Teishoku-ya
    (Democracy Restaurant)
    Main Cast : Yamashita Mizuki
    Director : Miyabe Ittsu

#05. Yuido (Connection)
    Main Cast : Kitano Hinako
    Director : Koyama Takumi

#06. Nouhin Wars (Delivery Wars)
    Main Cast : Hori Miona
    Director : Sone Hayato

#07. Ah ! Subarashiki Chibi-Iro no Jinsei (Ah ! What a Wonderful life being a Chibi)
    Main Cast : Yoda Yuki
    Director : Abera Hidenobu

#08. Tsudamomoe
    Main Cast : Ikuta Erika
    Director : Yamagishi Shota

#09. Seijakusei (Vulnerability)
    Main Cast : Kubo Shiori
    Director : Tanigawa Eiji

#10. Machi no Ko ra (The City's Children)
    Main Cast : Shiraishi Mai
    Director : Yamada Tomokazu

Source: https://twitter.com/46FansINA/status/1209718916374642688?s=20

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Wow Kiichan got her own episode too! Good going for her.

How long each episode will be? Is this like an hour-length Kojin PV? If only they created an episode for each member.. Maybe next time.

Right. Seems like a few of them were very exhausted this year.

What impressed me the most is Asuka looks, idk how to put it, fresh (?) all year.

9. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    I found the 1st episode on weibo, so I reupload the video to GD...
    Because I cant post the link directly in here, I'm gonna post a tweet with the info...

Here's the Tweet

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Kubo plays as an Android!!!:1st:

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Interesting project, although I would have loved to see Junna make an appearance as well.

12. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    A couple of things
    First, WTF with the very sudden announcement

Second, this is really interesting, looking forward to seeing what each director is going for and how the members handle it. There's gonna be a lot of different style and different approach, its gonna be interesting comparing and breaking it down.

13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Looking forward to it, hope there will be subs as well. Kinda sad that Momoko is not in it along with the other Imoutozaka, maybe she is making her comeback gradually. But happy that Kiichan is selected.

14. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    I have slight confidence on my japanese comprehension and tried to understand asuka episode(nogizaka cinema story) but until the end i didn't understand anything in the story.

Please fill me up what the story is.:worthy:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  15. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    That's so fast. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see what the stories about

16. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Translation of the one line summaries of each episode. Edit: You should just read @eternalord 's post below
    Asuka
    Saito Asuka plays the role of a dress designer in a fantasy world.
    Manatsu
    Is this a game? A curious tale that takes place in near-future Japan
    Matsumura
    A strange love comedy with the mystery character・super magic sky knight
    Mizuki
    A slapstick comedy that takes place in a restaurant with an unusual system
    (teishokuya = a restaurant that sells set meals)
    Hinako
    Kitano plays a role in the sports drama “Yuidou”
    Hori
    Hori takes on the challenge of her desired role as an action drama protagonist
    Yoda
    Yoda is the protagonist who has a chibi complex
    Ikuta
    Ikuta is arrested? A work of comedy interwoven with a strange character
    Kubo
    Kubo plays the role of an android in a sci-fi serious drama
    Shiraishi
    A classic drama that unfolds with a taxi picking up a mysterious child

I didn't get everything either, but here's a clarification of basic points (this is not a summary if you haven't seen the episode)

The bird people co-exist with humans but they’re considered inferior and dangerous (not sure if anything specific was mentioned, so probably just racism + there’s currently some kind of crackdown/rebellion). The TV mentions a bird person quarantine law, a wall being rebuilt, censorship of bird books and music, etc. The public announcements are about staying inside, soldiers being deployed, etc.

The newspaper clippings at the start show that Mitora (Asuka) made headlines as a genius fashion designer and expectations are high, but she’s been delaying her next design, and the day when she unveils it is approaching. The dress she burns is presumably the design she planned to present. The dress at the end is based on the doll clothing, which is based on the bird people’s traditional fashion. (An extra hint of sadness is that it/she will probably therefore be rejected).

-It could be commentary, but I think "Chicken Ruler" is just a hilariously bad translation. The original title is "Bird, Noble", noble being the noun like an aristocrat.
    -It's Mitora's BF's birthday when they have dinner. She pretends she forgot at first.
    -BF is gifting Mitora the doll. She stops him from tearing off the doll’s clothes.
    -When Mitora returns to the shop, she asks Mugi (bird guy) if they can create her dress design together. Mugi says he wants to, but… so Mitora says never mind. When Mugi’s friend comes in, Mugi tells him he didn’t tell Mitora anything, so he’s probably involved in some kind of resistance movement.
    -Policeman BF enters the shop during the crackdown to steal dolls to give to Mitora. He recognizes Mitora’s doll in the shop, asks Mugi if he knows Mitora, Mugi says yes, so BF punches Mugi.
    -The flashback is to 176 days earlier when Mitora was also bird-racist. She wants to buy a doll for its dress and asks Mugi to remove the dress from the doll, but he says they’re attached and gives her scissors to do it herself.
    -TV report at the end says BF is missing and the two suspects are on the run.

I think you can figure out the story from that, but let me know if anything's unclear.
    Also, birds are a reference to Asuka’s name 飛鳥 literally meaning “flying bird.”
    It looks like the end credits could be the same for all the episodes, which could be an odd fit if the comedy episodes are really goofy, haha.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  17. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Expanding the one line summaries posted above, here are the story synopsyses taken from here
    Ep01
    ~Saito Asuka acts as a garment worker in a fantasy world~
    It's a world where humans and cormorant people(?) coexist. Fashion designer Mitra (Saito Asuka) meets cormorant people Mugi who makes traditional design embroidery for dolls at an old doll house at the city corner. Mitra is fascinated by its beauty. Upon seeing a sketch of new doll clothes conceptualized by Mugi, she feels a passionate desire to work on it swelling inside her. However the relationship between humans and cormorant people is worsening in this world, a faction of demonstrators has turned to insurgents and starts to occupy the streets...

Ep02
    ~Is this a game? A strange tale that occurs in the near future of Japan~
    Year 2040, set in a techno-developed Tokyo. Plain, simple, and timid university student who wears glasses Natsumi (Akimoto Manatsu) is invited to the club by her friend Yuka. There she meets a young and bright man Takuya. Natsumi is offered by Takuya to play a virtual reality game named [Perfect I], and she takes a suspicious pill. Inside [Perfect I] she can obtain her ideal self, and Natsumi whose assertiveness changed suddenly inside the game, feels the line between reality and virtual space gradually becomes blur...

Ep03
    ~A strange romantic comedy involving the mysterious character Chomakuu Kishi (Super Demon Sky Knight)~
    Sayuri (Matsumura Sayuri) who works as salesperson for a gaming company is feeling dissatisfied with both her private and work daily life. One day at her usual bar, she is handed over a mysterious book which is said could help her get an ideal companion. That night, she conducts the ritual while half in doubt and falls asleep. When she wakes up the next morning, a knight drawn in a giant paper rises! His name is [Chomakuu Kishi Arcadias]! He is the protagonist of a manga Sayuri drew when she was in middle high school whose personality is all Sayuri's ideal man type crammed into one. At first Sayuri found the existence of Arcadias annoying, but her encounter with him gradually changes Sayuri's heart...

Ep04
    ~A slapstick comedy about a system change that happens in a restaurant~
    There is a restaurant at a certain district. The name is [Minshushugi Teishoku-ya] (Democracy Restaurant). In that restaurant, the method to order is a bit changed. Here the food a customer wants to eat needs to receive the majority vote from everyone in the restaurant. Yes, if the food cannot get the majority vote from everyone then the customer cannot eat it! Today too the pretty daughter of the restaurant owner Mizuki-chan (Yamashita Mizuki) is working hard in preparing to open the restaurant. But there is a serious trouble before they open! Furthermore, there is a news on TV that says a criminal who conducted a robbery is fleeing near the vicinity. The sign of uninvited guest is getting near moment by moment for the restaurant. As result, how's the fate of Minshushugi Teishoku-ya is going to be?

Ep05
    ~Kitano acts in Yuidou, a sport tenacity adolescent drama~
    It's an era where female status is elevated worldwide, where female carries the male. Japan is also no exception. In this society there suddenly appears a certain performing arts. The name is Yuidou. It is about how to attract a male target and succeed in confessing to him. Before anyone knows suddenly the rules are established, and Yuidou is accepted worlwide. Kudou Saki (Kitano Hinako) and her friends, the four of them just started the Yuidou club in their school Hanase High School and always do their club activities at an Okinawa cuisine restaurant near their school as the substitute of their club room. That Hanase High School Yuidou club finally climbs to the finals of the capital tournament. Saki, with her close friend Maya's feelings at heart, is getting over her trauma, and for the sake of her dream to appear at the national tournament, has decided to take action and starts running...

Ep06
    ~Hori is challenging the protagonist role of action drama she desires!~
    In order to be able to broadcast a TV program tonight, the Tairas (?) hastened the editing work. After the tape's done, the next step was just simply bringing it to the TV station, but someone attacked and snatched it away. In front of the perplexed Tairas appeared the 6000 yen hourly wage Super AD Rinko (Hori Miona). Assassins came one after another before Rinko who brought the tape, but the trained Rinko used martial arts and defeated them one by one. After that she confronted the éminence grise Tsuji. Then Rinko's past is revealed...

Ep07
    ~Yoda is a protagonist with chibi complex~
    A female high school student who had all three important conditions [Face, face, face] Toda Yuuki (Yoda Yuuki) has a special skill [XX (*redacted)]. She has a wonderful rosy life with promising future that will make everyone envious!... at least that's how it supposed to be. Yuuki was rejected by her male classmate by saying [I don't want to be associated with a chibi], and her broken heart was yet to be healed, and she was defeated by her close friend who excelled in both XX, height, and style. Leaving her beloved XX behind, she decided to live as an [Influencer]. Yuuki, who just because of one chibi complex was rejected by the person she liked, her beloved XX was snatched away, and her wonderful rosy life she's supposed to walk on was destroyed, was determined to strike everything with her emotions until now, and face her close friend...

Ep08
    ~Ikuta is captured? A comedy work interwoven by a strange character~
    Tsuda Momoe (Ikuta Erika), 23 years old, working as a bank clerk. Her special skill is piano and illusion. She fell in love at first sight with her interviewer during her recruitment test, and since then she's been secretly thinking of him for more than a year. As such, preparing for her 24th birthday tomorrow, she has one dream. [On my birthday, I want to go to the beach with the person I love.] Tsuda is freewheeling and doing whatever it takes to make her dream come true. A stormy birthday is coming...

Ep09
    ~Kubo acts as an android in a sci-fi serious drama~
    The year is 2026. The android and AI technology is advancing rapidly in the world, countries are competing in the developments, until their existence has become so essential it is impossible to imagine a life without android. Here in Japan too, despite falling behind in development competition because of the recess that hit after Tokyo Olympics, they finally managed to conquer the world's android market, and the government-private joint development launched the most supreme android. Various media from all over the world picked up this big news, and as it was broadcast at the large electronic billboard, android Messiah (Kubo Shiori) gazed at it from inside a police car...

Ep10
    ~A serious drama which unfolds in a taxi that is carrying a mysterious kid~
    One night, Yuri (Shiraishi Mai) was going home in a taxi. Shortly after that she noticed that the driver was giving a lift to a certain kid. [There's no place to care for him/her, and I still have to work] [But, if the fact that I bring this kid with me is leaked I will be fired], the driver said. Somehow his tone was suspicious and he talked so intently. Despite Yuri's reluctant response, the driver forcibly asked her to take care of the child for a few hours while he returned to the company. Yuri reluctantly went to the aquarium with the child...
    May made mistakes, maybe will update after the episode is aired and understand the context :)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura

if the video does not show watch the video here

take my blood anytime :worthy:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 1