1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Aren't they performing late ? So that would leave out Renka and Ayame (both 15 y.o)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I want to complain. I dont get it why they(whoever incharge, nhk) should forced like a special spot for the jackie chan guy, like who de fak is this stranger ojisan again.
    I mean i know he among influential name in showbiz there but it's like how relevant his existence for nogi(and sakamichi). The past perform with keya still akward as hell.
    This part I just dont get it. The rest again, i dont really care tho'

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    How Japanese fans react to this collaboration? Are they excited or displeased with it?

4. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    My god. I hate that. But it can't be helped.
    After this thing, hope those whateverzaka46 can stay the f*** away from anything related to Nogi.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    She was a backup dancer for Neru's performance in the 3rd anniversary live earlier this year. Also Keyaki's song Tokyo Tower doesn't have a center technically, all of the members are centers at some point.

Tbh I think the worst part is, like someone else mentioned, Uchimura. Idk what the hell he'll do in a song like Synchronicity.

6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    You can hope all you want, but collabs like this will continue to happen.

But why are you reacting as if you are forced to watch it at gunpoint? Dear lord, if collabs like this were the worst of my problems, I'd be a very happy girl.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

People are just expressing how they feel. I think nothing wrong with that. It's just dissappointing because we want to see the best performance from our favorite group, which includes ALL members. And you know we want all available Nogi content we can get so there's this need for us to watch it. That's all.
    Collaboration might not even be the main issue but the ones they are collaborating with. It's hard to understand why they come up with this decision since the other 2 groups will have their own performance and basically no one really cares about an old geezer...:v:
    Well, we don't have much say about it. We are not the main audience. Me personally, just happy to see two awesome performances these past few days.
    So . . . Let's go 2020 (?) :D

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I... Why i canĀ“t put Like+Agree this ?... well, now it get to me at that one... thanks!

Must say NyanNyan's Pet put my thinks much better words, thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    At what point in time was it supposed to be an all member performance? I might have missed that.

My point is, save the disappointment for after the performance. People are already filling in all kinds of blanks, or are raging because they somehow can't stand the sight of Keyakizaka and/or Hinatazaka. Even if it's just people expressing how they feel, I think many are unnecessarily negative.

I don't really understand the value of adding Uchimura as well, but yeah, as I said, can't judge the performance until it's done.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Actually i'm okay with the collabs IF only, and it's a big if, it's not on Nogi performance. Lets say they give each other group one performance and then one Sakamichi all star. For me, it's just unfair to Nogi UG's and specially 4ki since i'm pretty sure the other groups will perform with full member on their own performance.

Well it's not supposed to all member performance eventho they always did it. But iirc it's listed as NOGIZAKA46 performance before, not Sakamichi + random comedian join performance.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    off-topic.
    hi! it's been while since i logged in here and i kinda need help here. i actually want to join nogizaka46 fandom as the ONLY group that i stan. as you can see i'm 48G wota and slightly 46g before then i became inactive but the thing is, i always catch up with nogizaka happenings and now i'm back, i want to be a nogizaka fan only. the thing is my friends are mostly 48g and i dont know how i say this to them and i don't know any nogizaka fans in twitter that i should follow to be updated. i always checks s48 for nogi happenings. hopefully that you guys will welcome me here too. :(

• Like Like x 1
  12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

You haven't seen them perform at Kohaku with The Main Senbatsu plus the rest of the members at the back? Even Himuko was there 2 years ago.
    @Seditious85 This is our common sentiment. That's all. But yeah, anyway . . . Its' not like this will ruin our Happy New Year.

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I sure did. But that doesn't automatically mean it will be the same every year. If these kind of assumptions are made, no wonder people are disappointed.

14. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

IMG_20191230_083431.jpg
    - 80 members will be performing
    - the unders would be there at the back
    - only concern would be the availability of underage members since Nogi is the 30th team to perform late at night
    - so we might not See Renka Ayame ; Keya's Ten and Hinata's Hinano.
    I remember Renka being sent home last yr due to Age restriction

15. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    That's good news. If the unders are in the stage as well, I'm all good. I can see why people don't want this collab. And to agree to another commenter, this will not be the only time it happen. For me if they decide to perform a Nogi song for collab in such an important event, then if at least they include all Nogi members, feel free to add any sakamichi groups, AKB groups, and anyone else to the party.

I think it's an honour, if not expected, that the sakamichi groups are doing collab in a Nogi song. Just imagine. What if Nogi members are asked to do collab and be "backdancers" of a Keyaki or Hinata song, you all will be more enraged. I know Nogi did SaiMajo but Ikoma was the center.

The other sakamichis might start to show up in that circular, skirt-curtain lifting, don't they? Maybe the Uchimura guy will be in the center with Maiyan, and perhaps the 2 other centers. Because.. can't imagine the Uchimura guy wearing a skirt-like dress.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Let's end this year on a good note. The collaboration with all the 46 groups as well as Uchimura will be good. Having collaborations like this should at least make all the girls involved be a part of something important regardless of position and standing. A performance with a comedian only signifies to me that people want to support the girls and performing and collaborating with the other groups should strengthen the girls to be better. Let's end this year on a good note.

• Winner Winner x 3
  17. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Hi, welcome. It's always nice to see new fans. I feel sorry for all of this mess. This is just disappointment with all of the things that happened recently. We can do nothing but hope the best for the girls.

I think s48 is the most up-to-date platform for international fans to follow the group, instead of twitter, facebook, reddit, etc. Despite the site seems to have some problems on availability, it's still the best place to have some discussions, sharing, etc.
    Many contents with or without subtitles can be found on here. And this year, Nogizaka have been blessed with so many stuff. There are a lot of dramas, movies, shows, documentary, etc. And I really enjoyed all of those stuff. I feel so grateful to know this group. The girls smile and hardwork are the best medicine. Doryoku, Kansha, Egao.

Damn, this became emotional. I just love this group.

Kouhaku press conference
    IMG_20191229_220043.jpg IMG_20191229_214449.jpg IMG_20191229_214143.jpg IMG_20191229_214504.jpg

Small preview of Asuka, Mizuki, and Umechan movie
    IMG_20191229_215849.jpg IMG_20191229_215844.jpg
    Asuka's hair became short because Momoko ate too much of her hair.
    https://twitter.com/46_kawaiibot/status/1210900397226741760

• Like Like x 1
  18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I think when last year they give us Nogi-Keya-AKB-Izone collabs with 2 Izone girls become center, the sentiment is a bit different because Nogi had another performance.

But well, at least now we know all the girls will be there so lets wait..

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  19. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    True. Another sentiment is that it's an original song. Perhaps one day we'll have a Sakamichi song, not just SakamichiAKB. Much to some people's horror..

20. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Not all the girls will be there
    - the article said that 80 members will perform but Sakamichi current population is 87 with 42 members from Nogi . 24 for Keya and 21 for Hinata
    - if we exclude keya hiatus Suzumon and Oda and Hinata Hiatus kageyama and Hiyori that would leave as 83 members which is more than stated numbers.
    - and if we exclude the 15 and below members (Renka Ayame Ten and Hinano)
    - That would leave as 79 members and 80 would be that Uchimura Ojisan