1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    for me
    -i dont care about comedian because he took only one spot and from what i read, he is super popular one, which is he has his followers.
    -this is also not regular music show, so nogi wants to do special performance in kouhaku.
    -what i dont like is the inclusion of keya and hina in nogi slot. if the slot is introduced as seperate sakamichi slot and nogi has its own slot, no one care or angry much. so, is it nogi slot or seperate?
    -last but not least, everytime there is collab between saka group, i cant shake the uneasy feeling that they gonna be like 48g someday..
    -unless japanese fans want it, they should really show how much they hate the collab or the inclusion of other 46 in nogi songs.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

I think in Japan, Kouhaku is meant to be a celebration of the year's successes and management and respective members might want a performance to showcase the entire Sakamichi group's strength and solidarity.

I think it's not about taking away Nogi's spot, but more like they are only given three slots and one slot for each group and there wasn't a possibility of adding another slot. And the most sensible place to do a Sakamichi performance was in Nogi's slot. I mean, it will feel really weird and look awkward if the Sakamichi groups performed Hinata's song with Kosaka Nao center, or the Sakamichi groups perform Keyaki's Fukyouwaon with Hirate center, with the Nogi members in the background. Performing Nogi's Synchro seems to be the most logical thing to do if they really wanted a Sakamichi performance in Kouhaku and they are not able to get an additional slot.

Furthermore, I do think that all the Nogi members will participate and then 10 to 15 members from each of Hinata and Keyaki and Uchimura joining in for the last 30 seconds or so to close the song.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

FB_IMG_1577682807193.jpg
    Here we can see 4ki trio of Kaki Ayame and Sakura wearing the bright blue synchro uni while the Original synchro senbatsu wears the Record Taisho Uniform

4. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    im currently working on my 15th graduate (inoue) blog pages,photos,cards. since im such a little glee monster fan i was wondering if there was a kind soul who could translate this cut of https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=160619. i really dont know where to go otherwise. ill post sayuris links in the spring as it gets closer to her graduation.thanks for reading

• Like Like x 2
  5. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    According to Japanese media modelpress, Sakamichi series' three idol group Nogizaka46, Keyakizaka46 and Hinatazaka46 performed Nogizaka46's hit song "Synchronicity" together with MC Uchimura Teruyoshi in the rehearsal for the 70th NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen.

Source : https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1923704

6. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Good luck dear Nogichans <3 , JRA tonight starts 530pm TBS.
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/recordaward/

YT link
    [This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party.]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2019
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Just try "Hey guys, I lost interest in 48G and I will continue to focus on Nogizaka only." If they are giving you a hard time, they aren't real friends to begin with.

As for Twitter, @seditious46 is a great place to start (shameless self promotion).

• Like Like x 1
  8. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I think the days of Nogi being a 'rival' is long over. Different concepts but they can have the same fandom

Either way welcome back. I still think S48 is still the best English-based resource out there and we have lots of good dedication here.
    (just beware though....Nogi is just the entrance to being drawn deeper into the Sakamichi series....not good for the wallet)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I got this info from facebook. It seems that Nogi senbatsu will be positioned at the center.
    Keya and Hinata will be at the left and right flank respectively.
    Nogi Unders will be at the back of both flanks while 4ki will support the left and right flanks.
    Uchimura will be at the back of Nogi senbatsu.
    81109986_2650847128505465_7924269494967468032_n.jpg

10. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    It'd have been better to exclude the unders completely than to insult them by putting them behind lousy fahking Keyaki who are just not worthy of sharing a stage with Nogi, especially with that worthless kusogaki centre of theirs.

Hinatazaka, yes, Keyaki - hell no.

• Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Rip Nogi three peat in JRA, but congrats to Foorin with Paprika!

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

You should say on another thread dude.

13. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    I've been saying for months
    No Ranze = no win

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It's ok they don't win, but that Sing Out! with the live music sounds heavenly, the best live so far!! My only complain is why no Momoko solo shot even though she's the front row member :cry:, the same thing also happened at Mste Super Live!

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Yo, Ranze literally said "Do not mix".
    And for JRA, yep, no Rrranze = no win. This girl is a prodigy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. jess

jess Kenkyuusei

no Ranze, no Chima = no win :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Cringe Out! was just a bad song and not a hit for them if compared to Influencer and Synchronicity. I was sure they wouldn't have won again.

Keya had the best chances this time, Kuroi Hitsuji seemed made just to win the grand prix but they still failed. Kinda sad for them, I'm pretty sure the members and fans too though it was their year to win (they also had kouhaku).

I think Paprika was the most popular song of all the nominated this year so it's kinda deserved.

• Disagree Disagree x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Hello my dearest shitposter, have you cried for your best song not to win JRA tonight?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Actually I'm happy Paprika won. Happy 2020 to you too.

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I am still feeling a bit salty with the song choice for collaboration. But, I can only accept that. Let's enjoy the performance, and hope that the performance will end smoothly, without any accident or something that harm our Sakamichi girls. :D