1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Henry Dill

Henry Dill Kenkyuusei

CJ&E is letting them promote, otherwise the members that did get in could sue them.

The true test is what the Broadcast companies will do. If the Broadcast companies boycott them in Korea, like JYJ and Jessica and other artists involved scandals, then they will be out of sight for 1.5 years, which will mean for the Korean members their idol careers are over.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

yup, those are just a trolls haters, they obviously just hates the group very existence,

all their demands seems fulfilled

- CJ ENM’s CEO Heo Min Heoi apologize on behalf of their company

-compensation and necessary measures to support the trainees future activities etc will be made , also, they will quickly carry out specific compensation for damages for everyone who has been harmed due to this incident

-the profit they took from the programs will be used for the active development of the music industry and continuous growth of K-pop

-they will also provide all possible support for the IZ*ONE and X1 members to resume activities

-they will take strict internal measures as necessary and reorganize back their company ethics structure

most importantly,THEY ARE PROTECTING BOTH IZ*ONE & X1 RIGHT TO RESUMIE THE GROUP ACTIVITIES, time to save money, iz*one is back!

The only things those trolls didn't get is to disbanding the groups, which their main goals from the beginning, that's why they gone mad:blush:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    unfortunately it's a fake account

4. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

wkwkwk, i knew it, i just trying to lit up the mode and spirits since lot of us not as diligent as before here,sry, hopefully we are so ready for their new cb later, the latest news progress about the produces series is making headline all over the places, it's like a war if we're reading comments on sites atm, be active on twitter too guys, join others to support the kids

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  5. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

KBS uploaded Izone's open concert today. So it's safe to say they will be attending on Music Bank and MCountdown at least :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Pls educate me about this statement.

1. Do you know why the broadcast stations don’t want JYJ to appear on their channel? B/e the dudes messed with SM, one of the biggest entertainment company in Korea. And not just SM, they indirectly messed with other companies too, b/c those companies also had to signed a different contract with their artists. So which one do you think those broadcast stations gonna choose, the 3 dudes or hundred of other artists?

2. Who said that Jessica got banned from appearing on the TV? I have been a fricking Sone since 2009.

3. Who are those other artists with scandals? Kang Ho Dong? Lee Soo Geun?

4. Are you treating IZONE as the mastermind of this scandal? Did they do it themselves? What kind of BS logic is this?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. bluefalcon347

bluefalcon347 Kenkyuusei

We won't know what the public broadcasting companies will do. My guess is they will sit the Fiesta promotions out for the most part so as to see the public reaction to their comeback, then go from there. If Mnet and their parent company goes all out with their promos, it should be enough.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    That said, I'm hopeful for a little promos from other companies. Here's SBS the show from around 2 weeks ago. Not only is Wonyoung in the video, but they put her in the thumbnail.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Call me a troll if you like but i think with this part that mnet is again fooling the fans.

If i get this right they abandon their profits and redirect them to a fund they newly created right ?

This looks like a new producing company created to wash their corruption.
    In the end the money goes in the same hands.

Also no words about the bribing agencies ?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I feel CJ is being the true winner in the end, they were declared victims in this case by prosecution, the actual investigation won't probably go somewhere. And since they announced that they plan to bring back Iz*one and X1 the fans probably won't care about the case anymore as long as the groups comeback to promote. I mean we all know CJ is the one to blame in all of this but now people is being grateful with them for bringing them back when they're the one who started this in first place? What a joke.
    Anyway I hope we can hear more news today whether is about the comeback, the compensation, the agencies and more important, that Nako and Hitomi comeback to Korea.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I wish they re-shoot Fiesta's MV and make Sakura as the real centre from now on.

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

As if we human is saints since we born and till we die, see our own self inside the mirrors before judging others, did that ceo need to say those words then doing seppuku on public or cut out his own heart to be considered that he sincerely apologizing ? tell me which country didn't have jails in it, just because there's few greedy persons inside their organization, you expecting us to ruining others?, would you ask your own country law inforcement to jail you and your family to due to others crime done by your fellow contryman? why would you need to suffer for others crimes, right? anything they do atm won't satisfy all, it's not like peoples like us supporting corruption, but don't overlook something else, there's employee working their ass inside those company, regardless what their positions, from the ceo to the general workers level, including their artist, there's peoples there work with honest and sincerely, trying to feed their families, and are you capable to take responsiblelity towards their families and children mr. justice? it's not our jobs to monitoring that money, our jobs to supporting izone members only, cuz that's what fans do

@lionel90 if people like you had doubt and concern regarding what you quoted above, use suitable channels to ensure mnet won't misuse it

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Agreed. I doubt many are naive enough to think that "justice will be served"
    (again, whose version of justice? and what is "justice" anyway?)
    images.jpg

If they agreed to payout/compensate the other trainees, isn't that the inevitable conclusion of a civil case against them? An out of court settlement ($ exchanged, etc)

Best opportunity to move on. Everyone's back gets scratched. Except the trolls and haters (may your back itch forever :chant: )

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Henry Dill

Henry Dill Kenkyuusei

BOM, Tiffany, and T-ara are other examples of being #1. After the broadcast ban they no longer have any commercials in Korea, or if they have any they are 3rd rate ones. They promote now, but after being #1 in Korea, being #500 in Korea is a big drop.

14. Henry Dill

Henry Dill Kenkyuusei

Despite certain posters saying the 100% public supports them, they haven't even promoted yet and

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate, http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/12/cj-apologizes-for-produce-controversy.html

1. [+2,626, -289] CJ must be insane to think they're going to continue promoting groups that were made with lies and scams
    2. [+2,443, -281] What's the point? How thick is your skin?
    3. [+2,077, -184] It'd be better if they just compensated the members individually and disbanded everything.. How're they going to compensate for the time that they weren't able to promote in what could be considered their golden years?
    4. [+182, -25] Are they insane?? Return a rigged group to promos?? Then at least tell the public what the actual rankings were supposed to be. How are you going to compensate the kids who were e.iminated when they should've made it?? By saying you're going to continue promoting these groups is basically saying you're going to scam the public.
    5. [+179, -17] I know it's not the trainees to blame but if they continue promoting and working, their income will continue to be funneled into a company that has been found to take bribes and offer s*xual services ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ do they think the viewers are dumb enough to fall for that? ㅋㅋㅋ
    6. [+147, -9] Shouldn't they first be announcing how they're going to compensate the viewers who paid to text in their votes only to be scammed?
    7. [+130, -27] Sure, let's say you continue to promote these groups that are already known to everyone in the world to be rigged. CJ refuses to reveal the actual line-up and is insisting on promoting their groups without any member changes. There are over 3 members in X1 that were unfairly put in, and the entire IZ*ONE team was rigged... how are you sane enough to think this is okay? ㅋㅋㅋ
    8. [+119, -15] Reveal the actual rankings and kick out the rigged members
    9. [+102, -16] You're going to make them promote again? ㅋㅋㅋ Are your brains made out of udon noodles? Wow, these ba$tards are surprising.
    10. [+82, -15] You should be compensating the members who got rigged in and then kicking out~ why should the members I support be forced to work under a group known as a rigged group~~~
    11. [+77, -20] F*ck off, both groups will be boycotted
    12. [+55, -11] I had no idea that this entire controversy was as simple as saying sorry and then continuing to promote them.......​

and Source: Naver, https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...ivities-with-original-lineup-and-compensation
    1. [+5,666, -450] Affiliates that rigged need to give up their profits too...
    2. [+6,180, -1,892] I hope CJ will pay reasonable compensation to all the trainees in the 'Produce' series who were also affected by the incident. We hope that you will take legal action against the spread of rumors and sexual harassment against the innocent members of X1 and IZ*ONE and make sure their future activities get back to normal.
    3. [+6,368, -3,356] So the member that rigged is going to stay and promote ㅋㅋdaebak!
    4. [+4,436, -2,780] I'm glad you're giving up on future profits from this. The apology feels sincere but I hope you'll be more careful in the future.
    5. [+2,573, -1,487] I'm sorry but what about the poor kids that got cheated out of their money? Am I the only one that doesn't get this? So just because they have fans we're supposed to just accept this?
    6. [+2,278, -1,404] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋare they kidding right now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey're making it sound like a minor problem with a couple of affiliate employees.
    7. [+4,090, -3,254] X1, IZ*ONE you must've had a hard time...let's fly high now!
    8. [+1,610, -909] Does it make sense that a member that rigged is still staying in the group? Are we supposed to just accept this? Take that member out! They need to suffer the consequences of their crime and not reward them with more fame and money. CJ is really taking us for fools...disband the group!
    9. [+785, -371] Only Mnet is going to give up their profits? What about the profits of the other affiliates that rigged?
    10. [+1,271, -867] Is CJ really pushing ahead with this rigged group? They must see the public as dogs and pigs ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
    +2600 upvotes in Nate is huge. It is equivalent to +26000 upvotes in Naver

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

This is just based on what happened, but there was a time after the whole situation where Jessica, despite releasing music, only ever promoted in her own shows and online. She herself alluded to being blocked from promoting on television because of SM. If that’s what she really meant, nobody knows because it wasn’t said outright.

People also suspect that was the situation with JYJ & other artists that left on less than great terms.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    So basically cj said this is money for you so shut the f up yall let us continue this mess. They have no shame and the members don't have pride if they agree to continue. What a bribery master.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

If cj giving money is as shameless, if they not? is it much better for cj to not given out money at all? isn't the neitz that asking for money compensation from the begining? and for the members to resume activity will be considered having no pride? wow, quite a shock, will their pride remain intact if the group disbanded? nope, it'll crumble together with their group lol, much worse, the members career also might ended forever, at least, by giving them opportunity to continuing in these remaining short time period, they have chance to redeem the damage they took by working hard and proving that they worth something, also it's to change public negative persception towards themselve, it's to ensure that there is still room for them getting accepted on industry in future, also, please do not forget that they are also a victim, they have their right to be getting something as compensation, what else much better than money for compensation for them except chances like that

18. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Okay, like what @lionel90 said, actually the fund is kinda fishy. Apparently in Korea if you give your profit/income to charity/fund, it will give tax deduction.
    Nevertheless, fans don't care with this charity-turns-to-be-tax-evansion thing as long as IZ*ONE and X1 can resume their activities (would be better if they become permanent but it makes HKT went more miserable) so :whistle:

Anyway, since finally they resume their activities, give me IZ*4648 2.0 :gavel:

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    And it worries me that CJ is trying to make the girls to feel obligated to continue, even if they don't want because they don't want to disappoint the fans, that statement from CJ could have put more pressure on the girls and their decisions since it gave hope that the whole group will comeback.

20. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    If anything, money can't buy the lost chances.
    Maybe i should specify that those member rigged in is the one who don't have pride at all. Sure its not their fault but knowing you don't belong up there yet you still insist to continue and faking that everything is allright is shameless at worst. Maybe it'll work for them in short term but this will not go down in a long time and the members especially the original ones will have to suffer mental stresses for the things they are not supposed to be got.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1