1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Takazawa Tomoka is listed in both "Still part of the team" and "Former Kenkyuusei" on the NGT48 members page

2. Boma Adhi

Boma Adhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井珠理奈、小田えりな、茂木忍、瀧野由美子、森保まどか
    On AKB Members Page, 7th generation kennin (http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Members#7th_Generation_2):
    Sato Nanami and Terada Misaki are still listed as active while they have already graduated since September and October 2019 respectively. Their photo should be removed and their name should be unbolded.

However, they are already listed as graduates in the main Team 8 section below the kennin section. This one is correct.

Thanks.

3. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Regarding the DEL48 individual Pages, should we make it like BNK's with their real name then their nicknames enclosed in the parentheses? or let it be like in SGO's?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  4. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

For temporary times, let it's same as SGO.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  5. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    Still waiting for Mr. Waffle to comeback

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    What does input and output mean? I don't understand the templates.

7. Arigatou means Thank You

That's for temporary name. Later on, I'll change the term.
    Input: The members enter the team/group
    Output: The members exit the team/group

8. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I'm guessing you want to make a table with member promotion/shuffle/demotion history? From what I catch the input mean member who got into team J while the output are member from team J who got moved into other team. Not gonna lie but this looks very confusing tbh, we already have transferred member and graduated member section in team page. While member who got promoted/transferred to their current team are listed in team history.

9. Arigatou means Thank You

Humph... Should I extend the table or make it more simple (just only get moved (inside, outside, and demotion), concurrent possition (both double and multiple), and graduation (including resign and dismissed, AIO) only) ? :/
    I'll try to make the revision later on...

10. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    not to be that person, especially since i mostly just lurk around, but i personally think you should present your ideas about the wiki here first and ask about other people's opinion about them, instead of just implementing things left and right. while i'm sure we're all grateful for the effort and work you put into the wiki, some of your plans are confusing, and due to a very possible language barrier, some of your page edits don't make sense either (i.e, the problem with the akb members' page, a few pages ago).

ask for input and tips, and create something based on that. something, that's easy to the eyes and easy to understand as well, instead of trying to form the wiki into what you want it to be like.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Arigatou means Thank You

@natsunishi Thanks for your criticism and suggestions ;)

12. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I found a little bit of error in HKT48 Team H history page. When I clicked on Tanigawa Airi name it leads to NMB's Airi? I didn't really know HKT history so maybe if someone familiar with it they could fix the error? Thank you in advance

13. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    site.jpg
    Is this normal?

14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It probably shouldn't be dumping the trace publicly, no.

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    What do I have?

I am looking at Eien Pressure, Type A, KIZM 185/6. It has all the right songs and the correct videos, but the cover looks like the Type B cover but with different members and says

Cover Girls, Type A
    Natsumi Matsubara / Ami Maeda / Ayaka Umeda
    Kanon Kimito / Kasumi Ueno / Chisato Nakato

If you google image search for Type A, you see both the cover in the wiki with all 16 members and the one I have.

One thing. The text is on a slip cover that goes over the actual single, which is some sort of fold-out. My Type B is the same, but Type C is a traditional hard plastic CD/DVD cover.

I looks as if there were two versions of Type A using the same KIZM 185/6. Is the one I have a reissue?

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Tanaka Natsumi's profile was removed from HKT48's official website just after midnight JST tonight following her graduation today so I had my first go at making a member graduated on the wiki since I was given editing permissions a little while ago. It all seems to have been straightforward but I can't seem to edit the Team H table, is that because I don't have permissions? If so, could someone please remove her from that?

The collapsible sections for transferred and graduated members don't seem to be working for the pages for Teams H, KIV & TII but they are for KKS - I can't see what's wrong in the coding, could someone please check?

Finally, could someone please move the threads for her and for Ueki Nao (Team KIV) to the Graduated Members board?

17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Looks like someone's already fixed it, but for future reference the team tables are templates, in this case http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Template:TeamHChart
    Easiest way to find links to all templates used in that page is to Edit the entire thing: there will be a list of them at the bottom of the edit page.

There isn't one for TII, but the problem with the collapsible sections on the Team H and KIV pages is IZ*ONE. ... No, I mean literally, that extra box for IZ*ONE is the problem. Look under it. Except apparently it was the flag images. Sort of fixed now? The Show links are still positioned oddly, and I think that's because of the IZ*ONE image, but at least they're easy to spot now.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  18. Toadell

Toadell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin, Zukki, Oochan
    Idol producer season 3/青春有你 needs to be added to the Tv Show section of SNH48;BEJ48 and AKB48 Team SH

19. jukimai

jukimai Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Toadell

Toadell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin, Zukki, Oochan
    • Informative Informative x 1