1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. onego123

onego123 Member

What happened?

2. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

still and in a relationship. If they let this one go like nothing happened then everyone will follow and that would be a complete disaster.

UPDATE:

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

(c) tracktrace

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  3. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

dating scandal

Attached Files:

4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I already know Dani's but Rans'...well why would they censor the upload date of the 2nd pic, meanwhile Dani's pic is totally exposed...plus the 1st pic is so small

5. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Photos of Rans is not recent, already seen those half a year ago and it might be older. That is why they are still in a relationship and as Emz hinted it may be longer possibly before joining the group.

They just ignored this "rumor" when they first discovered those photos and thought it was a long time ago before she joined, now that statement might be true.

6. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

A lot has happened since this site went down..

Yesterday got worse when Dani's mom joined the debacle and spilled that most of the members have bfs. This is quite a shocking revelation. :shocku:

2 members who are involved in this mess and protected Dani like Emz and Rowee has apologized for mocking the fans (w/ a follow up photo) instead of apologizing right after the scandal.

Now I am ready for AKB48 Team ML

7. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    so because is a mother of a member all that she tells is true. she must be mad and want to take down the group

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Just In: It's official Dani's Termination from MNL48

https://mnl48.hallohallo.com/news-a...-terminate-dani-from-mnl48-due-to-violations/

I don't know about shame, but I think some members are now challenging the love ban rule.

Yup, good for Abby that she admitted this during one of the Kumu Live and told that she did break up from a ship before joining the group. The question is, if she truly meant or did that since this mess still seems to be not over and clearly she is the top pushed member.

If MNL48 doesn't get that AKB sister group reboot then it will be the first to happen in 48G, all of them got reboots one way or the other. MNL48.. always the first. let's hope not

That should be normal for mothers to protect their child, perhaps out of emotions. I am also against her actions, but you can also wonder if her accusations are true.

On that note, more lashing and retaliation and now terminated Dani is spilling more tea that Emz also has a bf aka "Marc".

I hope this is just a joke and they are not betraying each other. Emz response here looks somehow guilty as charged.

[​IMG]

more members like Lei also now in the spotlight. I am pretty sure this is a recent photo and that embrace and thigh holding doesn't seem to be brother/sister like.

Do they look like siblings? If not, she could also be THAT 3rd person in hot water. She should speak out early and do the right thing.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  9. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    DANI IS ABOUT TO SPREAD HER HATRED.

10. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Update: Now Lei has been receiving a lot of messages, pretty sure that is related to that shared pic with his "brother" or "relative".

I hope not or not anymore after that Emz spill, but her bf looks like is doing something like that. It seems he's having a blast and then some socmedia altercations with Dani's Top Fan Erick, a big spender on her.

translated:
    "that is enough John. your gf is free from rules. no need to share my posts and say anything. let's just be happy. ok im sure you'll understand that."

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Possibly, this is the 3rd biggest scandal in 48 Group history after NGT48 and Sashihara Rino. What a shame, I hope the management will do re:boost just as JOT did.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I cant believe how rotten dani's real attitude is after she was terminated to the group, let's just leave her alone and stop all the hate comments coz apparently i think shes loving it the more you criticize her. I prefer cess case w/c is quite similar but she remain silent and never commented on it, atleast she leaves the group with enough decency and we all know she was once indeed learn on how a true idol is, unlike the other person who i dont think learn anything the way i see it.

• Like Like x 2
  13. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

I agree. still one of the variety queens and sad that she left the group.

The fans seems to have already moved on and Dani as well with her final apology, it's her bf that's still making a mess and dangling her in front of her top fan(s).

I don't think most of them know how to be one except for those who do, the cons of being an idol especially in 48G when they joined the group. They just want some exposure and a stepping stone for a celebrity status so signup up is a must for them.

It's an easy agreement from HHE or any 48G with just a simple "We have love ban rule here, if you have bf, break up now or hide it from public, if you get caught.. you'll be terminated. period.".

not sure if that applies to pushed and ace members like Rans. She's still out there and now with an upcoming local movie.

That got me thinking now that most of the members that left the group found this mess out early and decided that they can't deal with this anymore (management hiding ships until caught and disregarding love ban rule), at least must be one of their main reasons.

Sayaka.. Ash.. and now Faith with true idol personalities, I am seeing a pattern here.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  14. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    When you have some hard fans, but you broke their heart.

[oversize image]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2020
  15. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Did you forget Miichan's shaved head? Many people in the world (me not included) only heard of AKB48 because that scandal.

16. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

I think Lookman there is talking about the severity of the case rather than the outcome or act of (self)punishment.

17. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    If in terms of severity of the case, Sashi's was just her photos from her kenkyuusei days got exposed, so what's so severe about it compared to those who were caught to be currently dating?

Dani's, just like Minegishi's, and all the other members who were caught dating or in a relationship, were pretty much the same.

18. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Not really, did the guy that Miichan was dating confronted a fan either in socmedia or in person? Did they mock her fans as well? Did it involve her mom too? Did she deny it at first and tried to come clean with it? Did she also try to throw other members under the bus as well?

I have read a lot of fan feedback during this scandal and majority are forgiving if she just admitted it in the first place.

KKS or Regular member is not the case here, we are not just talking about being caught in a scandal rather than in what form and how the member dealt with it.

That what makes it severe and in Dani's case it blew out of proportions.

not sure about Sashi's case though, I did realize it was just overrated.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  19. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Miichan's case is very different from dani. Miichan was seen a couple of times by the paparazzis in and out of his place, sometimes spending more during wee hours. The guy is also a celebrity and a rising fil-jap star, why would he will comment about the issue if it might destroy his career.

To make it simple japanese girls are different from filipino girls. The later are more stubborn and bastards. And have this crab mentality attitude.

MNL48=THUG48 of 48 groups

20. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Not in general, no. There are still girls or members who are really quite the opposite and speaking of MNL48, has that idol attitude, not too mention those who graduated like I said on my previous post.

THROWBACK THURSDAY

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020