1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Why would they shut down when they perform better than SKE, NMB and STU at RH? And the fans were very loud too for their part.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I thought that they have bullies in their group who never graduated, the Maho allies graduated, the local city doesn't even want them there because of the criminal wotas who harrass the members and fans. Also, many of their past successes were rigged. I have a hard time liking a group who are known to have bullies, blackmailers, and liars in their midst.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  3. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Huh...
    >2019 Spring Concert

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1122038162371465216/pu/vid/1280x720/Sy3WcUnxvZBIY-0m.mp4
    Nice reception it had there. Didn't they have the gall to call it a "re-start" at the time, now that I remember? The time we are talking about was April 27, in case someone needs a reminding of some context. And seems like they had forgot someone along the way when they thought about getting the engine back running.

>Tokyo Idol Festival 2019
    The one that was stowed away so early into the event schedule that it was performed even before early-morning radio taisou, nominally the first thing in the event schedule (and they only did get the spot by insistently asking the TIF management anyway, if you trust Ogino)? Nice reception it had, this one too. Also, I have to thank for being reminded again that's what a 4,000 people attendance looks like according to the Ministry of Truth Nikkan Sports.
    https://twitter.com/sierra_hartwig/status/1157444967729520645
    https://twitter.com/idolmaster_sic/status/1157442531002470400

No idea what point is trying to be made here, but they are clearly not shining examples of whatever. Looks more like seeing a lame horse struggling to stay on its feet to me.

Oh, by the way please don't forget that NGT48 did already have their own song last year: it was Taiyou wa Nando demo. It was only for those who deserved it, however. ;)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  4. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    I don't want to accept or deny that claim, but I have a hard time believing a story from one-sided point of view without any real proof.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Any proof of bullying? Maho never claimed such. Rika did, but she did so for attention and was later called on it by Kitarie of all people. The members have not always gotten along, but that isn't the same as bullying, and is hardly abnormal. Management has done some of the right things since the incident towards smoothing those relationships, but it's still imperfect. But if every imperfect group disbanded we wouldn't have any groups.

More like because of non-fans and anti-fans harassing the city over a case they don't understand.

What exactly do you think was rigged? They've never won Janken, the most rigged event ever, nor did they do well in WIP (also highly scripted). They won Sports Festival fair and square (with Maho scoring the winning goal), and as for SSK and RH, wota emptying their wallets to buy votes isn't "rigging" and is literally how the event works.

This is not "known" AT ALL.
    At worst some members may be victims of blackmail.

The point is obvious. They're still doing activities, and will continue to do so. There are still wota who fervently support them despite (or maybe even in part because of) the hateful screeching of their foes.

Their concert this weekend was quite good, and had a hyped up crowd.
    At least before and after the rather boring unit section.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    October 30, let's not be amnesiac.

Oh, actually I love this No True Scotsman fallacy, even considering certain ranting NGT fans on Twitter who these days would very happily suck the assailant's dicks if they could (jinboumins, what a laugh you are) thinking they are now on their side (!), after being deluded by media spreading news from that funny civil case of which, this time for true, know nothing. What a surreal situation. NGT fans only preferred to look away from the matter to have any understanding whatsoever, only acting angry at the wrong people when their bread and ciruses got taken away from them, to pretend to be somewhat more insightful on it only on account of being ~fans~ of a handful girls anyway. Sorry, but understanding or not is all a matter of data-collecting, and it's not fans who for example went to look for public documents on which their group is depending on (and on which they are also bleeding money pointlessly).
    But anyway the fact of the matter is still that the near totality of sponsors pulled the plug mere days after the AKS research report's conference, after they had gently waited on for months to see what results would come out, which should make it clear on the management being the cause of its own ruination (the rest did after Kato's nail thing, I can even make a timeline if I need to). That AKS had since the start then fed them informations which proved false is also the root cause, they proved themselves as an untrustable business partner. Frankly, when you have to resort to lying behind your employee's back to them to keep them close, you deserve to lose everything.
    In short: they made their own bed.

Also, I love this siege mentality about labeling anything as "haters", in flourish terms. Hoxha's Albania and Kim whatshisface's Korea built their nations on this same mindset, and it worked perfectly.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2023
    • Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Why are you pretending Japanese companies dropping a group at the first hint of scandal is proof of its truth?

Also please remind me what significance October 30 has. I don't see anything of relevance in this thread for 2019, so you must be talking about 2018.

edit: Are you referring to this?
    You do remember that was after Katomina's instragram story, right...? She's talking about things the public knows happened (like the apology), not revealing previously unknown secrets.

Sorry, did you think I meant you? Many of the people spamming this shit on Twitter, Cyzo, etc. or sending angry letters into e.g. Heather magazine were never NGT fans before the incident, many weren't even 48G fans (or worse were obvious 48G antis).

(Don't worry though, I edited it so you're included now too.)

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Mayoi

Did everyone read this thread of pictures? It's titled
    "(Updated Jan 19) Inaoka Ryunosuke is using Yakuza methods to threaten both idol group AKB48 members and AKB48 management (Kompromat) (collection of proof in Japanese) (#JusticeforMaho)"
    https://imgur.com/a/RM35I21
    I just read it today because something about Sashihara handling a stalker better than NGT's management did was in the news (https://www.reddit.com/r/AKB48/comments/er37yy/so_whats_up_with_the_sashi_produced_groups_me_and/ ) and that's why I formed my opinion. I'm surprised that the bad guys are still on the loose, and I am frustrated with the Japanese justice system.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    That was created by someone on 4chan (or at least who was promoting it on 4chan) and last I checked was full of errors, debunked rumours, and massive logical jumps.

Inapooh getting barred from all 48G events would be a net positive for everyone else, but I don't think he's the evil mastermind people think. Just a loudmouth with friends.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Mayoi

I really hope you're right. I'll have to search out the debunking info and/or catch up on the 200 pages of this thread (unless anyone is willing to posts some links here - would be appreciated).

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    My point was not to say that they are welcomed by the public, my point was that Management hasn't dropped them and they are continuing their work. They have also recently released a game as well, and as far as I know they've been re-introduced to AKB48 Beat Carnival for an event a while ago.

I'm not saying that the public loves them, but they are also not splitting the group up, I'm sure of that at this point. Eventually they're also gonna promote Katomina again, maybe in a few months or a year, and I also feel like there will be a new single announcement at some point this year (maybe with someone like Hinata as the centre, since they're pushing her as the good NGT girl and using her also in AKB singles).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    http://jshowbiz.com/english/component/k2/item/8943-yamaguchi-maho-assault-settled.html

You see: Yamada Noe is innocent. Nakai Rika, OgiYuka, Nishigata Marina and Tano Ayaka are also innocent.
    Shame on you! (If you judged them)

The psycho fans admitted, that they hurt her accidentely.

And Maho missunderstood them, and went crying to the management.

So who is the guilty one?

Mod edit: Nope, you don't get to pre-insult anyone who disagrees with you

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    • Disagree x 9
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  13. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I still find the irony of NGT releasing a dating game of all things pretty bloody rich. Get a high score, and Nakai Rika will show you her tits.

Katomina will do it for handshake tickets.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I suppose It could only end that way.
    I didn't check the whole thread back (too long), so out of memory, and up to whoever wants to correct.
    The 2 guys didn't give any name
    Neither Maho
    Maho didn't charge them to court.
    AKS did
    So, happens what happens.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    I had also mentioned all the time, all the hates are mostly assumption with lack (or absence) of proof.

We can support someone for what she went through, but it would be much better to do so without bashing other members when we only have one side of a story.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's hard to believe that any people would give any credibility to the sham AKS+Assaulters court case but that's Stage48 for ya.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    As said above, I wouldn't read too much into the settlement (of course I'll post the summary translation on my blog later today when I have a chance to translate it more carefully).

I don't think there's any requirement for them to publicly release all the details of the settlement, but from what was released to the newspapers, it seems both sides got what they wanted without admitting anything new: the whole time Kitagawa and Kasai have been saying it was a misunderstanding fighting over the door, not an assault, and AKS has been saying Kitagawa and Kasai tricked Maho into thinking other members were involved. The settlement details that were released seem to just repeat those assertions.

But as noted, the trial doesn't involve Maho, or her agency, directly. Or any of the many witnesses. Or the audio recordings. Very little evidence was presented at all; the trial was still in the preliminary discussion phase. And whether there was criminal assault, and how often Kasai and Kitagawa were partying with other members also wasn't really relevant to this court case, but make fun headlines. Really all AKS wanted was to be able to say none of the financial problems was their fault, and the defendants' attorney just wanted to drag this out until AKS settled. It's the ending that was pretty much predicted from the start, since AKS and the defendants seemed to be agreeing with each other's strategies all along. I'd say it's disappointing, but I'm not sure there was ever a non-disappointing outcome to a corporation turning what should have been a criminal matter into a defense of their majority shareholders.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Oh right because this lawsuit between the assaulters and AKS (who obviously didn’t support Maho and are trying to save their business) totally proves that those members are innocent. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Please.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

which is why people will be forever left to speculate..
    the "innocent" camp has yet to come up with a better argument than "you can't prove it, so nyeh!"

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    We don't *need* a better argument than that.

It's not like making it a criminal matter was still an option on the table, since the police dropped the criminal investigation and even refused the request of AKS, the assaulters, and Mahohon to explain why during this trial.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2