1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    There is a reason of the success of the girls in variety. The staff too acknowledge the efforts of the girls and they are doing a great job with the editing .
    I think they are the most professional idols in variety right now ,they are constantly studying other variety programs and the different types of japanese comedy.

Here is an interesting interview with

machi
    ( scripwriter), nagao makoto(producer) and sekitani (director) of hinai.

translated by @theblueslope

Interview:

https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1216237573812584448?s=20

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    That's a great interview! Thanks for that.

Hiragana Oshi was the first thing they could truly call their "own," and the girls did their damndest to make it something they could be proud of. And they haven't let up at all in HinaAi. They really are something special.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week's episode was great, even though it is only talking about members' history. What I can say here is my baby Konoka is very beautiful since she was younger. :)
    Many interesting scenes here, from Mirei wears only underwear and running out of the building because of an earthquake and broadcasted on news, Konoka throws up after too exited eating too much sushi at the restaurant, Miho poor condition photo after having surgery, and of course, another Ayumi stageplay scene. It makes me want to watch it.[hehe]

Can't wait for next week's episode!:banana:

• Like Like x 4
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I always love a story/presentation episode like this. So, this week's episode was very satisfying.:1st:
    Katoshi misread "difficult" kanji with "spicy" kanji (辛い) has successfully ROFL-ed me. I replay this scene over and over and always laugh because of it.:rofl::rofl::rofl: This girl is just amazing.[hehe]
    My baby Nao's dinosaur monomane is one of the best things ever happened in my idol's history. :inlove: She is so cute. :inlove: She even did some boke that successfully make Wakabayashi retort! :D
    My baby Konoka also make another big reaction when she know the Triceratops has 5 recommendation level. It was similar to the "honto ni tartar chicken!" reaction. It was exaggerating, but I still love her no matter what.:inlove:

Next week it seems another crazy episode. :1st:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

Nao give a buff for dinosaur in pentagram is unpredictable [hehe]
    and another species of dinosaur appear in yesterday HinaAi "HentaiTops (Kasuga)" :lol:

6. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

Thanks Manafi sensei to bring Sanrio characters ears in HinAi
    hkato.jpg hmiku.jpg
    hmiho.jpg hnao.jpg
    hkonokacan.jpg hhina.jpg
    hwaka.jpg

I love Wakabayashi vs Manafi sharp tsukomi :worthy: , and the evil side Manafi appear: she know Mipan can't read some kanji clearly and keep ask her for reading, ignoring Kasuga, and break the mood of Meimei [hehe].

Let's make another Manafi sensei special episode like this one :1st:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Manafi's star is rising in my books (and many other intl ohisamas as well, I suspect)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Wakabayashi a proud nao oshi [hehe]. Playing favorites again

EP16n_1VAAEBZ6D.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  9. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Hinatazaka46's hit campaign for the 4th single Sonna Koto Nai Yo is here! This time it's a bit different, unlike the previous campaigns before where it has proved to be more challenging, the Hinatazaka girls will get to visit an all girl's school. The start to finish of this single hit campaign is very successful to the group as when watching this episode there is a large audience of female girls who actually do like Hinatazaka. My favorite highlights is Kanemura Miku blending in with the schoolgirls, Takamoto Ayaka really wanting to cosplay as a schoolgirl, and Takase Mana doing her Manafi pose. What I like most above all is the participation of the female schoolgirls to engage and interact with the Hinatazaka girls. It's a splendid episode and I look forward to next week.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Honestly, my favorite part of this episode was at the very beginning: "Okaeri!"

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. rizatom

rizatom Kenkyuusei

Sou ne. Hamagishi-kun okaeri nasai dou iu koto ne. Mata ne, kono bangumi de Kasuga to asobimashou ya. (Smirk)

You, hentaitops ojisan!! :shifty:

• Like Like x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The studio live version of Nazee on Sunday's HinaAi was fantastic. Those three were so great. All three danced so excellently together. Hina calm and smiling and musically right on. MeiMei moving well and a bit nervous, but with a natural-looking smile.

And Konoka was just...wow! You could hear/see her singing well, and her dancing was as always: sure, elegant, easy, rhythmic, exact. And she's so pretty.

I didn't take to her in her auditions, since she seemed too well prepared and capable for my taste, and her constant smile seemed fake to me. But I got over all that -- maybe partly by seeing her so good and real on the NHK education show she and Memi started doing and she kept right on doing by herself for the past year. Partly from learning that her elder sister was a beauty queen (most beautiful college girl in Japan?), and imagining that she had grown up in her sister's shadow. And mainly by seeing her so capable and real and growing over her time in the group. Well, no shadows any more, she's right there in the limelight.

if the video does not show watch the video here

It's an indication of the strength of this group that I can imagine four members being not just capable centres on the next single, but centres who could drive the group's popularity: Kono, Nano, Miku and Hina. And there are others from both generations who could do the job, but whom I judge would not give the group's popularity as much of a boost.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    ^ Konoka <3
    (but they didn't feature their dance break tho)

Edit: And Konoka for next capt

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    They use Yoshimoto Shingeki Ost (Somebody Stole My Gal by Pee Wee Hunt)!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    All hail official pervert of Hinatazaka46!!!:worthy::D
    Our new Zip reporter, Miipan, said she fell from 5th floor when she's supposed to say from 5th steps of stair was another amazing Miipan quote.[hehe]
    And, let's enjoy KAWADA's "Oh, crap! I forgot the mike!" moment.:D
    Matsu-chan, I love you.<3
    It was fun episode. Can't wait how Kyoko's Omurice and Ebifry turn out next week!:D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  16. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    I had the shock of my life when I saw Kyon able to fry something proper on the pan

17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The episode was funny as alway, but it was difficult to watch mao crying and sad.
    Best wishes for her ,she can be successful in whatever she wants.

EUSoIFVUEAEEj1K.jpeg

Next week
    Hinano will introduce the new 3ki members.

EUSpfFRUcAAGTh4.jpeg EUSmeOpU4AEH7ZQ.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    My favorite parts of this set of episodes was the concert bloopers. Mei losing her mic and that look of panic was great.

What I especially liked was that the farewell to Iguchi was done in the Snack Mao set. I got sad though when they turned the light off to the shop.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Me too. It feels like one of legendary parts of Hinatazaka shows is gone, forever.

20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Snack Mao is the stuff of legends

No place for Waka-san to drink and brood anymore
    Kasuga has move on to "Nibu-chyaan"
    The girls don't have a place to complain

Manamo to re-open the shop please!