1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Bunshun will release their scoop about Hinatazaka46 today Jan 19th at 9 PM JST. I hope it is nothing serious as this group now are facing an important point in their journey, especially with Tokyo Dome at the end of this year. And, I also hope the management can deal with this issue in the best possible way.

Edit: deleted the wrong information

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

If this one is the same photo that I just see mins ago, then this one is actually long time ago when they just entered hiragana keyaki back then, 3 of them is walking on some street, and some fans greet and talk to them. Different guy saw this moment and filmed it behind a tree. I remember this one very well.
    I guess bunshun thing its not love scandal, since no 熱愛 hashtag, but probably more related to the group.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yes, I also can't find the three members photo in my hinata folder. Apparently thta was Miho blog post from Hiragana era.

4. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Nice, we both see the same photo, if u happen to see it in forum, then you can see some ppl said the photo is actually years ago ( Nao still have longer hair )
    Well its kinda worrying tbh bcz some ppl might believe this photo without know the whole story. And the actual source its not photo, if I remember its short twitter video.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/27407
    So anyone want to discuss about that article? I sent it here just for formality about an update news.

For me, I'm just keep laughing read that and ohisama(s) comments in twitter (lol).
    My hope:
    Just, please! bring the Hinata's variety queen back soon, bc I really miss her in HinaAi.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kumi and katoshi will appear this wednesday 22 in the variety program hirunandesu of nippon tv. Audrey participate in this program the wednesdays so they will be together.

[hehe] this is the program where they broke the chair. This day is kumi's birthday too. It will be very fun :).

hirunandesu.jpg EOo41wYVUAARJJG.jpeg

7. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Nah, it is old news.
    We already know that Mao is married too an ikeman from a mixed nuts selling company. We even know his name, Hiroshi. [hehe] And boy is he good looking but Mao is hot too. - Hinatazaka46 is a modern Reiwa group so management should catch up. - Since "Boycott" is somehow trending in our group maybe we should send management a "Boycott" warning.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. tulipnohana

tulipnohana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Well just one question ;
    Are the photos in this article taken before or after Mao announced her hiatus?

9. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

I don't know, many speculation about that.

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It was before (around September last year if I'm not mistaken), and the one that spread it is kagiake twitter account. And then, kagiake deleted their tweet about the photo and didn't continue that news. After that, Mao post a blog post and admitted the photo was her, and decided to take hiatus.
    It seems that Bunshun bought that photo from kagiake, or kagiake is connected to Bunshun.

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I hope that Mao isn't pushed to graduate by this crap - though I'm not sure these 'scandals' are taken as seriously or treated as gravely as they used were, say, a decade ago.

12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  13. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Question: The newspaper is gonna be released monthly, every X months?

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Hinata members with the true artist of Sakamichi series.:D
    5d47d29e-de11-43fd-a755-ae4ea1c781b2.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  15. signupsus

signupsus Member

16. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Uhm... I have no idea where to ask so I'll just put this in.
    I'm currently in fukouka and I'm wondering where you can buy idol merch (especially the photos you get in cds, I really like them)? I know where to find them when it comes to tokyo but I really don't have a single clue when it comes to Fukouka. I figured there might be some since HKT is there.

17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Self documentary with katoshi, kyoko and mirei

rps20200128_144155.jpg

Video: https://48idol.net/video/17586

@the blueslope is translating some parts here in this thread in twitter:

Link: https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1222189723680002048?s=20

This part :cry:

rps20200128_143844.jpg

(on the difference between their days as gana vs hinata)
    mirei: back then (as hiragana keyaki) it felt like we couldnt see any future for ourselves. so we just desperately clung onto hope and worked our hardest. in anything, everything, "in any case we'll just have to work hard.

mirei: but as "hinatazaka" it felt like "we've matured". we have some goals set for ourselves now. debut, selling our CDs. like we're "properly" working, in the day-to-day sense. so to me it felt like we've become "adults". working, as adults

• Like Like x 8
  18. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ well well. A bit of an oracle is our SasaMi. Is there any future for Keyaki? Time will tell

19. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Just a thought, after having watched the Keyaki Tokyo Dome BD last night, how long do you think it'll be before we see a Hinatazaka concert on BD/DVD?

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Does a Christmas Live makes sense for a BD/DVD? I'm not so sure. Maybe Tokyo Dome, but if it happens, it might not be available until spring or summer of 2021 at the earliest...

And will Hinatazaka46 make a 'Keyaki Republic' of its own?