1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawamura Mahiro (Rottii) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  2. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Making Film of Z-Stars It's Christmas. Mahiro got small screentime here. I wonder why she can't leave this group. They barely show her and give her almost no lines. Is it because of her contract? Tbh, had she joined a real Kpop group, I don't think she would be sidenlined like in Zgirls.

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm like.. wow :nosebleed:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Rotti will appear on Arirang radio show along with the Zpop members. It will be her first korean media appearance.
    arirang.jpg
    https://www.instagram.com/arirangworld/

Z-Girls reading comments

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  6. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  7. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  8. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

9. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

10. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

IG updates 06.01.20

zpop.jpg

Edit:
    Z-Girls New Year's resolution

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

12. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Rotti first appearance on VLive
    Mahh2.jpg mahhh.jpg

And they are going to a big festival in India next month. There are some big names going there, like Diplo, a Grammy award winning artist and rapper Machine Gun Kelly.
    82083015_2781397515285785_4311755739044511744_o.jpg

13. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Rotti had her first busking in Korea yesterday
    EPmX5l7UcAESpt0.jpg
    EPmX5mCUwAA1ibx.jpg
    Her dancing skills is seriously good!

• Like Like x 5
  14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    She's good. Real good. Wish we could've seen more of this style from her while as a Nogi member, but we know isn't their style.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Z-girls fanchant. Rotti is so adorable!

• Like Like x 1
  16. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    She's REALLY good. Her body control, timing, musicality and even "attitude" is incredible! I feel like, as an idol, a lot of the members real talents are... I wouldn't say covered up, but definitely... boxed in? Limited? Not fully utilized by management? I have a feeling that a lot of Nogi girls are absolutely amazing dancers. Sakurai Reika comes to mind. She could probably pull off choreography like this with natural ease. Her and Mahiro just seem to have that natural affinity for dance.

I remember seeing an old cellphone vid on youtube of ex-Nogizaka Hatanaka Seira singing and was absolutely blown away by how amazing she was. From that one clip alone I felt like she surpasses even Nakamoto Himeka and Eto Misa in vocals. It really makes me think... how much talent do these girls REALLY have that us, as fans, don't get the chance to see because they aren't being given the opportunity to show it? I suppose as idols, their main goal is to appeal to fans. And that doesn't always require singing and dancing... in fact, that's the case most of the time haha.

But I guess the good thing about this whole Z-Girls thing is that we can finally see Mahiro unleash the talent and passion she's always had for dance lol!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    I'm curious to see what songs they will sing and dance to in India ! I hope Mahiro will get a dance stage with the rest of the dance line

• Like Like x 1
  18. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

I would like them to get exposure on korean shows. Sadly they are still ''banned'' from performing. But Priyanka the indian member told in a interview recently they were planning to release a album with different language songs, including korean. Would be great if Rotti got exposure on korean shows. Despite the animosity between Japan and Korea, it seems koreans do like japanese idols. Just hear the cheer she got when she introduced herself in the busking.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  19. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Why banned?

20. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Because if you want to perform at a Music Show in Korea you need to have a specific % of Korean in your song :/

If the title track is in Korean and they promote on Korean tv shows you can be sure International kpop fans will be interested ! The Z-Pop project did gather attention at first but because of its diversity but since kpop aren't interested in stanning artists who don't sing in Korean they quickly left the fandom. This album could change a lot of things !

She seems to have the biggest following with Gai in Korea ^-^ It makes me happy to see her appreciated !

The crowd was huge I was really surprised ! But the girls totally won them over I was super proud <3

• All - What You Waiting For
      The reactions were a bit shy but it was still good !
    • MC (with Z-Boys): Introduction
      People got really excited for Mahiro because she tried to speak Indian and she sounded very cute but Priyanka still got the best reaction of course haha
    • All - Ddu Ddu Ddu of BLACKPINK
    • All + Z-Boys - New face of PSY
      I was surprised but people knew the lyrics of this song so they kinda sang along
    • All - Lion of (G)-Idle
      Dance performance. I would have preferred for them to sing because the song is very nice but they nailed it anyway.
    • All - Blood, Sweat & Tears of BTS
      Dance performance. The crowd fxcking lost it it was awesome ! I really hope we will get fancams or high quality videos because I just know Mahiro must have slayed the choreo despite how difficult it is !
    • MC: What do the members know about Bollywood ?
      I was a bit sad because Mahiro didn't talk but Carlyn did a great job at attracting new fans by yelling sentences in Indian so it's still a win for Z-Girls :') Both the crowd and the girls really seemed to have fun :D
    • All - Streets Of Gold
      I'm not sure about "What You Waiting For" but this one was definitely sung live I could perfectly hear the ad libs of Carlyn :'D In my opinion the formations really look better with Mahiro ! The stream was really super lagging so I couldn't really tell which lines she got but I think she might have been the one who rapped after Queen ?.. I'm really really not sure but it didn't sound like Caralyn's voice AT ALL and it would make sense for her to give her lines to Mahiro since she already has a lot of them :)
    • MC (with Z-Boys) - Short talk
      Mahiro didn't talk either but the conversation was mostly centered around the Indian members so it's normal.
    • All + Z-Boys - Firework by Katy Perry
      Singing performance. The crowd enjoyed it a lot but I couldn't tell if Mahiro got lines or not because of the quality of the stream :/ Guess we will have to wait for the videos.
    • All + Z-Boys - Mama by David Guetta with Nicki Minaj & Bebe Rexha
      Dance + vocal performance. Same problem as Firework TT
    • All + Z-Boys - Jae Ho by Allah Rakha Rahman and The Pussycat Dolls
      Dance + vocal performance. I really really hope we will get nice videos of this one because TPCD recently made a comeback and they are very active on twitter (like they talk a lot with their fans) and it would be nice if we could get them to tweet something about this cover.
    And that was it ! They really seemed to enjoy performing in India so I hope they will get to come back soon :D

Also Mahiro on her way to India by their first fansite: @OurGalaxZ
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 1