Mukaichi Mion (Miion)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    :ome::ome:
    HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY GM MION!!!!!
    :ome::ome:

2. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    :ome: :ome: Tanjoubi Omedetou Miion! :ome: :ome:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    N-NAKO!?

• Like Like x 1
  5. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    happy birthday mionnn~~~~!~~~~~ that hair though.. i dont know...... black hair is best :cold:

6. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Happy Birthday Miion:ome:

Not sure what I should think about the new hair colour. Black suits her the best

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Miion :ome:

8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I legit didn't recognize her. Also Happy Birthday :ome:

9. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Motomura Aoi
    Happy birthday, Mionsies.

10. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Quite contrary to everyone, I think her new hair color flatter her the best!

11. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

It is surprising, it's a radical change.

12. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    having not favorable opinion on dyed hair is a typical ojisan reaction most idols expects lol

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I think the new haircolor suits Miion, and it looks very cute on those photos, I need to see other pictures to judge better though. I also usually prefer black hair on most idols but a little change sometimes can be refreshing LOL. I think the reaction overall is good, her tweet received 31,000 likes which is a LOT. it's also a tweet for her birthday but I doubt it would have reached this many likes without the new haircolor. This is a lot more than what she usually receives, so I think people are generally liking this new haircolor! I checked and Miion gained around 1500 followers since she made this tweet, it's a lot. She passed 240,000 followers now. Btw happy birthday Miion! <3

• Like Like x 2
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Birthday party

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    In the video her hair color looks way better than on the photos imho. Screw those filters they use for their pictures all the time.

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I went back and looked at the pictures again. You can see the red color behind what you see in front. In the video, her hair is pulled back and you see the red. However, it may be she died the front portion red after taking the pictures.

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Around 2 weeks ago, Miion started a Youtube channel with Yuiri, Naachan and Mogi, called "YuuNaaMogiOn", I just watched their videos!

First they uploaded this video to introduce themselves, they said names and roles in the groups. They talked about who is most senior and junior, and Miion said she is the junior/kouhai, but then they talked about Miion's child actress career and that she is actually like a senpai LOL Miion mentioned that Yuiri was also a child actress (I didn't know this :O) so both of them are senpai LOL Miion said that she once saw a list of talent (maybe from an old internet page) and that both her and Yuiri were on the same page for "Mu" names and it surprised her! at the end they also said that each one of them has a color to represent them (the color they're wearing) and for Miion it's pink!

The next video is about them trying every menu from AKB Cafe! They did this because the cafe closed. So they had all the different food and they had a limited time to eat them all, they always picked one each and had to eat it. I think Naachan and Yuiri said that they skipped eating dinner the previous day and skipped breakfast too for this video, but Mogi and Miion ate before LOL you can tell Naachan can eat more than them here XD it was funny when Mogi feed Miion with that huge leaf, and she ate it all at once XD or when they tried that spicy sauce LOL. at the end they managed to eat all the food and they ended with the spicy dish. it was fun to watch!

Then they posted a video where Miion and Mogi went to YuuNaa's concert! They went backstage, there was a lot of other AKB members who were there to be guests at the concert. it was so funny how Mogi cried 3 times while watching the concert, haha XD and when they went in the room where Miichan was talking with juniors to plan the Mc talks, that part was funny too, LOL. at the end they both went to the stage and greet the fans and talked about their Youtube channel! Btw I have to say Miion's laugh is quite funny/cute LOL

I'll watch their other videos next time! it's nice that they made this channel. Make sure to subscribe here!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched the video of Miion's birthday party from YuuNaaMogiOn channel! it was posted earlier in this thread. This was really fun to watch! At first Mogi, Naachan and Yuiri decorated the room together, they had some little incidents LOL then Miion arrived and they did a surprise to her! Each one of them also gave her a present! The presents are good, especially Mogi's candy that looks like Miion XD then they asked Miion to say a message. The 3 of them planned together that after Miion's message, they'll push her face into the cake LOL and they did it, haha, that was the funniest part XD Miion was like "so this is why you made my forehead free" (when Naachan put the head band on Miion before XD), and "so this is why you ate the last strawberries" (they ate it right before LOL) so cute XD

The next video they uploaded is shorter, it's about how they started living together? :O They introduced their plushies. it's so cute LOL and Miion's one is the cutest to me, that big pink round thing with the little smile, so cute >.< all of them had cute plushies LOL Btw if you noticed in this channel's videos, they always call Miion as On-chan, idk if she ever got called that way before but it's probably because she's the "On" in the channel name LOL it's cute! also you can see Miion's new haircolor better in these videos, I think it looks good.

The most recent video that they uploaded is about playing the earphone game, for those who don't know, the girls have to pass a message/sentence to each other one by one while they listen to music loud with earphones and the goal is to successfully pass the same sentence to the last girl, of course this game almost never ends up with the correct sentence, and that's what makes it funny LOL this was very funny to watch, I wish it had subs so more people could enjoy it (and I could enjoy it better, because I understood many sentences but not all). So they did a first round and then a second round where this time they said there will be a punishment for a member in the end: she will have to be without make-up on a video (I guess in their future video?) LOL so they played the game again, it was really funny, imo Miion and Yuiri are the less good at it and it's very cute LOL Mogi was funny and Naachan was so loud XD After, they picked who will get the punishment, one girl got the votes of all 3 others haha. I won't say who it is, you can find out by watching ;D

Make sure to subscribe to the channel here!

19. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Informative Informative x 2
  20. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    [Laughter] When I did the same thing as Yuuna, it just became a video full of laughter