1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I agree too. I've just taken a look at the A6 page on the Japanese Wiki and she's listed there as a subber for Saboten no Gold Rush, in fact it's the only song in the stage in which she's listed as a subber.

2. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    She is Okada Ayaka as confirmed by the performance record website:
    http://akiha176.web.fc2.com/teamA_6th.html

It's a really useful website for checking which members performed which day, who does which unit, how many appearances each member has etc. (for stages) so I recommend it to you and others when in need for checking something like this :) It's in Japanese though and if you use Google translate some name translations are a bit odd.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    This may seem odd, but I want to ask a question about one of my own posts (I miss search).

There is a long running detective TV series on Asahi: AIBOU: Tokyo Detective Duo (相棒, Partners). Season 18 started last October, but will be shown with subtitles in Southern California starting on February 16. Sometime, probably in August or September last year, I posted a story about a member appearing in the the first episode of season 18, but I can't remember who it was (it wasn't someone I would instantly recognize).

Does anyone remember who the member is? I have tried google, but came up empty. If she is your oshi and you remember, I would really like to know who to watch for.

4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The workaround for the lack of search function is to go to Google and enter 'site:stage48.net/forum' followed by the search term. I tried that by adding 'Aibou' and I found your post. :D

(and the answer is that it's Masuyama Kayano who appears in it.)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Yes, I know that site but you can't be sure about the units. The members may change in units. For example this day Oya, Ota and Mocchi performed in two units each.

6. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Each stage also has a unit page where you can check who did which unit on a certain date, for example for the original Mokugekisha it is here:
    http://akiha176.web.fc2.com/teamA_6th_Unit.html

You can find the link to the unit page at the bottom of the appearance members page, below the table which shows the number and percentages of each members' appearances. For current stages, it's also linked at the front page. The site is a bit hard to get around especially if you are not fluent in reading Japanese, but once you get used to it, there is so much useful info to be found there :D

7. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Yes, but it's easier to ask here. [hehe] But I wonder who is administrating those tables? When Akicha was still performing I often visited that site and I found it was updated just a short time after the performance. And there is a couple of tables linked to each others. Akicha and a couple of other members have their own tables about units for example.

8. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    No idea who it is, but I assume it is probably a group of people rather than a single person to keep up with all the info :^^;: Also I was looking for a similar website for SKE before and I found a similar one (https://ske48-performance.club/, in case anyone is looking for it) but unfortunately there is no info about units, number/percentage of appearances etc. like the AKB one which is a shame. Not sure about other sister groups since I didn't look for them specifically but it would be so useful if there was something like the AKB one for all groups. I often refer to it when trying to find specific shows, for example if I know a certain member did a certain stage before but I'm not sure what date I can go check there to find the right date and look for the exact stage.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Now another question but in the same area. I'm now working on a set list for Akicha's BD stage 13-10-3 during Team B Waiting stage period. A disaster, at least for her fans. She had been sick and could only perform in her unit song, Namida ni shizumu taiyou. No oshi cam. :( But what I'm asking is if these BD stages are so locked in time that they can't be moved? She had been sick for the whole month before so it couldn't be a surprice for management what could happen. 4 days later she could perform the whole stage. Sometimes the BD stage could be over a month late so the date isn't that important. And another question, have this happened for other members?

10. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

The graduation ceremony of Yuko Oshima that was scheduled on March 30 in National Olympic Stadium , had to be canceled because of the storm.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  11. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I think they try to keep the birthday stages in order, so if her stage ended up being postponed everyone else's would too? Maybe that's why.

Not AKB but Jurina's birthday stage in 2018 was already postponed to December (when Jurina's birthday is actually in March; it was originally planned the week after the ssk, but well, that was a bad idea from the start even if Jurina's health didn't go as bad as it did...). When she finally did it, she performed her unit and 4 more songs at the end but not the rest of the stage.

Also, Okawa Rio for some reason never performed a full Team 4 TeTsuna stage but always skipped a few songs, including at her graduation. Honma Mai also never performed the full Let's go kenkyuusei stage and only appeared for a few songs for her seitansai. But since these members never did the whole stage the situation is different from Akicha's.

12. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thanks. We don't know if it was decision from management or from Akicha to run the stage. But she sure looked sick and her voice was very thin and I'm sure the BD stage would have been postponed if she couldn't show up at all. According to postings in her thread she still had fever the day before. Nothing was said about her illness and its cause from AKB48, but that's normal mussle philosophy. Keep the shell closed.

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

People get sick all the time? No need to make a formal announcement for every cold the girls get.

14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    A normal cold doesn't take a month to cure so this has to been something else.

15. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    im still trying to get over the cold i caught back in november, but guess it works different with idols

16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Idols are not human, don't you know that? :D But if it take month to cure it isn't a normal cold so why don't tell that?

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Maybe there should be a separate Grandpa Gotbild's History Time & Addled Memories thread?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I will change the topic. The school uniform company OCSD uses AKB group members as models. They posted three new ones, but only two made the news (which means I had names so I posted in their threads*), but one didn't. This is for Kurashiki Washu High School in Okayama prefecture. If you can identify her, either post the news in her thread or let me know and I will.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

Larger pictures in uniform at the OCSD site.

https://www.ocsd.jp/school/岡山県立倉敷鷲羽高等学校/

* and even knowing the names, I put one in the wrong thread (thanks Reveen)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  19. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

• Like Like x 2
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    thanks.