1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio "Nogizaka doko e" (2019/10/22 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, Oct 13, 2019.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Mayu cried because she feel embarassed her behaviour in front of mirror been shown.
    Yakubo cried because she feel she's a boring person while the others gave an interesting introduction. In episode 10, Rei, younger than her, give her advice to be more confidence on herself.
    On Kanagawa's case, it's not anyone fault if Rei movement is more interesting than hers. It's variety, whoever have interesting screentime will get attention.

You can say they cried because MC's behaviour, but none of their comment is insulting or hurting the members.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

I think all of these case can be avoided if they were more professional. Especially in Yakubo situation, they could wait and finish setting up their pin mics and then listen Yakubo's introduction properly. That's only take 2-3 minutes. Even you know the screen time is important, the MC should at least see and comment about Kanagawa's baseball part, not completely ignore her part like that.
    I think the MC should make the members feel comfortable and get friendly with them not making the atmosphere so heavy like this. I think they should join the game with members like Bananaman did in this week episode, this will create the bond between them and the 4th gen.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

You just can't compare 8 years relationship with 3 months relationship. Not to mention that 3 episode of the show is only take a day.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

mind that the concept of the show itself has some impromptu, scarcely scripted caught the innocent raw moments.
    one should put the state of young ladies' minds into consideration. They still new in showbiz, but literally throw into the pit for working with pro (crews and MC that technically they just know "yesterday"), shot in public place, to look by thousand of the viewer(fan)-- some can be anxious with pressure and desperate to shot their best, and it showed that Kanagawa and Mio are the most fragile souls; their reaction is actually just part that the show looking for by premise, instead we can see how determine and hard working both girls are. whoever the MC has nothing to do, instead you'll disappoint yourself if you expect --for example a guy like Shitara will barred himself with that kind of situation, which basically just feeding his sadistic material.
    if you look at some of their senpai at their earlier time you can see the pattern. for example how crybaby Ikoma, naachan, inoue, momo, Kubo were, either the pressure, the nervous, the self-deprecating side of them before maturing professionally.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    If you want to talk professionalism, then blame it at the staff, not the MC. its the crew who made the mc put their mic while mio was talking, the 2 of them even said "whay are you ask us to put our mic on while she's talking" so the mc clearly respect mio.
    As @cantankerous said, the show has very minimal script or planning, they all just went along with the flow, and that's really the charm of the show.
    And to be honest, the 4th gen has really bonded well with the mc. Because the nature of the show and the fact that not having a studio, the members and the mc is always together evsn when the camera is not on (which is not the case with shows like nogichuu).
    And If you ever bother to look at the detail, you can see that in a lot of the episode the members actually took the inisiative to talk to the mc. Rei is probably the most vocal with the 2 of them, Seira once ask them to buy her snack, Saachan literally ask Morita to help her during the atami shoot, Morita once help Yuna during the atami shoot, and if you watch the past 2 episode, Saachan is always clinging next to the mc without any reason and just talk with them casually.
    Next time, try to actually watch the show before making any assumption

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Takeda Shigen Ringo

I don't compare Saraba with Bananaman. I criticize them for the way they interact with the 4th gen members. Saraba should know how to read the atmosphere and support the members more. Teaching members something new, making them laugh, suggesting them a new characteristic, not depend on Seimiya and favorite Tsuitsui too much.

Yes, I know the concept of this show is random location, but I hope the MC can support them more instead of letting the girls do all the work. I think the members still can develop well with the right guide of their MC. The good interactions between the members and their MC can make the show more enjoyable to me. I want to see the MC and the members laughing together instead of the MC has to apologize the member because they have made her crying.

And after that the MC setting up the pin mics "themselves", asked Yakubo while looking down from her face "what's your favorite food? how many time a week you eat them? where do you eat that food?" only three questions and then "Arigatou Gozaimashita!". All Yakubo's introduction was only 35 sec equals with the time they completely setting up their pin mic. If I were Yakubo, I would be shock too, other members have more than 3 minutes to introduce themselves.

7. Neosu

Neosu Kenkyuusei

Okay let's move on shall we. Before this get out of hand.

Sent from my ASUS_I001D using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

You just expecting too much from people who just knew the member 'yesterday'. Wait till 8 years and see their bonds on that time.

9. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Ok, I agree. I want to move on to discuss this week episode.

I think the members are too naive to think they can have a foreign country location shooting :^^;:.
    The three members united to destroy Ayame for greater good was a highlight in this episode to me.
    I think the show need the awkwardness of Kitagawa Yuri, I miss her a lot. I think she has potential to make this show more interesting.
    I rate the MC Saraba in this ep is 6.5/10. I want they make more funny comments and troll Endo's confession face more.

10. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    As i was saying, it was the STAFF that ask them to do it, they have to do it because the STAFF tell them ti do it. And you say mio only have 35 second of introduction. Tell me how long was Kakki intro? And while you're at it, how long was the intro of Yuna, Mayu and Seira?
    It was the MC who found the clothes shop, it was the MC who ask the girl to do the fashion competition, it was the MC who found the onigiri shop, it was the MC who ask the girl to do food report, it was the MC who ask the girl to interview the sweet shop owner, it was the MC who found the batting center and it was the MC who has the inisiative to do the oogiri, monoboke, and shouting conpetition in atami.
    And remind me, is this a show about Saraba Seishun no Hikari or Nogizaka46 4th gen?

11. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

well, feel free for agree and disagree though, I hate myself that seems my existence here so prone triggered-by-discussion xD.

in my opinion, I think there context that missing on how do you view the show properly.
    the concept itself is more like the randomness of the situation and interaction--going to random places, instantly with some people that they barely know that morning(and vice versa), just set up for that premise. whenever they enter someplace, aimlessly at first, there we can expect some routine of variety shows but also some unexpected raw moments of them, which also count that 'minor accidents', if I put it into words. and that doesn't count out MC either, for being caught in spontaneity--or, even if the moment cleverly intentional, it's part of the shows in the big picture. instead, I praise Saraba because they can handle the fluid nature of the show while bonding with the girls, to know each nature of personalities on the way.
    as delta had said, if we accuse professionalism then why don't we put the staff to blame. they didn't stop the camera, didn't scrap or retake the scenes instead aired it, reminding or even ousted the MC, if that really the case, which is not. they keep it, just like spices to fire up the show; the unexpected part they looking for and the audience ironically wants to see.
    Now scrap out the contexts, of the show and the young girl's nature, random people that view the scene can also have opinion that the girls are an unprofessional, have big ego or amateur performance, just for crying of that trivial stuff, for example. but again that isn't the case.

o man, yeah i miss her too, very big.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Crying super easily is literally Nogizaka's signature move. The MCs didn't do anything wrong in any of those situations.

I agree that sometimes the MCs felt a little boring but I can hardly blame them since this show is super low budget show that airs at like 2:30 in the morning and has basically no direction, no writing, and no plan. I thought they handled it pretty well considering what they had to work with.

13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

The latest episode was fun. Seira's really bad at that acimutehoi(?) game that she's got instant lose twice in a row lol
    Mayu looks so dumb like she just following the mascot instruction :rofl:

14. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Hayakawa is a feast in the eyes. Man it's like i cant wait for her debut in big screen in the future.
    This show just keep getting better and better, everyone having good time.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    In all the episodes 10 of the 11 girls of the 4th generation come out, who is the missing girl?

I love the show and the 4th generation. :)

16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Kitagawa Yuri. Absent due to academic reason.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Takeda Shigen Ringo

I am so happy! Seira finally can go to Tokyo Tower :1st:. Her confession part was good too.
    Sayaka's chocolate box was so...ya...yandere? :cold:
    I like Saya's "I LOVE YOU"white chocolate the most. It's so straight to the point.

18. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Yeah! I miss Kitagawa Yuri a lot and next week she will be backed and become a yankee :omg:!!
    I was so happy when Shibata Yuna could flip the bread successful, if not I'm afraid she will get a trauma :eek:.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Stitch yankee was so cute <3
    Shibata Yuna and Kitagawa Yuri gang leader are my favorite members in this episode. "Please repeat the question" of Yuri was so epic :rofl:.
    I hope they do an "eating spicy ramen contest" like the old Nogidoko yankee episode.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yuri is a soft-yankee :^O^: