1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It's Matsuo Miyu, she end up being a Nogi anyway. Would be weird once she meet the rest of 4th gen

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

FB_IMG_1581853767175.jpg
    Manatsu said that these girls are still considered as Nogi 4ki ; Hinata 3ki and Keyaki 2ki

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    hopefully its gonna be in the line of "I'm back bitches!!!!" its gonna be very funny if that's the case lol

4. NyanNyan's Pet

That would be nice. Anyway, Hinano is the only Hinata from the last selection and Keyakizaka 2nd gen haven't debut yet, right?

As for Nogi, well we're gonna see soon enough how the new addition would interact with the rest of 4th gen.
    Yep, she did spent some time with them so who knows.

5. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

So expect these girls to join Nogi Doko e and be introduced at Nagoya Dome

6. NyanNyan's Pet

By the 28th or 29th single, I wonder who will be Center :hehe:

7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

No airdrop they ain't 5ki haha
    4ki have already happened

8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    The ones who I got interested the most are Hayashi Runa from Nogizaka and Ozono Rei from Keyakizaka.

9. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Sadly I couldn't watch the assignment, I guess the reas on why they're still considered as Nogi 4ki, Keyaki 2ki and Hinata 3kI is because they all come from the same audition.
    At least 6 new members to Keyaki means there's hope for them. I wonder if they will start participating in the next singles of each group (Nogi 26th, Hinata 5th and Keyaki 10th (or maybe even the 9th?). I hope they mention the new members in every TV show soon.

10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I expected more in Hinata and less in Nogi.
    Hinata stays at 22 members (21 with Kagechan's seemingly permanent hiatus) which keeps them in the "no Unders" category. Which is good for them and where they should be right now IMO.

Keyaki goes up to 28 (27 with Satoshi's hiatus). Too many for everyone to be in Senbatsu but kind of an awkward number. I guess its good if they do a smaller Senbatsu and smaller Unders. Like say 16/12 or 18/10. I like larger Senbatsu's but I think smaller Unders are better. I think around 12 is the perfect amount since they don't as much exposure anyway its better to have smaller numbers.

Nogi's numbers are awkward now. I believe this puts them at 47 members, 44 after Maiyan, Sayunyan, and Kotoko graduate. Which is fine in theory. But previously when a new gen would enter they would kind of chill for a year or so where they would kind of train and get used to being in the group. So they wouldn't be in either Senbatsu or Unders. But these girls have presumably been training for the last year and therefore should be able to jump right in. So for 26th single will we see a 22 member Senbatsu and a 22 member Unders? Or an 18 member Senbatsu and a 26 member Unders (please no).
    But honestly the sad truth is that Nogi has about 5-10 (or even more) members who could realistically graduate at any time. I wouldn't be surprised if we see AT LEAST five or six more graduation announcements before the end of the year. So it makes sense for them to prepare for that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Actually it's 48 in Nogi and 45 after Maiyan, Inoue and Kotoko graduate.

12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    owh well..there will be more graduations from nogi judging from the amount of girls they took in. honestly, im not that happy and also not really bothered but i hope we can get a new main 'it' girl like maiyan.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think 5 is a lot too, and it might indicate many graduations in the near future. But I am going to shut up about the new members coming in too early. It is what it is, so let's welcome them and see what these girls are all about!

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

After Maiyan, Asuka is the only 1st gen that would surprise me announcing graduation. I like the fact Nogi keeps the number near 46 members. It goes over only for a short period. I also thought 2 or 3 is enough but 5 is still ok.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Actually they were 26 in Keyaki before Hirate withdrew, Oda and Suzumon graduated. Shiichan is taking hiatus due to study, so that's 22 without her. 6 new members join Keyaki puts them at 28 active members and 29 with Shiichan if she comes back.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Finally.

I'm excited! You excited? I know I am.

Nogi gets 5, Keyaki gets 6, and Hinata gets 3! And they didn't up the generation counts! Crazy. I wonder if this was management's plan all along.

I have zero knowledge on any of these girls. I'm looking forward to finding out about them.

The bitching, moaning, and complaining are done. They are now assigned. I believe our current favorite idols are gonna help make these new members our next favorite idols. Let's go!

• Like Like x 6
  17. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i think there is some kind of plan or the management is actually dont know what to do with the remaining girls. they just put the girls as 'same gen' to lessen the backlash and also is a good move because all of them come from same audition. because it works as i think the new girls just the girls who came late, not new addition or something like that.

18. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Yass Yumiki Nao in. She looks meeker than I thought but maybe just shy? I think I find my new oshi after Kotoko graduates.

Quite sad Endo Hikari doesn't get into Nogi. Rumour said she really wanted to join Nogi, right? Her piercing eyes and dancing skills indeed will help Keyaki to greater heights, but I want to know what'll happen if she's part of Nogi. (Lowkey wanted a powerhouse couple Endo Shimai). There's also another Oozono too even

Making them integrated to the new gen is a good and strange choice. What's the point of debuting the earlier new gen then? To test the water? To promote few girls first, and then the later? However, I agree that it's for the best

19. Rev4

Rev4 Member

It wasn't a rumor, she said in the showrooms her first choice was Nogi but the rules are that she signs up for any group once she participate the audition. She was aware of that and will take the consequences if "the powers that BE" thinks she doesn't suit Nogi. Moriya Rena had Kanji Keyaki as first choice but is fine with any group. Kakki had Kanji Keyaki as first choice but suited Nogi the best.

The only rumor from audition result was Kanji Keyaki was planned to get nearly 20 members but only 9 that were ready were assigned. Three withdrew due to academic reasons. Matsuoka Manami did the same and they went from 19 down to 15. They could have been 16 2ki members if Matsuoka didn't withdrew.

Endo Hikari has won dance competitions and creates her own choreos. Her dance style is street and hiphop which Nogi is other side of that. Street dancing and hiphop are very energetic which Takahiro's choreos are mostly based on. Just imagine Endo Hikari have a solo dance performance live with her own choreo. Yukka wants Keyaki to take individuality more serious as it was alarming to get complacent and watch Hirate do everything and represent the whole live and the rest are friends to Hirate with audience's impression. It wasn't sustainable for Hirate either. I hope this means they bring back their faces in introduction video when live intro starts. Having names without faces makes them anonymous as a group.

Nogi tend to get cheerleaders and Matsuo Miyu suits that box. Sony are supposed to be standup professionals to see where each member suits. I didn't know about Onuma until she was introduced as kenshuusei.

• Like Like x 1
  20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

A timeline exists where Kakki is a member of Kanji Keyaki.

I wonder what kind of world that is.