1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

another piece of information, Hono sent a pic wearing practicing clothes ( sorry I dont know what it is called, the green one with their name on it) 14/2. This mean they are practicing for somethink, maybe 9th or at least some coming live

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I read around Seki too posted the practice hours, so something is definitely moving:worthy:

3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I have seen some pics Seki posted with Hono were they were wearing a very new dress. We will be getting the 9th soon

• Like Like x 1
  4. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    spoil me. Which color were the dress? :cute:

5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

If I remember correctly they were in white lacy sleeveless dresses with some designs on them. The dresses look like those fairy dresses. At least that is how I saw it :D

6. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    ooh now thats interesting. Anyway YAAAY cuz they'll finally say goodbye to that ugly uniform they've been wearing for months now

7. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    welcome to keyaki 2.5 generation
    endo hikari
    ozono rei
    onuma akiho
    kosaka marino
    matsumoto kira
    moriya rena

• Like Like x 5
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Oh my God...i was praying so hard Musomoto Kira joins and then her name was called and I just screamed, I scared my cat!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    My fave got in, I'm very happy. Now it's time to announce senbatsu for the 9th single.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Watching the SR I felt like we were adopting new kids lol they all are so cute
    Can't wait to see then in action with Keyaki colors on

Welcome to our new gen :chuffed:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I'm very pleased with the new members. One big surprise I got was Ohnuma Akiho, but that tells me I didn't know her enough. Sony are professionals to see where they suit.

Matsuoka Manami withdraws and we will never know where she was assigned unless Keyaki was supposed to get 7 members. Just a speculation.

12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Kumi made a mistake mentioning her name instead of Morimoto Mari so she might have been assigned to Hinata.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  13. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I'm making a Oozono Rei thread yall. I really like her <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Kumi actually said Matsumoto Mari, so I think she just misread her name.

15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol.. Keyaki is at its weak point now and ppl are trying to hit them so hard with all these news so it's understandable.
    Also, I just realized something.
    NOTE: I AM NOT WRITING THIS TO START A TECHI THREAD FULL OF HEAVY WORDS FROM CRITICS SO DON'T START WHOEVER YOU ARE!! THANK YOU.
    According to mgmt Techi's word was 'to withdraw', right? So that means she can decide to come back to the group, right? Guys, what of this is what she is planning? She doesn't want to fully graduate which will mean her leaving forever, but rather wish to come back one day when everything is alright with her?
    This is wishful thinking but still~

• Like Like x 1
  16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I like Techi but this would be awful and messy. Keyakizaka needs to move on.

• Agree Agree x 8
  17. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Well the word they used was 脱退 (dattai) which I believe usually implies permanent withdrawal.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'll answer to this as a Techi Oshi... I don't think she'd be so irresponsible to do something like that.

Keyaki needs to find their new balance right now, and a "Techi comeback" now or in the future when they may found it would destabilize the group once again.
    Antis wish for Techi to care less about Keyaki so she's be even more easy to target, but I think that no matter her weak points, she cared about the group deeply and would never be the cause of more harm.
    Also, as a fan, and seeing how other fans behave towards idols, I hope she'll never put herself in a situation like that. She deserve more than that, whatever her decision for her future is.

Withdrawing was SO LIKE Techi I don't think it need to be esplained, even if I think every Techi Oshi, (including me, I'd be honest) in the heart of their heart wish for a little more time, another chance, another impossible dream... but Keyaki, in my opinon, is a closed chapter for her. With all the good and bad stuff that brought to her.

For me there will never be another one like Techi, but the Prince is gone.
    Long life to the new Keyaki.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
  19. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Since Onuma's appearance in Keyaki and there were three trainees who withdrew before Manami Matsuoka. Like Tamura Hono, two of them didn't do showroom and Onuma didn't do either.

This girl joined Hiragana Keyaki audition in 2017 like Hono.

if the video does not show watch the video here

She joined Sakamichi audition 2018 and was ready to be signed up for any group. Her favourite Keyaki songs: Eccentric and Hiraishin.

if the video does not show watch the video here

She passed the audition and become one of the trainees. The other two didn't have a showroom like I mentioned before. These three withdrew due to academic reasons before Sakamichi trainees were introduced. Matsuoka Manami withdrew for same reason before the trainees were assigned to groups.

A old friend rumor from 2018 that was also mentioned in the "General Sakamichi" thread by Miyabi that Kanji Keyaki was planned to get nearly 20 members from audition. But since it was too many to introduce they chose 9 members who were ready.

Keep in mind, there were lot's of girls with experience from entertainment industry who participated the audition that didn't make it in Sakamichi, like indie idols. AkiP, Konno and Sony are not interested in experienced idols from the industry. Saya-chan was among them who came from a idol indie group but got assigned to Sasshi's "Not Equal ME".

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Congrats on officially being the second biggest General Thread (and probably the second biggest thread on the site).
    Did someone notice before me? I haven't been reading every post this year

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2