1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the movie Masquerade Hotel! This movie was released on January 2019, just one year ago. The lead roles are Kimura Takuya and Nagasawa Masami, and Acchan has a second role, she plays the role of a bride! and something I found funny; not sure if I knew this before and I forgot it (probably?) but this movie has Katsuji Ryo, Acchan's husband XD I think they recorded it after they started dating, because the movie was released in 2019 and they recorded it in 2018, probably when they were already dating? That is not their first time working together because they were both in the drama Dokonjo Gaeru in 2015. and he's also in Taberu Onna (Eating Women) a 2018 movie with Acchan (that I will watch soon). haha maybe this was the project that made them closer, who knows!

Anyway about Masquerade Hotel, I like the lead actors, and it seems to be a movie with good production and good budget, I think it was quite a success too. I didn't know what to expect because (again) I didn't want to read the plot before. I was quite surprised and ended up really enjoying the movie! I definitely recommend it! Acchan appears a few times btw and she is really beautiful each time especially when wearing the wedding dress <3 More opinions in spoiler:

I didn't want to say it outside of spoiler but I found it very funny that Ryo played the role of Acchan's stalker in the movie haha especially since I forgot (or didn't know) that he's in this movie so when they talked about Acchan having a stalker and some scenes after I saw that it's Katsuji Ryo playing that role, I was like OMG! LOL. and he dressed like a woman XD anyway this was really fun (even if it wasn't supposed to be a funny scene LOL) and the movie was great, I didn't expect the ending, that the target would be Masami. The whole movie being about hotels and a criminal case was an interesting mix and I really enjoyed it! especially the criminal case since that's the type of stories that I like! I also want to say when Acchan first appeared at the beginning with the wedding dress and her smile (I'll post a photo below), she looked sooo cute and beautiful... Angel ;w; <3

Overall it's a very good movie. I'm glad it was subbed! Kimura Takuya is cool, Nagasawa Masami looks great (btw this is not the first time Acchan acts with her because they also acted together in Before We Vanish which is also a movie that I enjoyed!). also Acchan looks so pretty in this movie! Some photos:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Acchan has a new photoshoot for Hiyoko Kurabu magazine! Here's a video message!
    She looks SO adorable and pretty OMG it's a photoshoot with a baby btw! So cute <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the movie Eating Women (Taberu Onna) from 2018! This is one of the movies with Acchan that I really wanted to watch. This movie has 8 actresses, and among them, I think Acchan is like 3rd or 4th in term of appearances! and I also know some of the other actresses so it was nice to watch. especially Erika Sawajiri because I like her. I enjoyed the movie! the story was about love relationships and food and how it relates. it was a simple movie, like calm... and I like this type of movie. Acchan was really cute and fun! and I mentioned it before, this movie also has Katsuji Ryo, Acchan's husband LOL. More opinions in spoiler:

I had to say this under spoiler, I like how Acchan's role and Ryo's role were in the same scenes and that they became friends, but Ryo's character is gay hahaha I laughed when Acchan brought him to the dinner between girls and she said "he's half-woman so I thought it's fine" haha XD Their scenes/roles are funny just like in Masquerade Hotel where he played her stalker LOL when knowing that both of them are a married couple in real life, it makes their scenes in these movies funny! (although they married after Eating Women, I think maybe they were dating or started dating when they recorded this movie).

Some photos (gifs here):

001.jpg 002.jpg

Now I watched all of Acchan's movies that are subbed! I counted and between 2007 and 2019, she has 25 movies (there are 24 on the wiki page but I counted The Funeral Master too, it isn't on the page yet somehow). For her movies between 2007 and 2018 (I don't count 2019 yet since they're still new and it's too early to find them subbed), I watched all of her movies from those years except 3; Nasu Shonenki, a movie from 2008 that I can't find anywhere... then, Eight Rangers 2, a movie from 2014 that never got subbed (it surprised me, since it has Johnny's in it and I thought it would get subbed). maybe I'll watch it without subs someday or I'll watch Acchan's scenes... and lastly Nomitori Samurai, a movie from 2018. Since it's still recent, there's a chance that this one will get subbed, hopefully. in the past month, I think I watched 7 of Acchan's movies haha. it was nice! I want to see all her projects if possible! I'm enjoying it even when she has little roles! <3

• Like Like x 2
  5. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Everyone is going to think this is really dumb, but I absolutely loved Maeda in Q10. I've watched it with English subs on Youtube a few times and I think she played a great robot, although she probably cringes when she looks back on any of her acting roles from a decade ago.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Acchan wished a Happy New Year to everyone on her IG post from 9th January!

"Also, Happy New Year to everyone☼ 2020☺
    The drama Legendary Mother starts on 1st February。
    Okura-san plays a very funny role♛"

More news;

The official Twitter of the movie To The Ends of the Earth posted a photo!
    The tweet says that the DVD/Blu-ray release of the movie will be on 11th March.

004.jpg

in 19th January, the actress Takahata Mitsuki posted photos with Acchan on IG.
    These 4 are all from the cast of Q10! They've been friends for 10 years, so nice!

005.jpg 006.jpg

2 days ago, hairstylist/make-up artist Takahashi Riho posted photos of Acchan:

007.jpg 008.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some photos of Acchan at her calendar release event in mid-December:

001.jpg 002.jpg

Acchan's 2020 calendar!

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

Bonus of mini-calendar -

011.jpg 012.jpg

I love all the photos!! <3
    I think the Nov/Dec one is my fav. (it's also when my birthday is, hehe)

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

NHK posted a video preview of Acchan's new drama Legendary Mother (Densetsu no Okasan) here! The drama starts on 1st February, it seems like it's a fun and unique drama! There is a longer preview here! Acchan looks so cute and it's nice to see her with a baby, this role is suitable for her LOL.

Her adorable smile <3

010.jpg

The official website of the drama also posted this photo:

001.jpeg

and Acchan's photo appears on the manga's cover now!

002.jpg

There was a press conference for the drama on 24 January, and modelpress posted an article about it with some photos! The article says that this is Acchan's first drama after giving birth. Acchan said that she's thankful to her husband Ryo because he gives her a lot of support and he understands her because they have the same profession. She said that it's an interesting experience to have a drama with a baby when she has herself a baby, that in these past months she was holding a baby both at home and at work. She added that she's glad that she got this role and she would have regretted it if she didn't have it, and she hopes that people will enjoy the drama! Photos:

009.jpg 007.jpg 005.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 006.jpg 008.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks for the links, here is a Dailymotion upload for the 10-minutes PR!
    This has "making of" and an interview! Acchan is so cute with the baby <3
    I think the promotion for this drama is good! I'm happy for Acchan! >.</

Acchan's character is called Mei. Here is a summary of the story from AsianWiki! - "Mei (Atsuko Maeda) was a legendary witch and also part of a legendary brave group. The brave group defeated Satan, as it tried to engulf the world with its dark power. Satan was sealed off and the world became peaceful again. Now, Mei is a housewife and she struggles to raise her baby child. Her days are otherwise peaceful and ordinary, but Mei hears that Satan has been unsealed and is revived."

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Good news! it looks like Acchan won an award for best supporting actress in the movie The World of Machida-kun at Osaka Cinema Festival! The ceremony will be on 8th March. I couldn't find much information about this but there is a photo. Let's see if Acchan attends the event, or if she posts about it eventually! Congrats Acchan <3

001.jpg

More good news! There is a new movie called Confidence Man JP Princess Hen and Acchan will be in it! The official Twitter of the movie posted this:

002.jpg

The movie will be released on 1st May apparently. You can see Acchan on the photo, she has an interesting hairstyle haha there's some purple and orange in her hair XD She looks good! LOL. The official Twitter of the movie also posted another photo, judging by the hair, this is definitely Acchan XD Cute!

003.jpg

It looks like Confidence Man JP is a successful project. Acchan was part of the drama in 2018, and the movie in 2019, now she will be in the new movie as well in 2020! I checked and the drama is subbed, so I'll try to watch it someday then I can watch the movies! But it looks like Acchan only appears in one episode of the drama LOL either way, I'm glad that she's part of this project! 2020 just started and Acchan already has a drama and a movie. I hope this year can be another great year for Acchan!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

NHK Asaichi's official IG posted photos with Acchan! Asaichi is a Tv program. on the photos, Acchan and 2 other women picked a pair of flip-flops and they're asking which one is better. Acchan picked a simple one haha I think I would pick the one of Acchan or the one on the right XD Btw Acchan looks so cute <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

You can watch the videos of Acchan on Asaichi here, it was on 30th January: #01 - #02 - #03
    Ahhhh SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY!!! <3 and she's so cute with her laugh/smile, and when she said "let's go" too >.< the 2nd video is the cutest... Just adorable!!! She went to the show to promote Legendary Mother! I wonder if there's a longer version. I hope someone uploads the full cuts of Acchan! Here are some screenshots:

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

:cute::cute::cute:

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 6
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@David61 Actually it isn't her baby haha this is the 2nd photoshoot Acchan does for Hiyoko this year, and in the video that I posted earlier (in this page), she talks about the photoshoot, and at some point she talks about the baby and she says that it isn't her son, so it's probably same here. it's kinda funny how many baby-related works she gets now XD it's adorable <3

Btw Acchan's drama Densetsu no Okasan started airing, I'll post more info soon!
    NHK uploaded this video on their channel some time ago, it's the interview with Acchan!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Raws are out in the wild, if you guys want to watch her drama.

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    And here is her husband's version of their first dates:

"Actor Ryo Katsuji appeared on the talk variety program "Chimatano no tale" broadcast on the night of the 18th (TV Tokyo / Every Tuesday at midnight 12:12). He described his wife and actress, Atsuko Maeda , when he encountered a big mistake and how he got married.

Katsuji, who started talking about his encounter with his wife, Maeda, happened to be at a drinking party. I thought that it was a moment of a romantic encounter between the two, but in fact, at this time, Katsuji `` I was not in a good mood '' Go home! "

Then, surprisingly, Maeda quickly escaped from the drinking party, saying, "I understand! Katsuji, who had wondered, "Why do you want to return?" Was abandoned, and then he felt sorry and "I'm sorry." He then apologized and said, "I thought Katsuji-san was a good person, but there was something there," Maeda responded to. "I was completely rolled," he said, impressed by Maeda.

After that, I went to see the stage and deepened exchanges, and the two who came to dating said, "I'm going to work more and more, so I want to think about happiness as a woman." I just thought it would be different to just go out with them, "he said."

[It's google, what can I say. If you read Japanese, go for it.]

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1972425

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  19. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Acchan modelling for 4 fashion brand on andGIRL magazine latest edition.. :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Here's a better translation of the story about how Acchan and her husband first met: "The first conversation with Maeda was at a drinking party, by accident, that they were in. Contrary to expectations of a romantic moment, Katsuji (Maeda's husband) was not in a good mood, Katsuji said to Maeda: "You seem to be too serious", and despite being the first meeting with her, he then said "If you are so serious, you better go home!". So, to his surprise, Maeda said "Got it, I'm going home!" suddenly leaving the drinking party. Katsuji then wondered how to fix that situation, and how he was going to apologize for that. Then, after that, he called Maeda to apologize and was impressed that she was more fun and pleasant than he felt, because she said in an invigorating way "I thought Katsuji-san was a nice person"." (Source of translation)

Ok so the story is still not too clear for me but I have a feeling both of them were maybe a little drunk in that party LOL and I found it kinda funny that Acchan really left the party [hehe] it's good that they talked again after and now they're happily married, and they give me the feeling of being very comfortable and happy together, I'm glad for her!

So, Acchan's drama Densetsu no Okaasan is airing and I think the final episode aired today! it had a total of 8 episodes. I'm waiting for it to be subbed before I watch it (hopefully soon). Back when the drama first aired, it trended on Twitter in Japan! it suprised me and I'm glad it received some attention. Here's a screenshot, the drama is the 3rd on the list:

001.jpg

Acchan's most recent IG updates, both from early February! The first one is a photo of Acchan posing with a mascot called Chico, Acchan was on the show that is apparently called "Chico Will Scold You!" (LOL) Acchan looks so cute! The 2 other photos are from a photoshoot that Acchan did for InRed magazine!

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

More photos, the first is from Nora Hirano's IG in early February. The photo was taken when Acchan was a guest at the show Asaichi (I posted about it earlier in the thread). The second photo is from the Twitter of an actress who's apparently called Yashida Miyuha and who appears in Densetsu no Okaasan, I can't find info about her online. But she posted this photo!

005.jpg 006.jpg

• Like Like x 1