1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 4th [Sonna Koto Nai yo] (2020/02/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Kumosayi, Jan 8, 2020.

1. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

This looks fun! i wonder who's gonna win lol
    gotta stay away from spoilers when it comes out

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 6
  4. ginchan

ginchan Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    it is a great increase
    439,580 is the best 1st day sales

in comparison

kyun 1st day

doremi 1st day

konna ni suki 1st day

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
  6. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Nice jump in sales. May it continue as the year goes on.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That's more like it: a jump in sales of 65,000 from Konna ni Suki's first day. Onward and upward.

I hope this is a sign that idol fans in general are beginning to sit up and take notice of the breadth and depth of their talent, beauty and personality. Lots of praise for Kono-chan's appearance on Satomitsu's radio show Tuesday.

Note: This weekend's two days of Konna ni Suki handshake, and next weekend's day of Sonna Koto handshake have all been postponed because of the danger of spreading corona virus in the crowd.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

He do it again, but now he add a backsound [hehe]
    Please give thumbs up for him, you can see Kyun, Doremi, and Konna ni cover in his channel too...

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Please pardon me for mentioning that he remains loyal to the one (former) Hinatazaka member from Nagano (he is in Nagano City and works for Nagano Broadcasting). At 0:28, we see a magazine stand with covers promoting "Snow Princess Angel" (a nickname of Kakizaki Memi's) and then at 0:42 a sign advertising "Free Bricco" (i.e., burikko). And then at 0:49, the sign on the cafe window says "Snopri Cafe" ("Snopri" is a short form for "Snow Princess Angel"). At 0:55, all of the above are visible.

On YouTube, he adds tags for Memi and Mao-chan. And on the "free bricco" sign are also the words: "Welcome 4th members."

EDIT: Tha Nagano announcer's name is Matsuyama Koudai (松山航大).

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I heard Seishun no Uma MV on YouTube is still full version? Typically B-side MVs on YouTube go to short version on release day, but isn't Seishun no Uma a B-side? We know it's Dasada theme song, so maybe the significance is so high it's still full version (for at least a while, alongside the A-side)?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    2nd day - 44,307

• Like Like x 2
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

First two days of all four singles:

4 Sonna Koto (day 1) 439,580 - (day 2) 44,307 - (two-day total) 483,887
    3 Konna ni Suki 393,941 - 28,844 - 422,785
    2 Doremisolasido 360,785 - 41,187 - 401,972
    1 Kyun 359,528 - 56,818 - 416,346

Full totals on the Stage48 Oricon page. Thanks to @windershaker for updating the numbers.

• Informative Informative x 3
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I found an interesting thing about YouTube views.
    Last week, an idol group, Mameshiba no Taigun (豆柴の大群) released their second single. there are two MVs. And, in just one week, their 2 MVs YouTube views reach 5M and 3.9M views. While Hinatazaka46, Sonna koto nai you MV that was released about a month ago has only 5.1M views.
    It is also the same as the Mameshiba debut MV that was released 2 months ago. Its YouTube view is around 11M, while Konna suki MV that was released 5 months ago, has around 8.2M views.
    Then, if we compare the number of CDs sold, it is clearly Hinatazaka has more. Mameshiba only sold 84k copies for their debut single. And, at that time, Konna suki easily surpassed that number with 400k+.

So, my question is why? Are Hinatazaka fans don't watch MV that much and focus on buying the CD for HS? Or, the GP recognition for Hinatazaka is lower than Mameshiba?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Interesting study into Mameshima no Taigun
    https://mameshiba-no-taigun.jp/
    https://wackidol.fandom.com/wiki/MAMESHiBA_NO_TAiGUN
    https://wackidol.fandom.com/wiki/MONSTER_IDOL
    (mix of Jpop and Jrock songs. Interesting)

Looking at the YT stats:
    asdf.JPG
    They might get big but we shall see. Certainly not underground idols
    (also help relaunch Kuro-chan's career too lolz)

========

The bedrock of 48G and 46G has always been the 'idol that you can meet'
    HS are the cornerstone of the concept.

YT is not the be all for GP recognition
    a better yard stick:
    - presence and visuals on the streets, shops, etc
    - invite to major annual events eg. year end Kouhaku
    (ofc, its harder for us living outside of Japan to gauge)

I can only speak for myself as to how I got to know Hinata. Which was their actual GP presence in the shops (Tower Records, Tsutaya), their songs being played publicly, etc when I was over there on holiday last year
    - see those signed posters and post-its earlier in the thread. Precisely the stuff I looked at in Tsutaya Shibuya. And I was like how did I not know about you :confused:
    (never gave a rat's arse about Keyaki until I realized they were actually Hiragana Keyaki)
    Call it advertising. I call it destiny :blush:
    (IMHO, I sometimes do feel a bit ashamed for not knowing a lot of their time and experiences while in Keyaki)

16. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    For the idol group Mameshiba no Taigun there's a series that led to the creation of the group and that series is featured in the show Wednesday Downtown. The series is Monster Idol and it is a presentation that was similarly previously showcased before in a different series which was Monster House. Monster House was the first presentation in Wednesday Downtown and seeing how the program ran, the presentation of Monster House actually became very, very successful. The results of Monster House led to the creation of Monster Idol soon after it's success and attention. The reason for Mameshiba's no Taigun's big viewing is due to the exposure and contribution of many influential people and there are very big ones at that (idols, comedians, actors, actresses, etc.) The impact of the show Wednesday Downtown does definitely help the idol Mameshiba No Taigun in it's exposure but what ultimately makes them stand out is due to the comedian Kuro chan. Kuro chan is very entertaining for television and in many cases his responses are always full of lies but what makes him so unique and attractive is his character. Aside from everything else that I mentioned, Mameshiba no Taigun has a very large number of views because Kuro chan is battling WACK (producer of Bish, Empire, Gang Parade, etc.) in order to become an idol producer and if you watch the show Monster Idol in Wednesday Downtown you know what I mean. The result of this led to Wack and Kuro Chan releasing 1 MV each. 1 is from wack and the other is from Kuro chan for Mameshiba No Taigun's two MVs.

I wouldn't worry comparing Hinatazaka and Mameshiba. Both groups are doing good work. Hinatazaka are doing fine as they are so let's continue moving forward.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

That aside, i'm really happy with the jump in sales. At this rate we'll hit 550k or so in 7 day sales? is 600k possible..?
    This is a solid single, might be my favorite so far. The coupling songs in particular are Hinata's strong point since the first single. My favorite in this one is first gen's song "Suki to iu koto wa..."

And I do wonder if management will stick with No-senbatsu system until the end of the year/Tokyo Dome or will they add more members along the way ?

"ドラマ「DASADA」放送を記念してFull Ver.公開期間延長!" is written on the music video title. it says: "in commemoration of the drama, the availability for the full version of the mv will be extended". So it will probably be available until DASADA drama finishes airing all episodes.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  18. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    If they believe how special Hinata is and protect the golden goose, the answer yes

but

if they worship $ and short-term cash grab, they'll hold another audition end of the year for 4th gen then have to have an Under team (like Nogi) within the next 2 years
    - need Hinata to keep growing big (which they are currently)
    - that way talented girls want to sign up to join
    - the complication? 48G will continue to die

19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    4th single Sonna kotonaiyo

Day 3

Total: 519,795

Source:

https://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2020-02-20/

It is the first time a hinatazaka single sells 500,000 or more in the first week
    Sonna kotonaiyo sold more than 500,000 in only 3 days

In comparison

Kyun 1st week 476,762
    Doremi 1st week 448,706
    Konna ni suki 1st week. 476,739

Hinatazaka 46 will perform sonna kotonaiyo in music station in february 28

ERSeFFRU8AEWLU_.jpeg

Source: https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
  20. humbal