1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. mickwserr

mickwserr Kenkyuusei

can we make a petition so that miichan last theater performance is a one-shot revival of PARTY ga Hajimaru yo?

• Like Like x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Congrats on a graduation concert!! I honestly didn't think she'd get a whole concert, I thought it would be more Kojimako-style, so this makes me very happy!! :cute::cute:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yeah, that was what I feared ....
    but she's getting the same send-off Takamina and Nyan-nyan got, and is that because she is the last man standing and AKB can go on a big nostalgia trip ... sure, but do I care ... :D
    (just like I really don't care if she's 10 performances short of 1000 ... so maybe her end tally will be 9995 ... big deal)
    In that regard is Miichan's past perfect for AKB management, you can do so many things with that in a concert, you can have the original members and play the nostalgia angle, but you can also team her up with her minechildren and do a segment with the current leading ladies of AKB ... but I still want a mega size Beaver-san :) ... and I want Bad-Boys ... and no3b ... and Miki-can and Mako plus the rest of Team 4 for seijun philosophy
    There can be only one dress ... (warning, turn down your sound ... and wait for the reveal)
    https://www.tiktok.com/@minegishiminami/video/6603973789678046466

I really think that's the most awesomest dress ever! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  4. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Yuiri talked about this in her 1000th stage. In the end, she said that it is undeniable that she appeared for the 1000th time on the stage in theatre. I think this would probably be the standard from now on (I know a lot of community who changed their counting so...) (Note that there's no official source of stage appearance number so what fans count are strictly that -- a fan count)

And I think the member knows from Yuiri's case that they really need to announced it in advanced because the counting method may not matched. And miichan did that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    This time a really short video on Miichan's YouTube video
    Don't quite get the setting as it seems to be a conference or dressing room and people are asking her about the concert?
    But she obviously just showered, hair is wet and no full makeup yet (you don't get to see her like that very often :) )

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Description:
    ========================
    The tension is too low ...
    You should dry your hair before going out
    Just make up because you're a member of society

What do you think when you watch this video?

There may be a lot of thoughts, but what I want to convey
    "Please come because the graduation concert on April 2 will definitely make it a good one."

We know that it is hard to find things convenient on weekdays at the beginning of the new year, but we will show you a concert like "AKB48's history assortment" that can only be seen on this day! I will never let you regret!

Please consider it positively.

Don't get any bigger than the Corona virus damage ...
    Everyone, please be careful.
    --------------------------------------------

Btw, I think she looks fine either way :)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I think she's in a planning meeting for her grad concert. They probably consult her on anything she wants to do for it

7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Isn't it a bit late for that, right now they should be busy only with the finishing touches and almost everything should be pretty well planned out
    i mean if you think about all the logistics going into a concert , like trying to get everyone on board they would want to participate, stage design, lighting design, setlist etc.
    If you look at backstage footage of previous concerts ... that's a huge almost military operation

But, you're most likely right

just rewatched it with autotranslate (which is basically pretty useless) but yeah, it's partly about the setlist, like what the opening song will be (that's why there is stuff 'bleeped' out) and the kouhai come up as well
    (私は私 comes up in the text overlay)

well, confirmation in Miichan's tweet:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1231142775162167298
    =========================
    【拡散希望】卒コン会議の様子を動画にしました。話している内容はまだアイディアの段階ではありますが、短い動画なのでお暇なときにぜひ覗いてみてください!4月2日、沢山の人が来てくれたら嬉しいな〜
    ---------------------------------------------
    [Diffusion hope] A video of the graduation con meeting was made. The content we are talking about is still at the idea stage, but it's a short video so please take a look when you're free! I would be happy if a lot of people came on April 2 ~
    ---------------------------------------------

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  8. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

There is an option to send congratulatory messages to Miichan from abroad. This is the twitter https://twitter.com/michanbirth

If you want to send message to MINAMI MINEGISHI who called Miichan,We can write yours as a volunteer.
    MINAMI MINEGISHI has announced that she will graduate from AKB48.
    On December 8, 2019 AKB48 turned 14 and she announced on stage. A volunteer group is collecting graduation messages to MINAMI MINEGISHI . You can write a congratulatory message on a card at a theater in Akihabara. You can also write a congratulatory message on the card at the handshake event in Japan. If you can't come to the place to write a message card, you can write it here.
    The message you send will be handwritten by volunteers and handed to MINAMI MINEGISHI.MINAMI MINEGISHI is waiting for your graduation message!
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIvnaU1V5E98Zl59y5QLzOKoUNwDZCSLANELVJQ6OlXdHlhQ/viewform

They have written it in seven languages. :)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  9. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    Her gradcon is over a month away, so it's normal it's not completely planned out. Of course the type A in me is like AHHHHHH, but it's probably not too feasible in the industry to plan out super far in advance depending on money and resources available to them.

10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1232283951042985984
    =====================
    AKB48新ユニットライブ終わりました!とにかく歌を届けるという新しい試み。メンバーのやりたいことが詰まったライブでした。これからもっといいユニットになると思います。沢山応援してください!会場に来てくれた皆様、配信を観てくれた皆様 #メリスマ#Melisma で感想お待ちしています♩
    --------------------------------------
    AKB48 new unit live is over! A new attempt to deliver a song anyway. It was a live where members wanted to do everything. I think it will be a better unit in the future. Please support a lot! Everyone who came to the venue, everyone who watched the broadcast #メリスマ#Melisma I'm waiting for your impression ♩
    --------------------------------------
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

some more pics by Rissen Airi
    https://twitter.com/kochizeyo_8zeyo/status/1232277115422142465
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

and a video in this link
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1232269356668637185

And for the live of me I have no idea why on earth they are wishing us a メリクリスマシ, well ... ok, it's a pun on/contraction of メリスマ Merisma ... it's still weird :)

Oda Erina's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/odaeri_425/status/1232276478320005120
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    btw, she's 22? isn't that kinda old for a Team 8 member? and ... she looks half European in this pic?

and the official unit pic:
    [​IMG]

Miichan's daily alcohol update ...
    (btw, yesterday was the 4th anniversary of her parents beer café 'Kirigirisu' but even then she didn't drink)
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1232329339720454144
    =======================
    ほとんど話したこともなかったメンバーもいたけど、ひとつのライブに向けて団結できたの本当よかったなぁ...泣いてるメンバーもいて、すごく感動しました。こういうAKBでありたいなぁと思えるライブで、本当はみんなで乾杯したいぐらいの気持ちだけど 今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(79日目)
    -----------------------------------------
    Some members never talked, but it was really nice that we were able to unite for one live ... I was really impressed because some members were crying. It is a live that I want to be like this AKB, I really wanted to toast together, but I did not drink today (day 79)
    -----------------------------------------
    [​IMG][​IMG]

short cut off the Melisma stage
    (if you're a true Miichan-oshi you might want to have a hanky ready :/ )
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av91...Nn7P_1gEeHnTAkIYnuSV1v9oXs36TjGBS6kbUNwzmekfM

just watch the MC by the younger members, that was the first time I heard a member, apart from Naachan, refer to Miichan as Miisan, they referred to yuihan as yuihan-san as well (and yeah, Miichan-san makes no sense) )

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan dropped the cover of Type A
    [​IMG]

Well, that's the one to get anyway :)

update: and ordered it ... regular and limited edition type A :)

ow, to get back to the Melisma stage .... is Rissen Airi always this quirky?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm kinda bummed she's not on the second Type A cover (that one is Zukki, Naachan and Yuiri). I think Miichan deserved to be more visible on the cover

13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yeah, I kinda agree, especially after seeing Yukirin on type C ... and yeah, I know, SSK ranking .... but still

There will be two MV's on the DVD if I'm correct .. and one of them is for Miichan's song... so with a bit of luck she'll be shining in that, but I think she picked the right senpai for just that

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Imaizumi_Izzu

Imaizumi_Izzu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Miichan graduation song title : Till the day we meet again ..

15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1233462862208815107
    ===================
    あっちゃんと、気付いたら2時間半も電話してた!懐かしくて楽しかったな〜 今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(82日目)
    ----------------------------------
    When I noticed, I spoke with Acchan on the phone for two and a half hours! It was so nostalgic and fun. I didn't drink today (day 82)
    ----------------------------------
    two and a half hours! :)

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1233703861694558209
    ======================
    3月に入ったらちゃんと食事制限する!ってことで、その前に食べたかったチーズハットグを友達がお家で作ってくれた。クオリティーがすごい...ダイエット仲間のみきちゃんとデブ活
    ---------------------------------------
    If you enter in March, limit your meals! That's why my friend made a cheese hat at home that I wanted to eat. The quality is amazing ...
    ---------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    Take one guess who the friend in question was ;)
    • Acchan
    • Yuko
    • Takamina
    • Nian-nian
    • Mako-chan
    • Miki-chan

[​IMG]

16. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Cheese corndog -> cheese hat :D made me chuckle.

Btw, what is this march food thing she said? Oo

17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yeah, I saw that, and had a hunch it might be a corndog, but it's not something I'm familiar with, so I just left it ;)
    anyway .... for who wants to see how Miichan dealt with it :D
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1233796091360886785

btw, I hear two female voices ... so apart from Miki-can there must have been someone else there

anyway, found a summary of the Concert planning meeting youtube video

• According to meeting video, the concert's setlist is determined by Minegishi Minami.
    • Minegishi Minami was considering the balance between what she wants and what it should.
    • 37 songs were confirmed on the concert's setlist.
    • Staffs wanted AKB48's new song on the concert's setlist, and tried to persuade Minegishi Minami to add it on the setlist.
    • Staffs wanted to put Flying get and Heavy Rotation in middle of the concert setlist.
    • Minegishi Minami was considering to sing Team Songs in the concert.
    • Staffs proposed their concept theme idea: As the last AKB48 1st generation member, the only witness of AKB48, what she thinks about AKB48, and add those interesting parts (e.g. Symbolic songs and units) to the concert.
    • Staffs suggested Minegishi Minami to pick some special lineup (e.g. Kawaii Senbatsu) to perform some songs in the concert.
    • Minegishi Minami wanted those members who have connection with her to have opportunities to show their advantages in the concert
    • Minegishi Minami did not want to sing Watashi wa Watashi.
    • Minegishi Minami wanted to have a short drama in the concert.
    • Minegishi Minami did not like the concert's title "Sakura no Hanabiratachi", and she worried it will affect the sales.
    • Minegishi Minami wanted the management to prepare a ship something in the concert.
    source: https://jshowbiz.com/english/news/n...inami-graduation-concert-meeting-minutes.html

I'm kinda amazed that she really does appear to have a say in how the concert pans out ... still, no watashi wa watashi .... but we really want at least one solo song Miichan !!
    Maybe she just wants it to be a really happy concert

and Miichan posted this on instagram
    =========================
    There are places where hairstyles and makeup are left to professionals, and there is no guarantee that they can be beautiful every day, so there is no progress in updating the Instagram. There are many people who say anything is fine, but I'm hard to update because there is a weird commitment like being fashionable on Instagram.
    By the way, yesterday I went to a beauty salon. It is dark pink. It is a feeling of spring.
    Contrary to such a happy hair color, various events are canceled or postponed in consideration of people's safety in the world ... It is really lonely that the things I was looking forward to disappear suddenly I feel like I can't do it, but I will do my best every day so that I can meet myself at the next opportunity. Take care of your body too.
    Also, when I go to the next beauty salon, I'll send you a refreshing day so that you don't get lost!
    --------------------------------------------

And for sure someone will be able to tell me who this is?
    [​IMG]
    we'll find out soon enough at it must have been for her YouTube channel, and there is a mention of her/a grandmother and a TV show?
    ===============================
    Thank you for your viewing. I'm worried about how it looks ... but it's good because my grandmother says this on the line ◎ (A cat-loving grandmother who uses the name of a stamp that can be renamed by himself as a cat) Thank you Hakuyama!
    --------------------------------------------------------
    edit: not for her YouTube channel, but for a TV show
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Ok, I think her grandma sent her this via LINE
    [​IMG]
    おつかれさま/お疲れさあ Otsukaresama (thanks for the hard work) ねこ Neko (cat)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  18. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

The other voice would say it is grandmother from Miichan. :)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, if you want to have alook around Miichan's アパート, this is your chance:
    https://www.facebook.com/angelia.merrell.7/videos/881356695644195/

for Japanese standards it's pretty big
    (and she has a huge wardrobe :) )
    and remember the vlog where she hesitated about buying a MacBook ... well, Miichan wears Prada, she we now know where her priorities are, she seem to feel a bit guilty about the price of that dress though ;)

btw, I was wondering were Beaver-chan was, but I think he's on the bedside table behind the alarm clock, but there's something in the way, there are lot's of other fluffy animals, but not next to her bed :)
    confirmation:
    [​IMG]
    one word you keep hearing is きれい kirei, beautiful ... it's a very light apartment, and almost extremely clean, all the clothes in protective sheaths

and a whole bunch of tooth brushes, but I heard the word メンバー (member) so those might be like when Miichan had her own toothbrush at Takamina's place ;)

ow, btw... I also picked up the word 結婚/kekkon/marriage .... and then スポーツ (sport)... make of that what you want (text said スポーツ選手とか-like athletes)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't know why but I find it incredibly cute when grandparents use stickers and emojis. Miichan's grandma is adorable :cute: