1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

^ Cool. Thanks in part to the trolls/antis who pop up here oh so frequently. Little did they know how much they were contributing to this thread's popularity and entertainment. [hehe]

These new girls are cute as hell. I'mma have a real hard time picking an oshi among them. Though my fave so far is Hikari, girl gave off such a strong Keya vibe from the start.

Welcome to Keyaki [: No doubt 1st/2nd gen will take good care of these girls. I'm especially excited to see how Morita interacts with her twin lol

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  3. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think it's better keep that discourse in Techi thread since she's not part of Keyaki anymore and this is the group thread. But I have a lot to say lol

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Now that somebody mentioned it, I'm a bit confused Techi is gone and it seems Oda and Suzumoto too but the only difference is that their retirement is labeled as graduation for Oda and Suzumoto but as withdrawal for Techi, am I right? And if they're gone then I don't know why management still have their profiles in the website.

6. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    it's probably related to their contract. Mon's instagram was deleted right away cuz it's apparently too soon. They could be waiting for new single (new pictures) to update it too

• Like Like x 1
  7. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I see, very interesting. Thank you. :D

8. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

If I remember it right, Mon mobame will be available till March or Feb, so I think their contract are still works until then. So theoretically, they are still in Keyaki until then

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Someone has the CDJ performance? I managed to see an ambivalent clip (Pon center) in which the girls were absolutely tired.
    They had a 10 song setlist which ended with Fukyouwaon... It would be good to see it.
    Also... in my humble opinion would have been a great chance to give Hikaru Silent Majority center while 1st gen covered the rest... but it didn't happen :(

11. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    wasnt that from last year's performance (with the girls wearing mechakari dress)? I saw bits of them too on twitter and yeah it wasnt their best performance imo

12. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

I downloaded it from here, credit to the blog owner
    https://kyzlives.blogspot.com/2020/02/kaze-ni-fukarete-mo-glass-wo-ware.html

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hm you may be right.. there're both Risa and Shiichan in the video.. but no Oda nor Monta
    I can't remember if I watched last year though, so I may have to go back, find them and compare.
    This said, Pon gave an hell of Glass Wo Ware performancw lol I love her as that song center
    Thanks @Hunter though :chuffed:

I changed this post 3 times :^^;: hopefully is the last one

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Rev4

Rev4 Member

AkiP couldn't even imagine what Sakamichi series turned out to be. His only plan was Nogizaka46 as AKB's official rival. But the members and the fans decided their concept. Before that there wasn't a idol group with a clear concept. So what happened to Nogi happened to Keyaki happened to Hinata (if Nogi is the crown, then Keyaki is the moon and Hinata is the sun). That's why it's very important for him and Sony to find new members who suits each group.

With the way Yuipon is saying with her message regarded 9th single and new 2ki members seems like they have recently started to work on 9th single and will be ready for April release. New 2ki members joined on Feb 16 and mngmt wants to keep going with senbatsu system for 28 active members which means some new 2ki members could end up in the senbatsu. It's up to 15 2ki members to create a new history with Keyaki and impact a new generation of girls out there to become 3ki in the future.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 11
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    New AEON CM with Hikaru Seki Hono added into the line up. New song title is "Dare ga Sono Kane o Narasu no ka?"

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  18. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Honestly, these new CMs are making me think that Hikaru will become the next prominent face of Keyaki, if not the center.

And I'm totally for it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Totally agree =)) And also her center for Kuro Hitsuji - the first performance in 2020 also a sign imo

• Like Like x 1
  20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4