1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@Reveen : I think "barely" and "2 pages" are different to "never" and "none" right?

@Dill there are a tons of theories about Techi's leaving. She said on Numero she could leave anytime but it didnt feel like she thought about leaving while doing this interview. I think all the clues we have somehow are at variance (even rumors about this decision are, too)

But then, it's good that we can see Techi's next project. I just mean as a fan, I dont feel relieved now because I will say it again, Techi can leave us anytime she want and I will tresure each project she do as if it's her last.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    SOL 2/19

if the video does not show watch the video here

SOL 2/20

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  3. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I honestly enjoy every moment of SOL this week (as always but particularly this week). And reading the script on SOL’s website while listening to the radio makes everything 10x funnier lol. I’m just gonna repeat this but Techi needs to have a regular radio show.

But I thought we’re getting a special class on Friday? Since last Sunday they mentioned special class and on the poster it also said ~2.21 (aka Friday), yet Techi said goodbye already. I’m so confused. I miss her already :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Vouge Japan upload the full interview with Techi for their special visual book. Here’s the original link from Vouge: https://twitter.com/voguejp/status/1231129034169257984?s=21

Thanks to WeTriedSubbing for the translation.
    https://wetriedsubbing.blogspot.com/2020/02/hirate-yurina-interview-from-vogue.html?spref=tw

No matter what happened, no matter how long, Techi’s core value has always been “living honestly” and treasuring every moment of her life. I find that very admirable.

Bunshun released an article about how Olaf’s Masaki and Shison Jun like their younger sister and vice versa. Apparently, she’s so cute that everyone spoils her. Bunshun is such a hypocrite. They released several articles about Techi’s diva attitude and now suddenly she’s a cute child that everyone loves. At least be consistent Bunshun. So yea, takes this as a grant of salt or even a fanfic if you like. Pretty sure they’d keep using her name for the clicks.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Talk about bunsh!t post, kinda suprised this crap wrote stm nice ab Techi

According to its insider (lmao), there was some worries before starting fliming but Techi did great, all the staffs and co-actors like her. One day she said she had never eaten cup ramen and the two actors suggested her to eat and act like fliming a CM. She did and it turned out too cute that everyone laugh which made her sulking "why you all laugh?"

Actually, this kind of attitude is like what other members usually talk about her, so pure and like being spoiled (though she never admits it). This is indeed the most believable thing bs!t has ever written about her.

But the funny thing is, she did eat cup ramen before on SOL few month ago ‍♀️

Despite this, seeing the leaked video make me believe that at least there is a close relationship between Techi and Okada/Shison and I'm looking forward to knowing more stuffs about Techi coming from the two actors when they do movie promotion. The best would be that the three join variety shows together or Techi has some mag interviews with them (like the one she did with Itagaki Mizuki aka Ryoutarou, she was so mischievous that time)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Agree, this is the only thing that I'm willing to believe Bunshun. But I also see this as a tactic from Bunshun to increase their credibility. Like, release a nice and believable article once in a while to let Techi oshi spread it around. But then release several bad rumors about her. As fans and non-fans already believe the previous nice article, they're more likely to be confused by the bad ones as well similar to Halo effect. I could be overly dramatic here but since it's Bunshun, better be conscious.

Techi was smiling so brightly in that short leaked clip that I do believe she gets along well this the cast and filming crew. She does look like a younger sis inside their arms lol. Techi always get along exceptionally well with people older than her. I guess they can't help but spoil such a strong-minded but cute and pure like Techi. The movie is supposed to be relased in summer (around June/July) right? So I'm expecting more information starting from March or the lastest early April. Despite everyone knowing that Techi has a role in the movie, there's no official confirmation, which I'm not worried about since none of the supporting roles has been announced yet. I guess we'll know Techi's agency by then too.

edit: I’ve been seeing lots of Techi oshi acc using this hashtag「#TLを平手友梨奈で埋めたい」and share Techi’s pics or gif. I think the hashtag translates to “I want to fill Hirate Yurina into my timeline”? Techi oshis finding ways to entertain themselves while waiting for new announcements from Techi lol.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  7. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Omg I just found out about her withdrawal. Since others have mentioned she is graduating from high school this March, I wonder if she left the group after also considering college entrance exams and higher education.

8. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Eh? Obviously we don’t know the actual situation but Techi leaving for studying is pretty unlikely. She’s never been the studious type, and has shared that she hates school/studying several times. She’s trying hard now because it’s a one time thing (so she wants to experience it fully) and would grant her more options in life.

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In the piece, Techi is asked what her current personal interest is and says: "Going to museums and seeing artworks. Recently I have been interested in it. I'm just looking at things I'm interested in regardless of their genre. It'd be great if it can deepen, and become a source of creative inspiration." To me, this shows that she is staying in show business, since she is thinking about her creative inspiration.

As a Kakizaki Memi fan (see avatar), I also wonder if she's going with her friend Memi, who is interested in art and photography. Memi's own artistic photos have recently been posted in her artist-father's Facebook and Twitter. No photos of "Yurina", lol.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I just watched the little teaser of Keyakizaka´s documentary,oh my God, we will need to prepare our tissues for when it will be released on DVD.... can´t wait to see Techi in the documentary<3.

11. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I’m praying hard that this documentary will show how loving and supportive Keyaki members are, along with the struggles they overcome in all these years. At first I’m afraid that they will make Techi the bad guy but after reading some members’ blog, maybe I’ve been too anxious and should anticipate the new content rather than doubting it.

It seems like they’ll include the accident where Techi fell off stage. She struggled a lot more than we could ever imagined. I hope the documentary can shed light on parts of the pain that she suffered from (I’m not expecting them to be able to show us everything). Just a glimpse of that would be enough to make me break down, but I want to understand her more.

• Like Like x 2
  12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 2
  13. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Have everything saved on my laptop. I almost had a heart attack yesterday when I clicked on the link and it said “Not found”. Glad they updated the link after that. Techi only has two-year-worth of content and it was still a lot. Can’t really imagine the enormous amount if she was still updating her blog regularly lol

14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I miss the baby otter. Oda Nana and Mon recently had their farewells on KeyaKake, and I highly doubt we will see Techi do the same since she withdrew and did not graduate, but a man can wish.

15. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1234897689449390081?s=21

Techi’s role as Hiura Erika in Sankaku is now CONFIRMED!!! The movie is to be released by October 30th 2020. Techi already emits that Erika’s aura in the photo included by Nikkan Sport lol

To double the excitement, there’s now a Techi solo website (hirateyurina.jp). It is locked for now but there’re some leaked photos on Twitter from some fans who were even faster than mmg lol. She’s breathtaking, phenomenal, out of this world (you can tell that I’m over the moon for all of this). I think once we get more information about her solo activities and fanclub, we’ll be able to see the website and actually sign up for it.

Words can’t tell how happy I am right now. My baby is back :omfg:

Edit: oh and it seems like her mmg is still S&F. I'll stop criticizing them and pray that they treat our baby better.

Edit2: The site is unlocked now. There's even a "Stage" subset under the news section. Can we also look forward to musical actress Hirate Yurina in the future?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

THANK YOU for the link!
    When I went to watch it, the first time I couldn't click on any picture, but once I looked around and then go back I could.. just in case someone think it's not working. Pictures are truly amazing!
    The Profile page is also up, even if right now should be listed only info we already know.

Can't wait for the movie!
    And can't wait for the future!
    Our star is still shining:1st:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

19. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @Halyup I actually expected that. Techi has a really good relationship with the staffs (footages of her hugging the staffs right after a performance, her stories with makeup and stylist-san etc). They also respected her inputs to the point of letting her join the meetings. Techi said before that there’re many good adults around her so probably she wants to continue working with them. And maybe S&F agreed to let her choose what she wants to work on?

20. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    Thank you for the info!! I've to give you the biggest hug :cry2:

Edit: I didn't mean to juxtaposed, but is there anyone in the sakamichi group who got their own solo website as soon as they've graduated/no longer participate in the group? I'm sorry for the question, but I just can't help for being a proud mom about this otter

• Like Like x 1