1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Oh my goodness the baby otter looks stunning :shock:

I'm also happy that she is staying in the industry, she has too much talent and potential still

2. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Personal website is a common thing for Japanese artists. As long as the artist has an agency, a personal website is pretty much guaranteed. For Sakamichi group members (or any other group), it also depends on how fast the artist wants to resume activities since they need somewhere to post information right?

Anyways, Techi's been receiving lots of love from the filming crew. Okada Masaki and Shison Jun doted on her. The director thinks that Erika can only be acted by Techi and thanked her for accepting the role despite having lots of offers. The screenwriter (Aizawa) wrote on her insta that all the staff agreed on "It can only be Hirate-san" and that she would be an indispensable part of the movie (source: Mich). A girl (probably a Techi oshi, she already deleted her tweet) was an extra for some scenes so she was able to see Techi on the filming set. She said that Techi was really cute, polite (she bowed to everyone in all directions, even the extras), great at acting and cheerfully chatting with the staffs and the cast. The atmosphere seems to be comfortable and fun. I'm happy that Techi had a great time filming (they're already done with filming). Oh, and have I mentioned that Techi is actually the heroine of the movie and not just a supporting character? Obviously Sankaku plotlines revolves around the two main male characters but seems like they have reduced the BL elements (instead they do more bromance) and push the importance of Techi's role to a higher degree than the manga originally. It could also be seen from how the trio promotes together.

https://twitter.com/sankakumadoeiga/status/1234962312563286018?s=20

Look at how cute and comfortable she is with Okada Masaki and Shison Jun. Baby Techi is really snatching the heart of everyone she has worked with.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Techi staying with Seed & Flower shows that Bunshun attempt to picture her as a problematic child has failed.

Techi and management are not on good terms, otherwise she would go somewhere else for sure.

Artistic direction of Keyakizaka is still to be determined.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    But Bunshun never said Techi had problems with management? According to Bunshun, management listened to her when she threw a fit over Hiragana joining senbatsu for Kaze ni.

Either way, it doesn't matter, I'm sure S&F will treat her well. I just hope she doesn't get typecasted.

5. glsone

glsone Member

https://nishinonanase.com/s/m04/?ima=4602
    https://nakamotohimeka.com/s/m02/?ima=4638
    https://wakatsukiyumi.jp/s/m05/?ima=4738
    etc.

Sakamichi management treats even their grads very well. Pretty sure they secure the domain names as soon as they get brought on and give them to the girls or manage them for them when they graduate.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Since Techi stayed with S&F the website (among other future stuff) was already in the making since a while probably, so it's perfectly normal having it already up and working while news about her next movie came out.
    I think the same would have or will be for any other member whom "keep it in the family"

@miwa I think - but I could be wrong - that they are gonna push Techi "image" for a while, it also depends on the requests they receive, and then, somewhere, Techi will grew out of it.

I would have loved for her to rest, but it's SO GOOD to see her shining still
    The strength your Oshi gives you just like this is incredible

7. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ah, people might be attracted to Techi’s image and offer her roles accordingly, but it’s still depends on Techi whether to take it or not (and actually Hibiki or Erika type of role is pretty niche). Techi absolutely adores Hiura Erika (just like how she adores Akui Hibiki) so she accepted the offer. I think Techi is drawn to roles that she finds the personality interesting and can resonates with. So if Techi come across a character that has the same qualities, even if it’s a more bubbly/bright character she’d still take it. Imagine Techi taking the role of a girl using her bubbly image to facade her underlying loneliness, the duality shown would be interesting.

• Like Like x 2
  8. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Erika seems like a typecast for Techi image but based on what I read on a Sankaku's fan twitter, there are more things about Erika that I think this role is truly a challenge to Techi (Director also told her that)

And I copy what I tweeted before: Honestly, as a fan of Techi, I'm not really worried about how she keep playing the badass kind of character aka be typecasted. In my opinion, Hirate is NOT into acting, she's more likely into the characters. If she likes the girls enough and want to portray them, she'll accept offers. I want her to enjoy acting, play the kind of characters she likes&feel sympathy. It's not important that she become successful actress or blooming in talent, as long as she like it, all roles are ok. For me, it's already a bless that she like s a character and wants to convey her feeling to audiences so I not gonna ask more. Typecasted or not, what's the matter? The "Techi likes it" is the biggest matter.

And Techi will be on Anan Special Edition mook book, released on March 31st. I dont clearly about this kind of special edition. Nogi has one and it seems full of Nogi material but the name of this issue is OLIVE so I can't sure how many Techi pages in it

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Techi having high tension and smile so bright here
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1235218732214976514
    She really seems comfortable with Shison Jun and Okada Masaki from how she brightly smile with them around. I'm so happy that today we have so much Techi content, kinda unreal and much happier to see Techi is enjoying her job.

I know it's not right, but somehow again I feel kinda lonely. Why can't we see content of Techi smiling this much when she was with members. I know she is always like this with members around her, but management just won't give it to us. Even in uni air, from the focus vid of Neru, we saw Techi smiling a lots in that perf, much more than any performance published - except RoK 2017. I just missing so much when she promoting with YukkaNen with big smile like she is doing with her co-workers now...

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @Hunter I know what you mean. I personally think part of it is her not wanting to attract even more attention than she already did, and part of it is that Keyaki has never really had the chance to show backstage footage aside from some special bonuses (I’m thinking of Keyaki House, Republic 2017 and 2018, MV making). Let’s just hope that from now on she’ll be more comfortable showing this side of her. People won’t be able to resist this cute little otter.

I just realize that March is just starting but Sankaku is to be released in Oct 30 (a day before Halloween lol, fitting for a thriller/horror LA I guess). So that’s 7 months in between. Are they going to do promotions for the whole period? Could anyone who is familiar with Jpn movie promotions shed some light on this matter?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Personally, I think she could easily have objected to a Kanji/Hiragana mixed senbatsu because she did not want Kanji members to resent her, which I believe some of them already did (quite naturally). I think of this as her supporting the all-22. The Bunshun piece may have been intended to be read as negative, but I actually thought most of it made sense and fit the facts I knew, except that I didn't see the negativity and selfishness that it may have implied. I thought of her as just trying to fit in and not offend her comrades, while still being herself.

However, I wonder if she had any choice about staying with S&F: maybe her contract was already for more years, or maybe they demanded that as a condition of letting her go out on her own.

The website is well done, and she looks great. Maybe I'm just an optimist, but I think of her the way I think about Memi: maybe now she's where she will be happiest and most productive.

12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Techi never really fit the traditional idol mould, but I'm glad that she was in Keyaki and her talent was discovered. She seems a lot happier now, the smile is back and she seems to be doing things that she wants to do.

It does hurt to lose her, though.

13. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I think the biggest reason Techi chose to stay at S&F is the team she has worked with. She said it in Vogue that creative team is her most important thing and I believe this team work under S&F. And not only creative team but also her close staffs are too. It's hard for Techi to grow trust to people so it's understanable to see her stay.

But, honestly, I admit her leaving decision makes me doubt about all things I think about Techi. Because I'm her fan and I follow her closely, I read all her interviews, I thought that I can know or explain her in a way but reality said that nope, I can't. She said she only leave once there was a performance she feel 100% satisfied, then she was looking forward to the new single. I also thought she only love Keyaki 1st gen but the "All are Keyaki" was said. This sentence might prove something.

But there is one thing I can make sure: Techi is a pure, kind, lovely child and worth stanning

Btw, I dont understand the "her smile is back" very well. She's always like that at backstage, acting spoiled and nico nico with her sisters, she also acted same during Hibiki promotion. I'm glad now we can easily see this smile.

And last, do you think it's funny to see someone try mentioning Techi name on Kyk topic. They should let her name fading and get over things

• Like Like x 3
  14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I dunno, for me in the last few KeyaKakes and other appearances she seemed very tired, and did not have that cute otter smile always. Yes, she was that jolly, happy kid backstage, but publicly (even at the senbatsu announcement) she looked very much done. Can't help but worry, even if I am not a Techi oshi she is one of my favorites.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I completely agree. I think people are projecting a bit. She was very lively and excited during Hibiki promotions. If anything I think her drastic weight loss now is more worrying than the way she acted when she was in Keyaki. I hope it's not a stress thing.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    I just noticed, the boy in Kuroi Hitsuji was her:^^;:

She's awesome.

Why did she leave?

• Like Like x 1
  17. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I’m glad you enjoyed her performance for Kuroi Hitsuji. That song is Kami-level. Techi said on SOL that she couldn’t say anything more about her withdrawal (so all the reasons circulating online are only doubts and suspicion). She will when she can though so we should wait until she’s comfortable talking about it.

• Like Like x 2
  18. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi’s last week of SOL in about 2 days. I miss her so much.

• Like Like x 1
  19. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

if the video does not show watch the video here

In yesterday sol, Techi shared that she borrowed makeup-san hoodie because she was cold, then she pulled the hood strings so that only a small portion of her face could be seen and that ruined her hair lmao. Techi has mentioned Maomao several times. They have such a good relationship. Maomao posted her ig story yesterday, showed a panda sticker that Techi put on without her knowing.

Makeup-san’s IG for anyone interested: https://instagram.com/hairmake_maomao?igshid=szhzllq080w2

Also on Sunday March 22 at 2p.m (Japan time), Techi will appear on Sol’s special event. The event will be broadcasted through YouTube and LINELIVE. I think there’re two sessions (video and voice), in which Techi will join the voice session. https://twitter.com/sol_info/status/1239904650704244737?s=21

• Like Like x 1
  20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 2