1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Im interested in this short films, i hope they'll do it on a monthly basis, its a big opportunity for girls who wants to venture into acting career sooner, this is the best time to put into practice.

Speaking of 3rd gen election i hope theyll do the same as BNK, the COVID issue is really serious and they should be really cautious about it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. UkiyaSeed

UkiyaSeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ashley Cloud Garcia
    It is also good exposure to underrated members. Seeing a clip from Daryll's Kumu live yesterday wherein she got the most diamonds is too pure for this world. Oh, and she is currently leading thus far.

3. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

This was fun and entertaining to watch. I see a lot of improvement on Sela and Ecka particularly with their confidence and impromptu adlib acting.

Ecka's visuals, poise and idol aura also level upped in here.. she should keep this up.

also in this segment you can see hashtag boys Maru and Luke.. so getting flashbacks again and hoping for another variety show with them as hosts. They're like the BadBoys version of MNL48.. perfect and established chemistry with the girls.

sorry no eng subs (yet)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Just In: Heartbreak Lessons with MNL48

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    I've been saying from the beginning.
    Seriously hoping if and when we get an MNL show, we get at LEAST those two on board haha

5. UkiyaSeed

UkiyaSeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ashley Cloud Garcia
    Same thoughts too. I am fine if it is a new web show similar to MNLife/MNLaugh, but I wish that the girls will get proper TV time, even just for the weekends. Heck, I am fine if it will air late at night on the weekends or late Friday.

6. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I prefer the hashtags to hosst any of MNL shows and im looking forward to them doing the general election as well, having them on spot experience and being a good big brother to all of them i can say they really do care and know how the system works in 48g.

7. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

2 days late but just for posterity..

[​IMG]

8. Corgi4all

Corgi4all Kenkyuusei

Members during the most recent mall confirmed that the seitansai/debut live is for march birthday celebrants and for members turning 18 this year.

• Like Like x 1
  9. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

MNL48 Presents: 2020 Vision Full (Eng Sub)

Update: Red Carpet Event

Next Set of Nominees for "MNL48 Presents IDOL"

3 Member Main Cast

Ella
    Gia
    Jamie
    Gem
    Dian
    Marie
    Ruth
    Jaydee
    Grace

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Just found this recently and proof that they can find great talented people locally in terms of CG, effects or visuals even concept or designs to do their MV beside Plan C.

still don't get me wrong, the current creative team does seem to be improving with HT.. far better than that GC green screen roadkill.

11. Corgi4all

Corgi4all Kenkyuusei

3rd GE will be on April 25 on Its Showtime just like the 1st GE no confirmation if there is elimination but most likely there is

edut: mentioned on their Its Showtime guesting today

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  12. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    dont forget to mention the source

13. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Vision 2020 Bloopers

Official Announcement for next MNL48 Presents

[​IMG]

14. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Sooo...how does one overseas fan get 6th single merchandise for voting tickets? :confused:

FB_IMG_1584218779484.jpg

15. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    I think TintedRhythm(?) on here runs https://twitter.com/AirMnlove for international fans and I've bought from him twice! Although, I'm not sure if it's the same as redeeming music cards but, you might have to have a mobile phone number from the Philippines to vote. I've bought a music card and couldn't redeem it since I needed a phone number from there

16. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    3rd Gen has finally been announced!

17. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Official Poster 3rd Gen Candidates (click to enlarge)

who I think will get in based ONLY on idol aura or at least celebrity material or 48G visuals in this poster

- CJ
    - Jana
    - Glaze
    - Charm
    - Rhea
    - Miyaki (Aly 2.0?)
    - Rachel looks like Hiichan here
    - Klaryle (Jewel 2.0?)
    - Jie (Trixie 2.0?)

That's it. Still it's up in the air for all of them as the important thing is # of vote counts unless they show the vote tally this time and IF MNL48 elections are not rigged.

Member 2.Os
    Lyza looks like Trish
    Yiesha - looks like Miho
    Rain - looks like Necca

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  18. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    #MNL48 Announcement

In light of the current situation in the country, Hallohallo Entertainment (HHE) has decided to postpone MNL48’s Third General Election (April 25, 2020) which was supposed to air on ABSCBN’s, It’s Showtime.

HHE would like to apologize for the inconvenience of the postponement of MNL48’s Third General Election due to an unfortunate event that happened. On the other hand, voting period will still run yet arrival of the pre-order items might affect the process.

Please understand that this decision was made after extensive and careful consideration for the safety of MNL48, staff and fans because health and safety will always be our top priority.

With that, the management is now working on settling the new schedule for the Third General Election. Follow the official social media pages of MNL48 for further notice.

We look forward to seeing everyone soon.

HHE
    --------------------
    From the official site

EDIT:
    Aaaaaaaannnndd another announcement:
    https://mnl48.hallohallo.com/news-a...wee-will-not-join-the-third-general-election/

not sure if this means that they'll also graduate from the group, but the main requirement for them to stay in the group is to participate in the elections so...also this:

"We are grateful for the talent and dedication that the girls shared with us and we wish them all the best in their future endeavours."

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  19. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Just In: It's Official

"Hallohallo Entertainment Inc. (HHE) would like to formally announce MNL48 members Rans, Yssa, Lei and Rowee will not join the Third General Election due to personal reasons that we, HHE and MNL48 members, respect and understand.

We are grateful for the talent and dedication that the girls shared with us and we wish them all the best in their future endeavours.

Moving forward, we thank the fans for their unending support and belief in the group. We are hopeful for what’s in store for MNL48 especially now that the group is expanding and working hard for their sixth single to be released soon and gearing up for their upcoming jam-packed events, activities and projects."

https://mnl48.hallohallo.com/news-a...wee-will-not-join-the-third-general-election/

20. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Half of them was involved in dating scandal awhile back wasn't it?