1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 25th [Shiawase no Hogoshoku] (2020/03/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 7, 2020.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Naimononedari (and Jibun no Koto) is good, but Tokidoki is executed better imo. Maybe just bcs Reika is the better singer.
    So yeah, i'm expecting Ikuchan grad song will be better than Reika's bcs she's the best singer in Nogi.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I think the way it is now is better. I mean your idea is good too, but that would be an unwanted push for that certain 4ki member, in a song and MV that is supposed to be only about Maiyan and her journey. Imagine the flak. Even if this girl is replaced by Momoko, for example, as she's supposedly the closest kouhai to Maiyan, I would still disagree.

Changing gears a little bit, I am thankful they put out the lyric subtitles in the MV. I nailed them all, apart from some punctuation :)
    Self satisfaction aside, it really helps to put out the contrast between the lyrics and the footage they are showing, before finally synchronizing when Maiyan finally starts crying. For heart-wrenching effect, I guess.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I think it's too ordinary to insert Maiyan story from the beginning until the end her graduated at nogizaka46. and hey what's the relation 4ki's with Maiyan solo? please do not involve too many other parties with this solo song.

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I actually thought it was going to be Endo Sakura at the end there. Would've made perfect sense...

5. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    The little girl in jya ne mv from tachinaori chuu right? Daughter nanamin. They have a same face.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    I cried. The final chorus when Maiyan almost crying really hit me hard.

7. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    what i mean is, instead of having the girl just be a fan when Maiyan graduated, it would be nice if it was actually a member who started out as a fan. like Maiyan be an inspiration for someone to join Nogizaka (which is the case for quite a few members), and stand on the same stage when she graduated. it doesn't have to be a 4ki, like Ume would be the best option. but since we haven't seen any of the new 4ki, i thought it would be nice to have one.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  8. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    But I think the way she inspired people is not limited to being an idol, and maybe that's the point. You can be whatever you want, and you will feel that you can achieve it because of the strength that you get by seeing the person you admire follow her dreams.

9. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    well i did say that, that's how I would have made it, doesn't mean its the ONLY way to make it

10. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Presso's cover of じゃあね。

if the video does not show watch the video here

"テレビの中の人だ" :cry2:

11. 3091013ss

3091013ss Kenkyuusei

The chorus reminds me a little bit of Flower - Yasashi de Afureru You Ni. Maybe just me.

At first I wasn’t quite sure about this song and the fast talking part is quite meh but giving it another listen with the mv, I love the song and I kinda like the fast talking part now lol :^^;:

Love the mv but I feel like the filter or the light(?) effect is a bit much??

12. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka song Yukkuri to Saku Hana (ゆっくりと咲く花) in live Showroom :

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Isn't that little girl is all of us? Growing up watching her (and Nogizaka46, ofc).

14. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Hashimoto, at the end of Tachinaori Chuu, says the same thing as the girl in Jaa ne when she sees Shiraishi again at the end: "テレビの中の人だ..."

If it IS the same girl from that music video, then that would be really cool. It connects everything together. It would be a wonderful cameo lol.

• Like Like x 3
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I won't say Ja ne MV is bad, but tbh it didn't impress me that much. However, it successfully made me almost cry, and the funny thing is the girl in this MV is the one that make me almost cry, not Maiyan.:^^;:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Creative Creative x 2
  18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    True, but it's a triangle with one 90 degree corner, just like the Nogizaka logo.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    true, but its pretty much the same case like stonehenge is at the center of multiple triangle of ancient relics in england
    maxresdefault.jpg
    at the end of the day, it has no connection whatsoever

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I actually do believe that ancient sites are connected. Not only in England, but worldwide. But that's a discussion for another thread.

As for this triangle, it could be planned, or it could be a nice coincidence.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1