1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    the CG actually look half decent, that's a relief

2. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I'm just looking fwd to shorto-hair Ashu :blush:

3. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 members Wada Maaya, Akimoto Manatsu and Hoshino Minami will be cover girl of Japanese magazine CD Data (2020 SHI-MO), the magazine will be released on 31 March 2020.

cd-data-2020-shi-mo-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 will participate in Music Station's upcoming 3-hour SP, which will be aired on 3 April 2020 (7:00 PM JST).

The idol group will perform their song "Shiawase no Hogosyoku", "Girl's Rule" and "Synchronicity ".

Music Station 3-hour SP's first artists lineup: Ikimono gakari, Uru, Kis-My-Ft2, GLAY, Sandaime J Soul Brothers, Kim Jae-jung, Johnny's WEST, JUJU, Tokyo Incidents, Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra, Toshl and Nogizaka46.

Original source:

https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/contents/m_lineup/cur/

5. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Thanks @Conjyak for clearing up 前に出たい, I agree it makes more sense as the normal definition of wanting the spotlight, rather than just wanting the front row. I got confused taking it too literally. To be fair though, ガツガツ is defined even in Japanese dictionaries as “hungry” in a voracious way, either for food or metaphorically, but then it’s a matter of interpreting exactly what Minami believes members aren't hungry for.

Coincidentally, Matsumura commented on the same topic on ANN this week:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    From 35:48, Shinuchi says that she entered the group at around Girl’s Rule and she wonders if the Girl’s Rule senbatsu announcement was tough. Matsumura replies that nowadays the 3ki and 4ki are nervous (about senbatsu), but whoever’s chosen, everyone in the group will mutually support each other. But back in the early days, everyone was 自分で精いっぱい, which I’d translate to “had their hands full dealing with their own selves” or “trying hard for themselves.” But then the senbatsu formation all of a sudden changed drastically in Girl’s Rule, which made them realize that they couldn’t go on (これじゃだめ) trying hard individually, they’d have to start properly supporting each other.

So Ringo seems to be saying that they united because senbatsu became unstable or unpredictable, which seems counter-intuitive. Granted, she doesn’t go any further into the logic behind it. I guess(?) the thought process would be that in the first place Nogi members wanted to get along but they were also competitive → changing senbatsu made them realize staying so competitive would hurt their relationships → they valued getting along more so they decided to be less competitive.

In other news, when the two discussed the Shiawase no Hogoshoku MV, they said that each gen’s sequence was shot separately, with the order of shooting being 4→3→2→1. This meant that each gen didn’t know what the others would look like, and that the filming ended appropriately with Maiyan and the 1st gen together.
    Regarding all 1st gen being in senbatsu, Matsumura says she doesn’t know who was responsible for deciding that, but whoever it was did a wonderful thing.

The rest of the show was mostly them discussing pop culture things they are or aren’t following, like anime, music, slang, sweets, or terrifying prophecies about the end of the world.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 11
    • Informative Informative x 6
  6. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Just started watching the anime version and I must say, the trailer looks very faithful to the show. Excited to see the live version. :)

Cheers!

7. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Yeah, I agree with everything you said. While I think Minami means it mainly in the normal way of wanting the spotlight, since the context is within Sakamichi, she may have meant it as a pun, too, to want to go to the front (row). It's exactly what you said: it's a matter of interpreting what Minami believes members are hungry for (I'm just repeating what you said lol).

Or, assuming that most members, at least eventually, would like to go higher in sembatsu rankings, it's how a member manifests their desire to go higher. For some members, it may be to bring their A-game when it comes to handshakes and PVs but not really when it comes to being proactive in variety or talk or backstage stuff, which would come off as not gatsugatsu. For other members, they may be more about being proactive in variety and talk and other things backstage (like stuff left up to members to decide for themselves maybe like during rehearsals during a concert when they're hammering out details), which would come off as gatsugatsu. Though at this point, I'm mostly talking nonsense, lol.

Wow, yeah, I saw just this part of the show before, too, and honestly I couldn't figure out why Machu said that exactly because it seemed counterintuitive and so I just sort of forgot about it until you brought it up again lol. If sembatsu has become more "freed up" and open to competition, wouldn't that promote more individual effort rather than team effort? One of the theories I wrote is that freeing up sembatsu -> sembatsu felt more meritocratic -> less ill will towards sembatsu results -> more breathing room for members to get along. But this seems a bit too long of a chain of logic for her to feel with one sembatsu (and others around her, if this was a feeling that not only she felt but others around her, too). I would think that it would take members at least like 3-5 singles to really feel the effect of that. Another theory that I mentioned is simply because Maiyan (and Nananse and Reika, but if I had to choose one for this theory, it's Maiyan) is chill and relaxed backstage with everyone. Perhaps when she became center, she made it known that they had to come together as a team or something like that. I'm really not sure.

:lol:

8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Don't forget that Nogi will appear tonight on CDTV Live! Live!
    https://www.tbs.co.jp/cdtv_livelive/

Hopefully the live doesn't get overshadowed by today's sad passing of comedian Shimura Ken from corona.

• Like Like x 1
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    RIP Ken-chan! Dafunda! Daijoubuda will always be one of my favorite comedy shows!

Speaking about CDTV, I read on some matome site several days ago, that "I see..." rank 32nd on CDTV. Is that a good thing?

10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I would say yes considering Shiawase ranked in at #23 this past weekend’s CDTV episode. I hope Nogi can grab the #1 spot from AKB.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

CDTV
    Synchronicity

Medley

ctto

• Like Like x 2
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  14. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 romance sim app Nogikoi has released the new storyline "Good Bye Ensemble", the new add-on contents features 22 episodes, and star Nogizaka46 members Akimoto Manatsu, Matsumura Sayuri, Shiraishi Mai and Takayama Kazumi.

nogikoi-spring-campaign.jpg

15. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

16. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Then his career is gonna finished soon

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yep he confirmed it was an April Fools joke. This guy is in his early 30's he should know better.

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Now that's a stupid lame joke. Just like his performance with Ikuchan yesterday. :mad:

19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    OMG, I can't believe someone is using this covid situation to pull a joke. April fool or not, it's still tasteless!!

20. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Thank goodness it's just a joke. But a very lame joke regarding the situation right now