1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I guess I should continue posting here. I don't really want to discuss with SNH fans about this show in that thread. :^^;:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    A bit bizarre we can’t talk about Team SH girls on the show in their own group thread

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    We can still talk about them here, but if it's related to the show, why not talk on the show's thread?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Members should also have their own threads. With all the interest, I am surprised only two people have been willing to step up and start threads for just two members (note that one of them doesn't have a single reply yet).

When Produce48 was on, do you think I didn't post in Mako's thread?

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    And the issue was that there were 2 threads about the same topic.

6. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    XinYin & Shen Ying got korean names

Hu XinYin = Ho Hyeongyun
    Shen Ying = Sim Young

Wonder if the other Team SH girls got/will get Korean names too lol

7. onego123

onego123 Member

The mentors for Produce Camp were recently revealed. They are Former EXO members Luhan and Tao(season1), Show Lou(season1), Mao Buyi, and former f(x) member Victoria/Song Qian. I didn't see what there roles were anywhere, but if I had to guess: Tao is the host, Victoria is singing mentor, Mao Buyi is composition mentor, and Show Lou, and Luhan are dance mentors.
    Please note that I didn't watch the male season so I know that Tao, and Show Lou were on the 1st season with these roles, but IDK if they came back or if any of these guys appeared on the 2nd one.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Team SH has released Dareka no Tame ni PV.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  9. onego123

onego123 Member

10. ayumisus

ayumisus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Does anyone know where I can buy the albums such as 365nichi no Sustainable? Also the singles Shonichi, So long!, and Shoujotachi yo? I've seen prices on the wiki but I looked on Taobao and Amazon China, yet nothing (tbh I don't think I looked hard enough because I only typed "AKB48 team sh")... It doesn't matter even if I have to get someone from China to send it to me (which is prob gonna be hard with everything going on right now LOL) but I just need a link. Thanks!

11. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    please I want someone to explain me something.
    I watch idol producer and I saw that that hu xinyin is very popular... her solo fancam, video or picture are on top of the most liked and views but her rank is very low and she decrease episodes after episodes so I'm very speechless.

12. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    The fact is she is not very popular compare to other trainees. Before the show aired yes she is one of the most popular ones but not anymore. Lots of girls rising each ep and XiaoHu position in every ranking is getting down since the show aired. You can see top.20 girls in the ranking now have about more than 30.000 like each post which for XiaoHu is just about 10.000.
    There is another reason is this round (and also the second) each person can vote for up to 9 girls so the girls who don't have big fanbase still can rank high if she got the recognization of the public or in K-pop we call "supporter" which means you aren't her big fan which can devote your only vote for her but you still interested in her.
    But yes after last week ep when she dropped to #30, her fans on Weibo started curious how can her rank be that low and are there any vote-rigging but there aren't any evidence yet so who knows ?

13. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina

I think something is fishy because when you see the official weibo she have the same views as kiki so yes she have a fan...

14. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Since 271 didn't reveal the vote we couldn't know the difference between her and other girls, especially the one ranking higher than her. But I still think her rank was that low because she didn't have many "supporter", everything was made by fan cause I saw some fandom co-operate to vote, I vote for your girl you vote for my girl but I don't see XiaoHu fandom do that. You can see even top girls in SNH48 ranked lower than Hu XinYin like Song XinRan or Sun Rui's rank keep going down each ep like XiaoHuDie, how can we said that they have smaller fandom right? This kind of show who can ranks high at the first 2 rounds are the ones have very very big fandoms or the one can gain interest from public (for example you can see how Noe rank #14 in the 1st elimination and drop to #41 in 2nd elimination cause at first lots of people were interested in her funny character and huskey voice but then lots of people stood out and Noe didn't their support choice anymore )

15. onego123

onego123 Member

I'm not sure about Hu YiXin because she and Shen Ying haven't gotten much screen time, and haven't really done anything to stand out, but I do think that Esther's rank is a little suspicious. Check the Idol Producer thread to understand what I'm talking if you haven't already.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. onego123

onego123 Member

Produce Camp/Produce 2020(Produce 101 China S3) photos of the Team SH girls have been released. MY favourite uniforms by far although I do wish that there was some pink in there. 75% sure they're probably sponsored.
    EVDyl21UEAEiF66.jpg EVDylnBUUAEguZm.jpg EVDylYaUcAAYFCE.jpg EVDymD0UYAEpcQ9.jpg
    LN.jpg ZL.jpg WFZ.jpg WYD.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Anne Hu Xinyin passed the first round of eliminations. She ranked 41.

• Like Like x 1
  18. onego123

onego123 Member

It's going around on Twitter that Produce Camp 2020 will start airing on 05/02, and the theme song will come out on 04/21.
    Also Liu Nian is 1 of 4 girls from the first season who came back so hopefully that'll get her at least a bit of screentime.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  19. onego123

onego123 Member

20. Sayaneemiori02

Sayaneemiori02 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    hu xinyin latest rank really out of my expectation , how her rank could be that low, i really hope her rank will increase , she should pass in the next elimination :cry2::cry2:. even liu nian end up in the 40 smthing on produce 101 china . :cry2: