1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Calypso

Calypso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Karin-chan sure has a knack of getting good moments when physical activity is involved. Knew straightaway when Tsuchi glanced on Pe’s hands that he would copy her again. Morita’s hoop jump was just insane.

• Like Like x 2
  2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm not so good at following along with these liar games :/ Can't wait for next week though, new member introductions!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Very fun episode

I was fooled the whole time haha Inoue was specially pretty this episode, it looks like she was wearing "heavier" make up, but I could be wrong

Ten-chan as the queen makes sense, that girl has a great poker face. Tamura was the MVP for me this episode

4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Now that was a great episode!

• Like Like x 2
  5. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    just watched the latest ep and i'm so ???? confused
    why didn't the new batch of 2nd gens get a proper introductory episode like the other 2kis? moreover we got yet another quiz episode where the new girls looked like guests in what should've been their very own episode. if this isn't proof enough that this show is stale and the staff/mcs need to change...
    the new girls are very cute and they all seem interesting i really hope they can showcase their abilities soon, they deserve to have their moment.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Didn't understand much but they were properly introduced as usual. They also had their moments doing their specialities. The only difference is that this time the MC's are not the ones that read the bio of the new 2ki. 1ki did that though the quiz. I don't know why you think it was stale but I think it was an improvement and really interesting because the girls weren't just sitting there quietly as the MC's do all the talking like before. They brought their variety on and really participated. Everything was done and more. I loved it more than the others. We probably have different views on it.

On another note, I see the quiz is becoming more of a keyaki thing and I am all for it. They do have talent in quizzes and I see why the staff continue with it. More chance for them to appear on quiz shows if they continue like that. I watched that quiz show where Takemoto met quiz Master and the celebrities were surprised when thyy learnt keyaki beat him in a quiz. They even made fun of him lol

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Rev4

Rev4 Member

From what I understand when the current 2ki members were introduced the show was still Kanji Keyaki. Same format as the show debuted in 2015. With a new fiscal year last year they introduced a new format of the studio that will represent Keyakizaka46 as a group moving forward instead of Kanji Keyaki. They did the same with Hinatazaka46 because they were no longer Hiragana Keyaki and therefore couldn't no longer have a show to be called Hiragana Oshi. Narrator changed too for Hinata's show.

Both studio and format changed. Current 2ki were assigned immediately from audition in 2018 as 9 new Kanji Keyaki members. The new 2ki members have been assigned as the new Keyakizaka46.

8. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    A very good introduction with the new 2nd gen members of Keyakizaka in Keyakitte Kakenai. In this episode the Keyakizaka girls did really well in participating. Keep up the momentum and stay positive.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I absolutely loved it.

After a long time I watched all three Sakamichi shows and chosing to make the introduction of new gen on the same day has been great in my opinion. I loved both Nogi and Hinata episodes and had a blast watching Keyakitte.
    I like the new format and honestly I don't see what the problem with it is. I read also on twitter someone who didn't appreciated it, but our show is evolving in time and to me it seems they finally took the right direction.
    It was really funny.
    I also appreciated the casuality that made our new members be shown on keyakitte on Keyaki 4th anniversary.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

The complains is on the fact that the focus was less on the new 2ki and more on the 1ki. I think it was equal on both sides. Keyakake had been doing this thing where they have been focusing on the members since the first batch of 2ki. Last year, throughout the show, the focus has been on 2ki. I am sure it will go the same way with the 2nd batch. As the years run, we will get to know them better.

• Like Like x 1
  11. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

When we are not even 2 minutes into the episode and someone is already crying I know is gonna be a good episode. The quiz format was refreshing and got me thinking the new girls are kind quirky, specially Onuma and Masumoto.

PonPon original catchphrase was pure gold!

• Like Like x 2
  12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I laughed so hard, such an enjoyable episode :p

The new girls seem to fit Keyaki very well: not overly princessy like the Nogis, with definite quirks and unique personalities. It will be fun to continue discovering them as time goes on. At initial glance I am really liking Masumoto Kira-chan.

The MCs poking fun at Aoi-chan's pose, and with the Blue Team imitating her - so good. I see that even as Aoi has matured beautifully, she still has that little kid in her that pouts and stomps when teased. Love it.

Ponpon! Let's make PonPon trending, haha (even if I think Yuipon will really hate that lol)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I love this new format, I think it's effective and brings a better pace for the show. I wonder if they have changed staff in Kmax.

Everyone is now participating. Tsucchi has went from being sarcastic to teasing members which brings their defensive reactions. When Yuipon hates to be called PonPon.

Quirky members is something I have requested in keya because I feel they need a varied of members. Current 2ki has variety but Onuma and Masumoto (Dorokatsu-chan) are on a whole different level. I need to see more of Ozono, Moreina and Hikarin before I can comment about their abilities. It wasn't enough in this episode as 30 min runs fast.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    Watched the episode again and i definitely find this introductory episode to be a downgrade of the previous one.
    The previous batch of 2nd gens got the classic VTR introduction, they got to properly introduce themselves and show us the beginning of their character. In this new episode none of that happened, they just threw some facts but the new girls barely spoke. I even got the impression 1ki got more screentime and lines than the new girls, which is not a good way of introducing new members. I'm very tired of the quiz format, a sport festival outside like in keyakake early days would be great.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Please tell me I'm wrong and I have nothing to worry about because I want to hear it. Well, read it.

I enjoyed the episode and liked the new girls. But the introduction left me slightly terrified that they'll cast one of them as Tecchi 2.0. :yikes: I mean, for all we know the management is still the same, and the new formation for the much-delayed single wasn't announced yet.

16. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    have no idea what you're talking about, who gave you that impression?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I don't see the reason for that concern.

Sony owns 51% of Nogizaka LLC and Riverhill/AKS has 49% share. With Seed & Flower LLC it's the other way around. Y&N Brothers inc owns 51% of Seed & Flower LLC and Sony only owns 49% which makes Y&N Brothers the major shareholder of Seed & Flower.

Yoshio Konno is CEO of both Nogizaka LLC and Seed & Flower LLC but Y&N Brothers inc has more power of Seed & Flower. That means insiders of ownership has to vote to give Konno more power.

Konno and mngmt are Sony Music. For someone who has perma-center approach is Akip. Sony can't do nothing until they get more power which I supposedly think have changed now behind the scenes.

Yasushi Akimoto (Akip) still has creative authority but I think his political capital has weakened after Hirate withdrew. There was a mod on this forum that said artistic direction has yet to be determined for new Keyakizaka. I don't think they will stay with perma-center position after what all things happened.

Akip's brother owns s&f together with Akip and they have insiders who are principal shareholders of Y&N Brothers inc. So only this to change is for his brother and the principal shareholders vote for more power to Konno.

And none of the new 2ki members gives the impression of another perma-center era is upon us.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I didn't mind the format so much. There's plenty of time to get to know the new 2ki girls, and you can feel the nervousness from most of them in that ep as to be expected but not like Ozono Momoko levels of nervousness :p Perhaps it was the format to ease them gradually into Keyaki and not throw them into the fire right away.

I hardly think there will be a Techi 2.0, first of all because Techi is conversely unique. Second, S&F will probably (God please) learn that the eternal center format does not work and burnout does occur. Third, we still have strong members who proved they can center even the past singles well like Runrun, Risa, etc. though we did lose Suzumon who I would have loved to have as center too.

There's hope on the horizon, and the Ponpon-centered ep next week looks promising too (yes, I like the nickname Ponpon and I'm sticking to it :p)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I'm happy to read these opinions and this info dump, thanks.

BTW the bit I'm talking about is about 11:30 in. I was going to post a screenshot but the video I have is too low quality, if I pause it it's blurfest :^^;:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  20. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    she's just dancing though?