1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    It's here! The new 3rd gen Hinatazaka girls introduction period came and I love all three of them. First off Takahashi Mikuni is a cheerful girl and I like her personality trait it reminds me quite a lot of her favorite member Tomita Suzuka but i'll wait until more content comes out. My first impressions of her is very good. Next is Marii Morimoto who left the biggest impression to me with her taste in variety. The gag she did with Sasaki Kumi was the best highlight this episode with Matsuda Konoka joining and Wakabayashi almost joining as well. Marii's monomane impression was 100% spot on perfection. I am a devoted lover of Japanese comedy and I give her a full pass. The impression and gag sold me within seconds and she instantly became a favorite to me. Last is Yamaguchi Haruyo who is truly a baseball idol. Haruyo throwing the ball to Kasuga left me with an amazing impression of her. Her form and style was really great and she topped 80km/h. That's not an easy task to do. Next week I look forward to how the girls interact even more with the Hinatazaka members and Audrey. Great episode!

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Good additions, aren't they? Seems like they are fitting into the group culture quite well. Nothing like a good hazing to break the ice lolz :lol:

Edit: on rewatching this morning. I also like how its as much about Nano-chan as it is about the new 4th gens ahaha. MC well done!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yeah great episode, the new members are a solid group.
    Hinano did a great job introducing the new members . Many great moments

Hinano drawings of the new members.

EU23GMEUMAEFG6X.jpeg EU23Gq-UEAAlj_l.jpeg
    EU23HQZUwAMV5JE.jpeg

Mikuni is fan of suzuka
    Jaja suzuka was happy

EU2kdgYUYAAopSF.jpeg EU2km4IUUAEVdOX.jpeg

They are similar
    EU2qdvnUwAA2Ku_.jpeg EU2qdvmUMAAJPEO.jpeg

Marii is good in variety

EU2l84NUwAMMQdU.jpeg EU2mW4KU8AA1tJy.jpeg

Haruyo has a great straight fast ball and a great pitching mechanic.
    rps20200405_203919.jpg rps20200405_203948.jpg
    rps20200405_204010.jpg rps20200405_204030.jpg

The three members are a great addition to the group.
    They have a great potential

EU2pLcpUUAAEkcq.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

The fact of 80km/h, the distance she throw a ball to Kasuga isn't 18,45m (standard from the real baseball). So...the ball she throwing must be more faster than it look :^^;:.

and yesterday eps, the new third gen's its so entertaining but if we look the old member (Gen 1 and 2) catchpoint yesterday it's too strong too (lol),
    First, is Hinano MC (the 3rd cutest MC we have now after Konoka and Miipan)
    hina15.jpg

Mei-chan show her true run abillity againts Kasuga (with little cheating block from Kasuga), and still win at that time.
    hina19.jpg

the moment when kumi said nothing of her junior want strive to be Kumi
    hina14.jpg hina13.jpg (miho, tomita, and konoka suddenly raised their hand fast)

Wakabayashi standing position when Kumi, Konoka, and Mari do Kumi's boke (I really laugh hard in this moment [hehe])
    hina11.jpg

Nao and Wakabayashi flirting each other :gavel:
    hina112.jpg

congrats Miipan have second child now :v (Hiyotan act like she is the old sister, who jealous with her young sister, Haruyo) :lol:
    hina16.jpg hina17.jpg

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
  5. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

I would dare to say it was a vital part of Hina's history. It was a great way to show everyone's personality in a fun setting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    :^^;: Kasuga failed a challenge in his you tube channel. He uses the name hideo furui in this you tube channel. He had to say the name of all hinatazaka members in 1 minute. Only got 11 names correctly. He said takemoto hahaha, forgot nao and katoshi. They will be angry

if the video does not show watch the video here

Translation by @theblueslope

Staff member: do you... are you even a fan of them? do you *like* them?
    kasuga: well i AM a fan i support them,,

naming members he couldnt manage to name

Staff member: takamoto ayaka
    kasuga: AAARGH... well on our show we kept on calling takamoto-san otake this otake that (...)
    Staff member: ...kosaka nao
    kasuga: ahhh......... isnt she the center
    kasuga: if i went to their handshake event i'd probably get scolded by them staff member: you would go there??
    kasuga: well. if they asked me to. if they asked me..

Staff member: something to say to ohisama

he did an official apology for not being able to name the members kdfgkjgdb

kasuga: i couldnt remember. i couldnt name them all i apologize. (bows) i'd like to. apologize directly and all so i - i'll go to their handshake event. hehe

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I can't wait to see the next ep of HinaAi hahaha

8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I can't wait to see all members take off their name tag.:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yep Katoshi certainly is:
    https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/33287?ima=0000&cd=member

あと今日は古井ひでおチャンネルさんの「古井、日向坂に謝る」っていう動画も観ました!

私の名前出てこなかった、、、ちょっと悲しい、、いやとても悲しかったです、!!
    収録中だけでなく、収録の合間にお話し出来るのが私凄く嬉しかったのに、、、

TLDR:
    she is sad that her name didn't came out
    was happy that they were able to talk during and in between recordings...

• Like Like x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week's episode was fun. And, it shows that Hinatazaka members are a bunch of comedians. :D
    I want to watch the unreleased segment presentation!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Vulpix nao

Vulpix nao Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NaoVulpix
    My Top 10 Episodes of Hiragana Oshi + Hinatazaka de Aimashou!
    to commemorate the 2nd anniversary of this show since April 2018

[​IMG]

10. Hiragana's Music Athletic Meeting (GanaOshi 45-46)
    [​IMG]

A very exciting athletic meet where members could enjoy every moment of it. With Hiragana's songs as accompanists, Hira's team and Gana's team fought to get a "secret prize" which turned out to be a "treat ticket" from Kasuga. Also, don't forget about the legendary Memi vs. Manamo sumo battle.

9. The Nibumonea (HinaAi 17-18)
    [​IMG]

The episodes that members want to remove from their variety history the most, given how bitter their "try-hard mode" was. Performing with all their might just to make Nibu-chan laugh, they are like a bunch of clowns that somehow become idols. But this comical side of them now become the group's charm, to be more confident when appearing on other variety shows.

8. Adults vs Minors - Maturity Power Battle (GanaOshi 39-40)
    [​IMG]

The origin of sexy battle. By wearing various types of cosplay, many interesting and humorous scenes appeared, especially coming from the old members who really wanted to stand out by showing their superiority against the young members who still looked so pure and innocent.

7. Hinatazaka46 Debut Single Hit Prayer - Marathon (GanaOshi 48-50)
    [​IMG]

A hit prayer that really drained their physical and mental. They ran in pairs and encouraged each other. With Mishima Grand Shrine as their goal, a place for them to pray for their successful debut as Hinatazaka46.

6. Waka-sama Favorite Member Selection (HinaAi 33-34)
    [​IMG]

All members look so beautiful to captivate Wakabayashi-san's heart here. They wore various types of cosplay and went through a series of interesting contests to become a favorite member, which meant "everything" for them in this variety show.

5. Hinatazaka Miyazaki Baseball Camp (HinaAi 28-30)
    [​IMG]

A very relaxing episode with beautiful scenery of Miyazaki prefecture given, as they did some mini-games in various places. Aside from their visit to the south, this was a rare opportunity for them to do a group promotion, with a Prefectural Governor and the Mascots themselves present to liven up the show recording at that time.

4. Snack Mao (GanaOshi 24, 28, 32, 35, 44, 47)
    [​IMG]

A legendary corner with Snack bar as a set which was managed by Mama Mao and Master Kasuga, with Manamo as a part-timer. Each episode has a regular customer Waka-chan and a Hiragana member who happened to visit and talked about their various problems to be discussed together. A unique and entertaining packaging.

3. Burikko Championship (GanaOshi 36-37)
    [​IMG]

The emergence of members who have a hidden "Burikko" potential. Also, the Drama Scene written by members themselves gave a soothing feeling and was able to captivate the audience with their cute acting skill, thus making this episode a memorable one.

2. Barbecue Bus Tour (HinaAi 11-13)
    [​IMG]

The episode with the best and uniquely structured planning, making an ordinary segment of the tour and barbecue party became an extraordinary one, with many unexpected things happened that cause laughter. Wakabayashi-san, as the mastermind, said on the radio that their madness came to the point where they would really destroy the villa if he asked for it.

1. 3rd Single Hit Campaign - One-cut PV (HinaAi 24-25)
    [​IMG]

A hit campaign which was actually very simple, but became the memorable one. They were not pros in their fields and did many times of trial & error, but their bonds that encouraged each other and their strong will to complete this challenge really touched the audience's heart. It was very clear how happy they were when the campaign was successful, an achievement with a form of video that they will remember as their group's history.

Honorable mentions:

1. 4th single Hit Campaign in Chiba All-girls High School (HinaAi 44)
    [​IMG]

2. The Miracle Hinatazaka Baseball club (HinaAi 19-20)
    [​IMG]

3. Hinatazaka Class Want to do Most in the World (HinaAi 41, 42, 46)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 13
  12. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Great list! Makes me want to go back and rewatch all of them :^O^:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

I'm surprised that the DragonBoat episode(s) didn't make it. Still its a pretty solid list that is hard to find fault on.

14. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Nice list! ^^^
    If there's something I'd like to bring more attention to...
    From GanaOshi, it's the get closer with Audrey episodes (33-34) (where they started teasing Waka ♥ Otake)
    From HinaAi it's the ad-lib queen episodes (21-22) (they used a lot of Dragon Quest ref. for this ep haha I love it)
    oh and the dream paper play eps (38-39) (since there were Dragon Quest references again. Hahah. Dorakuerabuman!)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    So many good episodes, I think the Barbecue episodes were probably my favourite because of all the great little character moments in them, and just the general chaos of Kasuga trying to wrangle the chaos of being on location with a bunch of unpredictable girls. It's never not entertaining watching them mess with him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Vulpix nao

Vulpix nao Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NaoVulpix
    Maybe because of that closer with Audrey episodes, for the first time, I realize that they are a good MC and could handle Hinata well, also they become more open after this episode. It's really worth to notice too.

The ad-lib queen episode is also amazing, one of the craziest episodes too. But unfortunately, many parts were cut off, I hope they could release it someday, along with many other unreleased scenes too. Btw thanks to the subs, I came to know that there are many Dragon Quest references.

Love me do is such an interesting guest, he is so funny and scary too, I hope he will be invited again on the upcoming episode, especially since he is an Ohisama. Besides that, I'm glad they decided to publish all their dream pictures on twitter.

17. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    With Corona-chan, we might get to see more unaired scenes!

don't know whether to be :cry2: or :banana:

18. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    The BBQ episodes were probably my favourite and maybe the funniest thing i've ever seen, idol related or not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Another 10/10 HinaAi
    Simple concepts but brilliantly delivered

Judging by tonight's episode.....HinaAi probably has enough unaired material to last until Corona-chan finishes [hehe]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    In this week's Hinatazaka de Aimashou the show's content and presentations is absolutely brilliant. I approve all three plans for this week's episode. The presentations from Kumi, Tomita, and Sarina are really thought out. I really like their ideas and I would be very satisfied with any of the three plans if they are to be used later in the future. Something that's caught my eye is Morimoto Marii's impersonation of Tomizawa from Sandwich Man and I found it to be very impressive. Her impersonation skills is actually quite high.

• Agree Agree x 2