1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Great song so far. Spied the lyrics on twitter, and they were quite amazing and up to par with previous Keya songs. Seems like they're not going to lose their color after all if they keep at this.

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Great!
    Around August we will have the whole song then lol

3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Wow, that song sounds so full of hope, bright and inspiring :) cannot wait for the full version!

I wonder what kind of choreo Takahiro-sensei will come up with for this one, something graceful like Futari Sezon (my favorite) or gentler like SekaiNi.

4. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Considering how long it took for Saito Asuka to become center I think same thing applies for Ten-chan. She is still a young girl, but maybe around 16th single she will get her chance when she has experienced several singles.

Does Takahiro-sensei has some input on senbatsu choice when he creates choreo for the song? I remember he was the only choreographer who went to watch Sakamichi kenshusei tour in Tokyo when he especially watched on members that were going to be assigned to Keyaki and Hinata.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    True, like I said I would not wish it on the kid now. Not all can handle the pressure of being center at a very young age and grow from it. The raw tools are there though, and that's quite encouraging.

I feel like Ten-chan has quite a strong mentality from what I've seen from the kid so far. With some more seasoning, she can be pretty great.

I was not aware Takahiro also did choreo for Hinata, is it true? I know that Nogi has a different dance master than Keya, but I was not aware about H46.

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    He did choreos for Hiragana if I'm not wrong, but by the change of the name I don't know if he was still their official choreographer.
    He is such a great professional though I wouldn't be surprised if he gave a sort of input about the senbatsu position like @Rev4 said, maybe not in an official planning but just by asking his opinion. It would be great if he would talk about this sometime. We got really really lucky having him for so long and I hope the girls learn how much they can from him.

The song...... are the first lines by Hono, Risa and Pon? I may be wrong but I feel Hono a lot in the OH part and immediately after... Is the chorus full enough to be covered by the whole senbatsu and not a smaller group?
    I'm confused, intrigued and the more I listen te song, the more I like it

7. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

From what I know, Aall Hinata's A side choreo was done by CRE8BOY, while Takahiro did Tokimeki sou and Seishun no Uma

8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

He has not done A-sides but B-sides for Kyun and Sonnakoto. Their official choreographer is Cre8boy who have worked with AKB48 and Hirate's Kado wo magaru for Hibiki movie. They are working on Hinata's live like Takahiro-sensei does with Keyaki's live. Takahiro's last live work with Hiragana was Hinata's debut countdown live at Yokohoma Arena.

Seed & Flower LLC has a different culture than Nogizaka LLC. In Keyaki and Hinata they have one official choreographer but in Nogi they have staff who do the live work and is not bound to a official choreographer it changes for every single.

Keyaki has a acquired taste that will be difficult to work with a different choreographer than Takahiro. I don't even think they will experiment with a different choreographer and not after fans have seen Hikarin's dance style. It's normal to see Takahiro work on a B-side with Hinata when he knows their style by working with them since the Hiragana days.

Takahiro is not locked to a specific style, he can be very diversified. So it will work with any Seed & Flower thinks is a center among 2nd gen.

If I have to pick centres in 2nd gen it would be 5 candidates of 15 members that I think would suit the position as center.

Current
    Hono, Run-chan, Ten-chan

New
    Hikarin, Ozono

5 centres are good enough to keep around until a 3rd gen will be added to the group. This will probably be the biggest bunch since Nogi 1st gen which is understandable when you have the 2nd gen who will pioneering the center rotation system in the group. I think Seed & Flower will move in that direction too. It will be a crucial time for Keyaki to build a new ground. Who will be that first center to pave the way for center rotation is up to Seed & Flower.

9. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I see, thanks for clarifying everyone. I'm kinda bummed to know Takahiro ain't a Keya-exclusive dance master (I'm greedy that way) but I guess he works for S&F.

The Nogi dance master I saw was the one who taught Himura Yuki-san the "Influencer" choreo in a two-part Nogi special. Makes sense, as Nogi's songs are different from Keya's and their dance will be less, uhm, rebellious :p

Just a thought, why not go double center like Nogi did for some singles like Maiyan-Nanase and Yoda-Momo-chan? A Risa-Ponpon double center would be great, so would a PonPon-Runrun (!) center if you want to go 1ki-2ki. Keya's never done that before so it will be something new.

10. Rev4

Rev4 Member

One thing to point out about Takahiro. He did also worked with Yoshimotozaka46.

Seishiro is not Nogi's dance master. He was a choreographer for Influencer, Synchronicity and Sing Out.

Regarded front row members among 1st gen, it's definitely Risa and Pon. Habu has increased lately as a front row member, which is good for the group. Before they didn't have front row members until Risa and Pon started to get more jobs and Habu followed up.

Like I mentioned before, Seed & Flower does unfortunate not look at 1st gen as regular center candidates. I think they have Habu, Risa and Pon as front members in mind, but as center, they will probably be the members of 1st gen who will center a graduation single. That's what I think.

Reason why I think some of fans 1st gen favorites never got the opportunity to center a single was due to Seed & Flower didn't saw the same thing in those members fans did. Imaizumi's hiatus, grad and then ran off to one of Sony Music's competitors, Avex. We can all argue on 2nd annila and center Ambivalent but that was because Seed & Flower was saving time for Hirate to recover from her injuries.

I try to look at the situation as objective I can without being furious on Seed & Flower as I was before. I need to calm down when it comes to Seed & Flower.

11. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    i think i hear matsuri and hono(?) at the beginning and then pon singing alone

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yes, it's definitely possible Marina's voice is in there too and also Seki. Then Risa, Pon and maybe Hikaru but I'm just guessing... I can't wait for the single being out even only to stop listening the intro

@Rev4 didn't Habu get her jobs before Pon? Both in radio and as a model...
    Unrelated, but I have to say it, I appreciate your posts more when they are like this, even if I don't agree about everything.

About Takahiro, he went to US, make it and went back home. I don't think he is in a situation where he necessarily HAS to work with idols, money are money but he could get tons of jobs even without Sony deal, which is one of the many reasons I'm glad he worked so hard with Keyaki.

Speaking of dancers, perhaps it's not the moment now and may never be, but I would love for Keyaki to collab with Tokyogegegey. I think I saw them in a show or something with AKB's Team8, so at least they're not against it..... I'm aware it's not a collaboration that would make many fans happy, but still... one can dream:D

• Like Like x 1
  13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I never thought I'd see someone else mention Tokyo Gegegay. Yeah, they did a season of AKB Nemousu with Team 8 doing choreography for River. That was my first exposure to Gegegay (before I learned they actually had five members) and I thought they were pretty cool. I mentioned this in the Yoshimotozaka thread a while back, Bow from Gegegay did choreography for Team Red for the second single, so a Keyaki collab may not be too far fetched?

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    If they'd really made a collab with Tokyo gegegey I fear Keyaki fans would just revolt lol
    the request of being less artistic, less different more idolish is too high for that to really happen. Our loss in my opinion, they are great!
    And yeah, that's where I saw them back there.
    Their workshops are also impressive.
    I'm trying to stay away from Yoshimotozaka but at this point I may check on them soon or later

15. glsone

glsone Member

I found it interesting that the intro line is very clearly sung by Nijika, though I don't think solo. Maybe it's a smaller unit song?

• Like Like x 1
  16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    1.8 mln :blink::blink::blink: maybe this song is our a-side of new single?))) I Love this song :inlove:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    P.s. only 13 comments?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  17. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Doubt it is the main song. It wouldnt have much impact if half of it is already spoiled around for months

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    So Techi left and everbody is leaving aswell, I love the 1ki girls, but yeah, the group doesnt feel the same anymore, too bad..., I cant express well, but yeah, its gonna take some time to get used to the new dynamic of it and the new girls

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Fans may like it but seems like Pon hates that nickname [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Sorry, but I love that nickname. If I get lucky and go to a handshake event in the future, I would still use it and risk being kicked out of Ponpon's lane :p

Once things get back to normal, I really would like a proper sendoff in a mini-live or a concert for Mon, Dani, Naako and Techi. At least let the fans say goodbye to them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1