1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio SKE48 ZERO POSITION 2014/10/04 - 2023/09/23)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 2, 2014.

1. HayateXCrow

HayateXCrow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

4. nhatlonghk

nhatlonghk Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Has anyone continued to make this series?

5. Axtares

Axtares Kenkyuusei

continue to sub them? probably not. I think there's 38 episodes with english subtitles so far, PM me if you want them.

6. nhatlonghk

nhatlonghk Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    So sad

7. Axtares

Axtares Kenkyuusei

Here's a translated list I've made with all the episodes and the specials

Last edited: Sep 19, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I'm guilty of sleeping on SKE48 then I finally watched zeropozi from 5-Jul (variety battle) and I saw ran ran and Kuma and it's like nothing has changed. SuZuki coconut tho. (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    zero Pozi #151 introduces a new pressure game with some actual consequences
    Teams S, KII, E each with selected members will compete in a series of pressure games, bean lifting, darts, etc.
    Winning team will get the obligatory dinner party, 3rd place team will not appear on zero posi for the remainder of the year. Losing applies to all team members including the current MC teams. So, if S is last Inoue is out. Same for Kitano if KII ends up in last place.

10. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Result of Pressure Challenge:
    [Hide]
    1. Team S will be treated to a luxurious yakiniku party! :1st: (Inoue Ruka MC)
    2. Team KII 2nd (Kitano Ruka MC)
    3. Team E members will not appear remaining episodes for the year. :oops:

This challenge was Kuma's bright idea (Team E)
    [/Hide]

https://twitter.com/TBSchSKE0posi/status/1444319010951028742?s=20

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
  11. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    the current zeropozi arc is 7th gen+draft 2 vs 8th gen: ep 162 is dance battle with choreo of nemo hamo rumor

is anyone surprised that the sakae members picked up the choreo quickly and without the theatrics of falling to the ground and panting after?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
  12. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    The finale of the 7th + draft 2 vs 8th gen aired live on 2022.03.05. This featured a dance battle between teams both performing kataomoi Finally! The 4 judges for the finale included 48-group’s Ana Makino, Watanabe-san, someone I will call Hige-San (not zest's hige-san) , and a Nogizaka person.) I probably should know the other 3 but someone else will have to look it up.

8th gen got the lucky draw to go first and is wearing the original PV costume. 7th + draft team’s performance was marred by unprofessionalism from none other than PD48 alum and Jurina’s luggage handler Asai Yuka.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. welp

welp Next Girls

To learn 30 sec. long dance routine within 1 hr. is not that outstanding for a seasoned skilled dancer, especially when the routine consists of repeated move. Neither anything was surprising about girls not fainting nor panting after dancing for only 30 sec.
    You must have not watched any '30分で覚えて踊ってみた' video.

In fact, the battle included 2 rounds, "Kataomoi Finally" and a free selection.
    For the first "Kataomoi" round, aside from someone's mic-drop mistake, overall, 7th gen team showed poorer vocal and formation. many voice shakes and some voice cracks were audible. The mic-drop mistake must have deducted some points from the team but, how on earth an accident was unprofessionalism was out of my cognitive ability.

By the way, SKE48 clearly was trained a bad dance style. All of them threw their whole bodies as hard as possible in every songs possible. This results messy look and injury induction.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2022
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    EP 170 introducing the 11th Gen All Stars

Separate Customs Territory

Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I was waiting for this episode with 11th gen! Just watched it and it was fun ^^ my top 3 favorites in this gen are Yune, then Sakura, then Riina! but I like all 6 of them! The fact that they aren't a big gen makes it easier to get to know each one of them. This episode was fun with the little quiz. I can't believe only 2 of them got the right answer for the question about which single is not centered by Jurina, especially when the answer was Maenomeri, Rena's graduation center ;w; then again it was in 2015, already 7 years ago x_x most of these girls were too young, maybe they don't know all past SKE singles haha. The other questions were entertaining too! I like how the MC were making fun of Sakura's writing that looked the same with her kangaroo drawing lol (and that drawing was just...?? XD). The last part where each member said a cute phrase was nice too :3 Next episode is also with 11th gen! Looking forward to it!

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Zero Position #170 (the first episode with 11th gen that was shared above) has been subbed by kaleid! You can watch it here <3 I've rewatched it with subs, it's a fun episode! Hopefully other episodes with 11th gen could get subbed, but since it's not sure, I decided to continue and watch them raw for now ^^ Here is the episode that followed, #171 (aired on 220618).

This was a really fun episode! They continued with the games, the 3rd one is archery. They get points if it's on target, 0 point if it's out, and -10 if it touches the faces of the MC (it's all around the target) lol. The only one who managed to get points was Kurumi! Meanwhile Kyoka's one was right at the MC's face so she lost points XD Yune and Riina both touched it but it fell. tbh it didn't look very stable, and especially for Yune, it was clearly on target and then it randomly fell lol she deserved points >.< her reaction was too cute. Btw Anzu seems to be competitive haha, when they show her clenched fist under the table after she lost XD and Sakura, she seems so lost, she's funny lol.

After that, they did the 4th game called "Sato Kaho quiz". Kaho was in another room being interviewed, and the 11th gen members were asked questions where they had to guess what Kaho would be doing in that situation. Btw Kaho is known to be sexy and cute, which is why they picked her so the girls can try to think of what she would do! The first question is about making a gag with a spoon, each girl did one, I think Kyoka and Riina's ones were the best (it was cute how both said what their gag was after, when it was so simple and obvious haha) then Kaho was asked to do it and she just said "I'm hungry!" in a cute way XD it was kinda funny because the MC told Anzu earlier that her gag wasn't really one since she just used the spoon as a spoon (she said something like "I'll prepare dinner!") and then Kaho just used it as a spoon too lol! Since no one could guess it right, they got no point.

The second question was about guessing how Kaho will dance to a music. This was funny too because most of the girls did the same things, especially that walk at the beginning XD and then Kaho did it, she did something different so no one got a point. well, this was kinda hard to guess the random movements that she would do (she opened her jacket too lol).

Lastly they had to guess what Kaho would say when she is suddenly told that the interview is ending and once again none of the girls guessed the answer so none of them got any point during this whole quiz lol! but it's good content ^^ and they told Kaho the truth at the end haha.

That's it for this episode! the next one is also with 11th gen. I'll watch it soon ^^

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

220702 Zero Position #172

The continuation of the 11th gen competition! The 5th game is about who will be able to keep her eyes opened for the longest time, the winner gets points. This was interesting to watch, when you think one of them is good at it, then another one does better o_o Sakura did it for so long (3 minutes+ o_o) that when she blinked, both of her contact lenses fell lol x_x

After that, they show the girls backstage, they had 6 lunch boxes; 2 expensive ones, 2 normal ones, and 2 are just a rice ball haha. They did a game to know who will get what, by luck. Yune and Kurumi got the expensive ones, Anzu and Riina got the normal ones, Kyoka and Sakura got the rice ball ^^; it was nice seeing them be themselves backstage, good content.

Then they did the 6th game, they were divided in 2 teams. The first team is with Anzu, Kyoka and Riina, one of them got to drink normal tea while the 2 others had to drink something bitter and the other team had to guess who was drinking normal tea. Their strategy was to have no reactions, except that Riina frowned a bit when drinking. tbh I knew that it was acting and that she was probably the one with normal tea lol, but the other team believed it, they picked Anzu and got it wrong ^^; For the team with Yune, Kurumi and Sakura, they had one member with a normal pen and two members with pens that give an electric shock. They used the same strategy, Sakura was the one with the normal pen and she did a little reaction while the other two didn't give reactions (well Kurumi laughed lol) so the other team guessed Sakura and got it right. They should have used another strategy haha

That's it for this episode, the next one will continue with the 11th gens. I'll watch it soon :3

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

220716 Zero Position #173

This is the last part for the 11th gen special! The final game is about running; they first compete by 2 teams of 3 members. Kyoka and Anzu won! Yune and Riina were both close to win, Kurumi was a little slower, and then Sakura... XD I think she was walking haha that was funny. then Kyoka and Anzu were against each other and Anzu won, as expected, she runs really fast and she has a competitive spirit ^^ So after counting all of the points from all the games, the final winner is Anzu, congrats! I think the prize is that she will be favored on this show during a whole year, something like this. That's a really nice prize, good promo for her o_o and so this is the end of the 11th gen special, it ends after the first 10 minutes of the episode.

I have to say this little 11th gen competition was very nice and fun to watch, I enjoyed it! I recommend it for anyone who wants to learn about these girls. I appreciate that they're just 6 members, it makes it a lot easier to know each one of them! and thanks to this show, I think I can see what kind of personality they have now, and I like them all! I'll make sure to watch the 11th gen episodes of Mikanzen TV as well so I can know them a little more (it's a different type of show than this, I think it focus more on their life and training?).

This Zero Position episode continues with a report about the 8th gen concert at Zepp Nagoya! it's really nice that they got their own concert. We can see them backstage, Ruka followed them and asked each member to do a 8-seconds promo for the concert. Marin had to do it first, and it was funny, she completely messed up lol she's very cute! I think she's my favorite member of 8th gen, I don't know them very well yet though >.< I also like Sato Kaho. Maybe I should continue watching this show to help me to learn about SKE lol

Btw I also like Kitano Ruka from 6th gen (she's MC in this show), she seems cool. I liked her serious look when she was watching the 8th gen live, she was so focused. it was nice to see!

Seems like the next episode is a special for Suda's graduation!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

220806 Zero Position #174

This is the first episode for the Suda Akari graduation special (there will be more episodes). She used to be MC for Zero Position and they show some of her old moments quickly, it looked fun (it made me want to see those episodes but this show has way too many episodes, I won't have time >.<), then they said that Suda actually never won the "zero position" in the show and that she has to win it at least once or she can't graduate lol. So I just learned that this is the show's concept, they do competitions and then the winner is the "zero position" (center).

Btw, Anzu is in this episode, she was like an assistant to the MC. Maybe her "gori-oshi" prize means that she will appear like this in every episode for a year and not just sometimes. Nice!

For this episode, they did one game with Suda, Mirei, Hatagon and Tanabe Mizuki. Each one of them had to do a cute "waking up" scene, and the cutest one wins. Suda did it last and she tried a bit too much as expected, and they just laughed at her haha in the end it's Mizuki who won! I think she deserved it because it looked the most natural and simple lol.

The competition will continue in the next episode!

For the last part of this episode, starting at around 20:00, they show the making of Nao's solo single for her graduation. She talked with the producer about what kind of song she wants, then we see the recording of the song in the studio, they also air a short part of the MV. I'll post the full MV here in spoiler. I actually like this song, and Nao is really cool in this!

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: May 1, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 2