1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    If people want to donate for it... yeah probably. But reliable hosting space isn't free.

If it were, none of this would be a problem.

2. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Hello I was told to post here regarding JKT48 member thread position since some of them haven't been updated for awhile, if someone were to update them it will be nice.
    Cindy Hapsari
    Gabriela Margareth
    Frieska Anastasia
    Diani
    Feni
    Sania Julia
    Ariella
    Riska Amelia
    Eve
    Adriani Elisabeth (From Team T)
    Aurel Mayori (From kks)
    Azizi Asadel (from kks)
    Fransisca (from KIII)
    Gabriel Angelina (from T)
    Melati (from T)
    Nabila Fitriana (from T)
    Nadila Cindi (From KIII)
    Ni made ayu (from KIII)
    Rona (from KIII)
    Tan zhi hui (From T)

Nurhayati
    Desy
    Gracia
    Shani
    Anin (she also kennin in J but idk if we put her in both section or no)
    Beby
    Tasya
    Chika
    Christy
    Indy
    Gita
    Fia (from T)
    Aby (from T)
    Helisma (from kks)
    Jinan (From T)
    Mutiara A. (From kks)
    Puti Nadhira (From T)
    Rinanda (from T)

The rest need to be moved to graduated member, thank you beforehand

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am working my way through the list: J now has all its members, but I still haven't moved out those that are no longer in J. KIII is next.

Request for next time (to you and others requesting Team changes): use names, not nicknames. I don't know all the nicknames, and the official JKT48 site, which I use to cross check, doesn't use nicknames, so it takes an extra step to, for example, verify that Chika is Yessica Tamara, who is indeed in KIII.

Update: I moved all the remaining Team T and the KKS to Graduated. I then moved the Team J graduated members. However, I would appreciate a double check. The official site shows 21 members in Team J, but we only have 19 threads. Either I moved someone I shouldn't have or there are member threads that were never created. I haven't done Team KII to graduated yet (waiting for feedback).

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I'm sorry to cause such inconvenience I though it's okay since their nickname are written next to their name. It seems that I make a bit mistake to my wording since what I meant by putting the other to graduated are the thread on regular team and not kks, I want to do Dogeza so hard right now because this will probably add more load to your work
    This is the thread that still not in their correct section
    Eve Antoinette Ichwan
    Anindhita Rahma Cahyadi (She's originally from KIII but also kennin to J, so idk if you should put her in two section)

Freya Jayawardana
    Viona Fadrin
    Febi Komaril
    Aiko Harumi
    Jessica Chandra
    Febrina Diponegoro
    Dhea Angelia
    Febriola Sinambela
    Jesslyn Calista

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    1) I have to go by official sources, and I don't see any nicknames on this page:
    https://jkt48.com/member/list?lang=id

2) Eve Antionette Ichwan was my mistake. I moved her to graduated, but I just moved her back.

3) The Academy members don't show on the main page, so I missed them. While Academy does have a link, it goes to an explanation of what the Academy is.
    https://jkt48.com/jkt48-academy?lang=id
    I didn't follow through at first and find the member page.
    https://jkt48.com/jkt48-academy/member-academy

4) Kennins don't get two pages. For example, Oguri Yui is under Team 8, not under Team A.

5) I don't create pages. If Adzana Shaliha had had a page under KKS and I moved it to graduated, that would have been a mistake. However, I can't find her page under graduated members, so I don't think she was in KKS before. Any member can start a thread, but then you become responsible for keeping it updated, at least for a few years. Therefore, Academy members won't have pages until someone creates them.

from the rules:
    Take responsibility for OPs you create – If you start a thread, you are expected to maintain the opening post and update it to meet certain standards.

6) If you find someone in the Academy that used to be in KKS and was moved to graduated, I can move them back, just as I did Eve back to J. However, I was under the impression that the old KKS members are not current Academy members, but I could be mistaken.

6. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Thank you, I think some of newer academy member didn't have page just because nobody is making their page yet lol that's okay you don't have to create the page for newer gen. None of old kks (Gen 1-5) are part of academy currently. Thank you again for moving the thread. Just check them again yeah there aren't thread about 9th gen member lol, I wrote their name on my prev post bc I thought we already have them I'll fix the name listing on my previous post with the thread currently availabe later this afternoon after work (was planning to create 9th gen thread but I back down because I probably won't have the time to take care of them hhh)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I think the thread titles for these threads need to be slightly renamed to the typical last-first name form as these in its current form are inconsistent (first-last name form):

Endo Hikari
    Masumoto Kira
    Moriya Rena

These are three of the new 2nd gen Keyaki members that were introduced earlier this year (from Sakamichi Kenshusei). The other three members (Ozono Rei, Onuma Akiho, Kosaka Marino) are good as-is.

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Did you message the OP, @Atsu-nee ? I could do it, but OPs are responsible for the threads they create. I noted that the names in the thread were correct, e.g., Name: Endo Hikari (遠藤光莉).

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ No, I didn't message the OP.

10. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    There are mistakes on the wiki, which trigger me. Hopefully it is the right thread.

- Hattori Yuna has her 2018 profile pics

- Cho Kurena graduated 3 months after Yagcuhi Moka. The Wiki says: Cho Kurena graduated earlier.
    where the Kennin Members are, the order of graduated members is wrong.

- Nogizaka46, Keyakizaka46, Hinatazaka46 and Yoshimotozaka46 members has their profile pictures from 2018 or early 2019

- new released singles has not got a cover. It´s white with the letters "TBA"

STU48´s 2nd, SKE48´s 10th Generation and Sakamichi Kenshusei as new Sakamichi group members has got no profile pictures.

Is it that difficult to upload pictures on that wiki? Or do the Wiki48 moderators and admins don´t care?

(if it is the wrong thread, show me the right one please...)

11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ We've been having this issue since last summer, unfortunately.

13. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    @sscrla I've fixed the name listing on this post to the active academy names that already have their own thread, once again thank you for taking your time

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    @ootamudkip I am not sure what you are asking me to do. I can't create an Academy Subsection, but you could use the KKS subsection as it is currently empty. As I said before, I am not going to create threads for the Academy members. You or anyone else can do so as long as you take responsibility for the threads you create.

15. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    No, I meant those names already have their own thread but it got moved to graduated member section. I was asking to move them from graduated to kks section

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Good Q. But are there will be "some pages" will be ghost?

17. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Only way to prevent this is to completely lock the old wiki for editing, create a backup and then restore it on a new server.
    Otherwise the chance to have at least some data loss is very high.

Last time it took me over a day to create a backup. But since I'm not an admin I have to use the dump script. An admin can create one directly on the server so
    a) it is faster
    b) one doesn't have to worry about service downtimes.

Also creating backups with the dump script will likely create inconsistencies since there a several hours difference between the first and last pages. (not the case if editing is locked)

As for restoring: Migrating to something different from MediaWiki is in theory possible, albeit something i wouldn't advice doing. All of the formatting is done via tags (looks similar to bbcode). If your new wiki software uses different tags or interprets the same tag differently you will only end up with gargabe. Surely you can create a converter but you'd first need to find a victim volunteer for it.
    Might be easier if the new software already has a routine to import MediaWiki Backups.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

:cry:And maker it wasnt anymore motive do it? Or even... :huh:

19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I don't think there's a need to change to a different wiki software. Maybe upgrade to a supported version of MediaWiki (1.30.x reached end of life last year), PHP 7, and maybe MySQL 8, though I'd expect that would be the most dangerous transition.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Done, but double check me.

That still leaves 26 members of the Academy without threads.