1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It's one day late, but, Happy Birthday Shitara-san!!! (April 23) :ome:

• Like Like x 3
  2. MK1

MK1 Kenkyuusei

Wow, what a freaking cancerous comment. I always use this site but never signed up on this site before, just signing up now to say how cancerous fan u are. I keep seeing such a hateful and stupid complaints and wow, surprisingly it all came from the same guy. I'm sorry for my offensiveness,but damn . What a shitty fan.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I'm glad my comments made you decide to subscribe. I hope to see your comments again about Nogizaka. It's nice to see more people supporting the group.

It's ok if you think about me like that, I know I make harsh comments, but my opinion about Yoshida as a member and her behaviour will not change of course.

And yeah, the Nogi-chans kakkoii onii-chan is now 47. No more 46, the Nogi number. I wanna thank him from the bottom of my heart for what he has done on all this years for the show and Nogi-chans. I became a fan of Bananaman thanks to this show and I occasionally follow them on their other shows too. They're really good guys.

I'm re-watching lot of Nogizakatte / Under Construction episodes nowadays and I'm enjoying all these Nogi-chans / Bananaman moments even more cause I know sooner or later they're gonna leave the show and it will be very sad. Like the end of where it all started. So from now on, I wanna preserve even more all these moments, even the most recent ones.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. MK1

MK1 Kenkyuusei

Even if i signed up to comment, that doesnt mean the cancerous comments is fine in the fan community. I'm not really a new fan, but what if theres someone new to nogizaka and want to know more then they see this bad seed in the community. What will they think of the community?? I hope u can change a bit in ur commenting style, its good for you but not good for the community. New fan from different countries keep appearing nowadays, this is a good english site and forum where everyone internationally can come and discuss. Opinion and debate is fine,but pure negativity of what u hate is just bad. New fans with the oshimen u bash might back out of the community.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It's not like I spread only negative comments. Go check on Hori's or Tsutsui's thread for example, and you'll see I made positive comments about them during these last days.

It's just that I don't like everything about Nogizaka and I don't like all the members. Yoshida is a member that I don't like and I explained why doing an example from the recent Koujichuu episode.
    I could try to change the way I explain my concerns, but I can't change them. I can't pretend I like all members and I like everything about Nogi and fake my comments just to not make other fans boil. I'm not here for that and honestly if someone decides to leave the fandom because of me he shouldn't be that into Nogi if it's so easy for him/her to leave. Why to care so much about me or other fans who just have also negative things to say.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Then do so. You can have your opinion, but the way you expressed it was insulting. If you ask me, I don’t remember anything YAC’s done, I think the Koujichuu segment made her look bad, and if you forced me to pick a member to graduate, YAC would be at the top of the list. However, your post was hateful to the point that I actually disagree with its content and don’t want to be associated with it.
    “The only true Nogi fans are the ones willing to read angry internet rants about Nogi.”

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. VIR46

VIR46 Kenkyuusei

Very much agree with the people above. Everyone can have their opinion of course but some times how you express them matters a lot.

I just wanted to say I very much enjoyed the last episode, thought it was very enjoyable. Very happy that Ikuta got to speak a lot since that doesnt happen much lately. Very good episode overall though even if that segment wouldn't have been included.

I'm so grateful for Nogichuu (and the subbers of course). Lots of shows change, get canceled, go through real bad periods etc, but nogichuu I sincerely hope will air pretty much in the same format for another 10 years at least. Bananaman is such a great duo.

• Like Like x 3
  8. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Can tell that they had to scrape the barrel for material this week
    (understandable ofc)

otherwise it was quite cute to see Ashu's confession to Maiyan

Awww Inoue has to be send her goodbyes from home :cry:

9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Inoue's message moved me:cry2:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Oh man! Himura couldn't hide his manhood when they talked about Kii-chan's sexy white lingerie. He howled Kuuu~! right in the studio. I couldn't hide mine too. Kuuu~!
    Asuka was so cute. Her face was all red when Bananaman asked about her love to Shiraishi. :inlove:
    I was afraid of Kitagawa would never ever can open her right hand again :cold:, so scary. Gladly Shitara knows how to release the spell. From now on, Nogizaka members will forbid hypnotize Kitagawa. She has grasped so hard, the nail marks imprinted on her palm.
    I am so happy that Himetan and Marika still hanging out with Nogizaka members :1st:. The dejavu vibe is strong with this one, last time Himetan was the victim, this time Sayunyan is the victim :^O^:. I was surprised Shitara still remembered the story of that onsen trio.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46's TV show Nogizaka Under Construction will have a special called "Shitara Under Construction" in next week, the MC Shitara Osamu (Bananaman) will pick his favorite clips from previous episodes.

Original source:

https://tv-aichi.co.jp/nogi-kou/

shitara-under-construction.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Princess Ayame did it again. [hehe]She should use her hypnosis skill to change Rei's eating habit.:D
    Ayame segment in this episode was gold. It is so replayable, and show how absurd 4ki in their waiting room.[hehe]

All hail sexy shitagi!!! :worthy:Thank you Maiyan for bringing up this topic. I need this kind of topic in Nogichuu. More intimate topic and more shimo neta. :D

Miss you Trio Onsen...:(

• Like Like x 1
  13. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    My guess is that this is how the show is going to run for a while if they've run out of filmed material and can't film anything because of COVID-19. Was hoping that they would instead be showing deleted scenes like with that episode a few weeks back.

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I was hoping they could be more creative, e.g. using zoom to play some games with a few members and Bananaman.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It depends on how this kind of format will be done. If it's just a selection of someone's favourite moments would be bland but if there's Shitara-san himself (and Himura or other members on the next ones) which directly talk about the moment they chose and talks about some behind the scenes or their opinions of members would be more interesting.

Honestly I'm interested on it. It's better than having nothing these months. That's what I was feared about.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Yeah I agree with that. It needs to add something. Shitara commenting to certain scenes, telling some background information or some anecdotes would really add a nice touch. Otherwise I could just watch one of the many compilations on Youtube. I also expect a Himura episode, but after that...

I thought of some ideas that might be nice to see on the show if we and everybody else need to stay at home.

- Online game tournament: members playing online games against each other. Give them a face camera for close up reactions.
    - Quality Quarantine: a couple of members do a 5 minute explanation/demonstration of how they make the best of the current situation.
    - Top Tens: members tell about their favorite movies/albums/etc. Some do that already on their blogs and I think such information is really interesting.
    - Cooking: members will make their favorite meal and explain the process/recipe while doing so.
    - New hobby: members try something they have never done before. Could be anything, like drawing, playing guitar, writing poetry. Messing up is okay, it's part of the fun.
    - 46 hour TV like segments: 10 minutes in which a member can do anything. Maybe can even be done in a studio if there is not much staff involved and people can maintain a safe distance.
    - Collection show off: members that collect manga, figures, stamps, coins, tea bags or anything else interesting show off their collection.
    - Pajama talk: members video chatting in their pajamas, a bit similar to Nogi Room but then distanced.
    - Presents: members draw the name of another member and create something selfmade that will be given as a present. We can see the creation and the reaction when given.
    - Home appliances: the members tell how they enjoy the washing machines, vacuum cleaners, rice cookers and battery pack they bought/received in earlier shows.

(I realize that some ideas need filming at the members' home, which might be a safety hazard when it comes to stalking fans ;_; )

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I could see as doable some of the things you said but not for Koujichuu, which is supposed to be a funny variety tv show. Maybe for a special Nogizaka online show during these months, like on their youtube channel.

And yeah, the fact that most of the members don't wanna show too much of their privacy and the place where they live makes things harder to do.

Honestly I think this "someone's favourite moments of the show" is the best compromise we could have for the next weeks. Hoping the activities could resume asap there.

I live in Italy and in may, after a forced lockdown started in march, we're gonna resume our activities even if the Covid is not totally defeated. So I hope maybe in summer, things will be better in Japan too.
    I can see by that time episodes with fewer members (like 12 max on every recording) being more distanced on their sits and doing mostly talkative things.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  18. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

30 minutes of one girl playing Animal Crossing

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It should have at least some kind of interaction with Bananaman, yes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    The reason why they can't do what you suggested is more of a practical and logistical reason rather than a creative one.
    All the thing you suggested require the member (and bananaman) to film/stream themself doing things, but not all the member have a HD camera lying around, not all the member know how to operate a HD camera, not all the member have a stable internet connection, and for the gaming suggestion, i'm pretty certain none of the members know what OBS is.
    In short, its hard to make a high quality content, when the quality of the content isn't in the hand of the people making the show

• Agree Agree x 5